[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: 1472200644451.gif (2MB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
1472200644451.gif
2MB, 480x269px
Can i get someones opinion on this?

So this might be a mouth full but here it goes.

So when i was around the age 4 or 5 i remember asking my Dad if life was better as a Girl?
and pretty much after asking that not to much was said along those lines until i was like 14, and as a joke to one of my friends i pretend i was a girl online, but after the joke.. i felt something click.. like.. i really enjoyed pretending i was a girl.. and for 2 or 3 years i pretended to keep being a Girl.. until i was like 17, then i finally stoped because i felt it was weird of me to keep pretending someone i wasn't.
And after that i can't stop wishing that i was a Female, like i legit am stuck wishing i was a girl..
Now i'm starting to feel as if my feelings are not even valid anymore, because i feel like... what if i don't want to be a girl and this is just a sick fetish i brought upon my self.. but then i think to my self.. no i'v always wanted this... now i'm just mad because i'm not sure if me wanting to be a Female is just a fetish that i started when i was young pretending to be a girl on the internet or if i always wanted to be a girl when i asked my dad that day if being a female is better..

So what's your opinion? Am i just a fetish seeker? or do i really have Gender Dysphoria?

I wish i was a girl, i'd give anything to be a girl.. i'm almost 21 now and not one day has passed since i was 14 about being a chick.

I just feel down and stressed out about all this.
>>
>>7467611
You are trans as fuck fa m
>>
>>7467611
You can spend your whole life pretending you're a girl and literally wishing and praying to be one and still not be trans. An inbred desire to be a girl manifesting in childhood is not necessarily indicative of being born trutrans, which is the only natural trans.
>>
>>7467674
So i'm not trutrans?
>>
>>7467761
Yes, so don't bother with transitioning.
>>
>>7467775
I'm a bit confused, so if i desired this as soon as i was like born then it would be valid, but if i started wishing i was a girl around the age 14 then it's not valid?

"Shrugs"
>>
>>7467788
It's our resident mongoloid, please ignore him.
>>
>>7467797
What...???? You have got me so confused.. sorry .__.
>>
>>7467611
As an exercise, write down all the things in your 21 years of life that make you think you are a girl. And write down all the instances that would make you think you are a boy. Don't bullshit yourself here. It's easy to write a big list for female and say "Oops, I can't think of anything for male. Gotta transition." (Which, if you want it badly enough to bullshit yourself, says something in itself.)
>>
>>7467611
If you feel really bad/ill/sick when you're reminded that you're a boy, and if you think being a girl would really make you a happier person,
JUST GO SEE A PSYCHOLOGIST FOR THESE THINGS INSTEAD OF ASKING A TAIWANESE KNITTING BOARD FOR A DIAGNOSIS
>>
>>7467808
would u date a trans girl tho?
>>
>>7467986
No, i'm not interested in anyone except normal guys.
>>
>>7467963
I would, but i'm really really REALLY shy about telling anyone... how i really feel.
>>
Yeah your trans senpai. Ignore this faggot Caraposter: >>7467775

He is a perpetually butt hurt narcissistic troll who has true illusions of grandeur. He stalked and harassed a trans girl at his school which led to him getting kicked out and disowned by his family. No joke he spends 10+ hours here daily posting like that. He's fucking cancer. The faster you learn to recognize his images the faster you can ignore him.
>>
>>7468051
Lool ohh, i was so confused when you or someone said this
>>7467797
Why are people so shitty?
>>
File: 1465526693152.jpg (33KB, 325x382px) Image search: [Google]
1465526693152.jpg
33KB, 325x382px
>>7467611
You yourself pretty much explained that this isn't something sexual and then you ask if it's a fetish lol

From this text you do sound transgender to me.
>>
>>7468063
But honestly, yes you sound trans. If you feel you would have s better and more comfortable life inside your skin being seen by everyone as a woman, then you are a trans. It sounds like you are experiencing dysphoria, which cis people don't really get. How do you feel when you see s cis females body IRL? Do you get s little surge of envy mixed with sadness?

>I wish i was a girl, i'd give anything to be a girl.. i'm almost 21 now and not one day has passed since i was 14 about being a chick.

