[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the femboys the most emotionally fragile of all the groups

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (310KB, 1000x1349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
310KB, 1000x1349px
Why are the femboys the most emotionally fragile of all the groups here?

Is that a side effect of Cis boys taking shady stuff to alter their hormone levels?
>>
File: 146599.png (577KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
146599.png
577KB, 1280x720px
>>7439301
I'm a femboy/trap and I left /femgen/ because everyone there is a baby, I know what you mean.

I'm a year on hormones already and I'm the same as always so I don't think it's that.
>>
>>7439313
Come back, we can change for the better bby
>>
>>7439301
It's because they need to be held, and loved. They have the vulnerability and emotions of women. However, they lack the societal protection that women are afforded. Scary life, desu. It is the responsibility of the stronger ones to take us under their wing, guide and protect us.
>>
File: three-Norns.jpg (132KB, 610x890px) Image search: [Google]
three-Norns.jpg
132KB, 610x890px
>>7440464
I should add that it's basically the same reason so many women nowadays have anxiety and depressive disorders, though they still have more support than a femboy would. Our society is turning towards harshness, and splintering.
>>
>>7439313
But it's well known that estrogen can aggravate BPD and bipolar
>>
>>7439301
Because they idolize femininity.
>>
>>7440482
Eh, both should just grow a spine and learn that not everything is nice and people will disagree with them, so it's best to be sceptical and arm oneself with knowledge that doesn't just adhere with what they already believe.

T. Woman who used to be riddled with anxiety then after hitting mid twenties and pushing all boundaries they could has adjusted enough to not need coddling. You don't read so many actions as insults when you're more open to other people's perspectives and understand where they're coming from/why they believe what they do. This attitude makes people of all types warm up to you more so that they're more willing to share themselves and listen to your view as well.

Being submissive doesn't correlate with being emotionally fragile when you remove those that are seeking the approval of others as a source for their submissive behavior. From what I've seen on this board many femboys seek the approval of manly men so that they can feel validated in their pursuit of femininity. Going off the assumption that most of these guys are in their late teens or early twenties then this makes sense. They're young and still seeking approval while still in the mind set of a young self interested person. Basically they're lacking in introspection and also in evaluating the needs of others/fully fledged empathy. Aka seeking validation.

This all assuming that OP's statement is at least partially true.
>>
>>7442455
Because they idolize their perception of femininity, you mean.
>>
>>7442524
I meant harsh more in the sense of social darwinism than saying mean things. At any moment something could go wrong and leave you destitute, sick and broken out in the cold. It's scary, and would be nice if someone would say it will be okay. Sometimes it just gets to me.
>>
>>7442569
What. Social Darwinism is a silly concept because it doesn't work in the same way that evolution does. "Survival of the fittest" doesn't work out evolutionarily like it does socially. In the vaguest sense you find your niche and you survive but that is in the most vague understanding of it.

What you said about something going wrong is true for everyone, even the most socially successful because many people don't tolerate others who are suffering and expressing that suffering to others. You can pass on your genes in this situation but you could be emotionally barren. Hell, you can rape your way to success in a purely evolutionary standpoint. Socially this may be equivalent to manipulating those around you well enough to get what you want without tying yourself emotionally to others.

Basically neither result in any strong bonds and mutual dependencies that make for rewarding relationships. If you want healthy relationships you need to be strong in your own right and form relationships where others are the same, but you're both there for each other when the other fails. You aren't overtaxing the other with your needs, but instead supplying and receiving support. Lille any other fulfilling relationship there is give and take without overburden. This isn't a toxic dependant relationship but is instead mutually rewarding. Is that what you seek?
>>
>>7442569
Basically codependent relationships are toxic and are not fulfilling while solid relationships are formed by