Uh that's the biggest red flag I've ever read. Yes you are trans. Start transitioning asap because everyday you wait longer you will regret.
>>
File: 1474852383159.jpg (147KB, 470x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474852383159.jpg
147KB, 470x640px
>>7468082
Thank you for taking the time to respond, i'd love to look into this deeper with a Therapist or a Doctor, but the only reason i haven't done so already is because i'm deathly afraid of telling anyone in real life how i feel.

It makes my skin crawl when i think about it, i can't take criticism all that well.

And who would i look into seeing? would it be a Therapist or would it need to see someone else?
>>
>>7467611
I'm sorry to hear you're having to go through this, if everything you said is how you actually feel then you're 101% Trans. Try not to stress your self out to much, I don't want you walking down a dark path.

Talk to a Therapist, or even a close Friend , saying how you feel out loud can really help matters, don't feel scared to speak out, because the last thing you wanna do is bottle it up inside, never a good idea to do that.
>>
>>7467611
>remember asking my Dad if life was better as a Girl
so you wondered if the grass is greener on the other side, okay
>i pretend i was a girl online...i finally stoped because i felt it was weird of me to keep pretending someone i wasn't...after that i can't stop wishing that i was a Female, like i legit am stuck wishing i was a girl..
so you got the chance to experiment and you felt odd pretending so you stopped, but you liked the experience and want to keep going at it
>as if my feelings are not even valid anymore
how you feel is valid in your own right no matter what, unless you make up/lie about stuff you didn't feel

you sound like you felt your male role sucked so when got the chance you tried the female side and liked it, and want to continue going at it.
>>
>>7468288
Yea.. so what does that say about me? I'm just asking if I'm Trans or not, or if I'm something else.

It's the only reason I'm asking.

and the reason I mentioned the part where if it was better to better to be a girl to my dad i didn't know if that was a sign about me being Transgender or not.
>>
>>7468063
What I was saying is true though, ultimately you have to be diagnosed as trans in the bracket of 5 and under before other factors come into your as to not ill diagnose yourself. Although you should have the physical characteristics of being trutrans like a 2d:4d finger ratio as well as a general feminine appearance.
>>
>>7468380
I have a baby face and I can't grow facial hair for some reason if that explains anything.
>>
>>7468390
Post a pic maybe? You hand should look like the one on the left.
>>
>>7468403
*the right
so sorry
>>
>>7468403
>tfw female hand
>>
File: 25200-andltahrefhttpwwwjpo-mo5d.jpg (71KB, 525x1024px) Image search: [Google]
25200-andltahrefhttpwwwjpo-mo5d.jpg
71KB, 525x1024px
>>7467611
>but after the joke.. i felt something click..

Oh hon, you're bell just went off is all. We all have our moment for when our bells went off too. But please don't clutter the board with yet another bell story. instead save it for one of our bell gens (or as we like to call them around here, "Belgians", tehehe). I'm sure it was an honest mistake though hon.

~hugs XOXOX

Bunny
>>
>>7468368
you are trans if you are/wish to go thru the process to live your life as female rather than male (your birth sex). "trans" nowadays seem to refer to "transgender", an umbrella term for a lot of things that's literally just opposite of "cisgender" though, and you don't sound cis at all due to your mentioned desire.

fetish usually refers to sex related stuff that only happens during the sex part but resume normal gender expression in other times. like cross dress and be a girl/woman/female only during sex and stuff while go to work/school as boy/man/male still.

as for gender dysphoria just look up the diagnosis requirement and see if that fits your situation. as much as i don't like the dsm/icd blah blah blah the criteria listed give a general feel of how people with no knowledge/experience of gender dysphoria a checklist to check with.

your mentioning of asking your dad if life was better as a girl gives me the impression of you wondering if the grass is greener on the other side (not male), and without your mentioning of physical dysphoria stuff, i assume you don't have any.
>>
File: 1475371398237.jpg (56KB, 463x463px) Image search: [Google]
1475371398237.jpg
56KB, 463x463px
>>7468573
I don't wanna sound dramatic or any more pathetic then i all ready am, but like yesterday, the whole Dysphoria thing was eating me alive (I'm a bit better today)

I just started drinking, and i started feeling really wonky and dizzy, and i just sat in the corner, not crying, but i wanted to cry.. i just couldn't for some reason, and i was just lost in thought about how i wish i was a Girl, i grabbed my hand gun and put it in my mouth and pulled the trigger as if i was actually going to do it.

I felt like shit, i felt like i wanted to die.. i didn't go though with it obviously or else i wouldn't be here talking to you, but i'm scared i'm going to do something stupid and actually kill my self.

I want to find help, but i don't know where to look, it's why i come to the internet for advice and help, because i'v never told anyone in real life how i feel other then my Father, my mother has nothing to with me for some reason so i never hear from her, and i have two sisters who i never talk to...

So no one really knows how i feel really, and the only reason my dad knows how i feel about matters i because i'v casually mentioned it to him through out the years.. but each time i mention it to him it's like he forget's and moves on..

so it's like i never said anything at all to him.

I'm not a very strong fighter, so when life starts throwing punches at me i just give in, i don't think i'll commit suicide, but at the same time i'm not so sure i wanna keep moving forward in life.

It's like i'm psychotically obsessed with wishing i was a girl.

And i don't feel like undergoing surgery would help me much, because i wanna be a real female, not some plastic MtF... but the more i think about it.. the more i don't mind the thoughts of being this plastic MtF, as long as i don't resemble my former self.

Oh well, perhaps i'm a bit of a nut case.

next stop the looney bin..
>>
>>7469259
I have three words for you. HRT, FFS, GRS.

Stop repressing.

>hand gun

And throw that shit away.
>>
i feel the same way as OP but I dont get trans stuff

Its like what would definitively make me a trans woman? Ok as a kid I used to do the shoulder thing (pic attached). I prefer playing games as a girl character. I sort of like not revealing gender on forums. The phrases "Be a man" or "A proper woman..." really bother me. I was never really a "man's man". I never minded being called "bitch", "girly", etc. I want to try lipstick and I sometimes paint my nails with art paint. I hate how hairy I am (body wise, not the hair on my head). I want to be more curvy.

Which of this makes me a girl? I wish there was a test to tell me with 100% certainty what I am. Well, even I did turn out to be a girl, im in my 20's so I assume im stuck with the body I got.
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
>>7469341
the pic i was referring to
>>
>>7469259
stop drinking, stay sober, stop using any mind-altering drugs that may affect your judgement
question yourself how you want to go with your situation
go and actually talk to a -offline- councelor, a therapist, and/or someone you trust not blabbing your stuff around face to face, preferably non-judgemental and familiar with gender issues
explore your uncertainties be it dysphoria/obsession/whatever and adjustment options while engaging in self-exploratory conversations

>>7469341
all you listed are just preferences to me tho, and doesn't really tell me anything about your underlying trans issues if you have any.
>>
>>7469630
>underlying trans issues

i guess the main issue would be if Im depressed about being in a male body? Ive never hated myself (outside of basic things like "i need to lose weight" or the body hair thing) despite wanting curves. Having this innate male strength/height has its advantages because Im given space by others when I need it. God knows how life would be if I either transitioned or was born with a female body
>>
>>7471085
you sound like you might have body image issues. what you keep saying still doesn't tell me anything about your underlying trans issues if you have any.

there are variations of body shapes in both male and female bodies. go look at femgen, /fit/, /soc/, search image results, other social medias, etc.
i'll reference femgen for example: some folks prefer a more feminine body shape. some want to stay youthful looking longer. it doesn't mean they all have gender identity issues 100%.

also, only you yourself can tell yourself if you are a girl or not within. the best others can do are to interpret your expression/words/body language/etc and take a guess of what you might approximately fit in the gender boxes defined by your culture.

just like that other anon
>go and actually talk to a -offline- councelor, a therapist, and/or someone you trust not blabbing your stuff around face to face, preferably non-judgemental and familiar with gender issues
>explore your uncertainties be it dysphoria/obsession/whatever and adjustment options while engaging in self-exploratory conversations

there are limits of what online interactions can do to interpret stuff, and you'll be best to have more opinions and advice in an environment where words/actions have heavier weight and consequences than here.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.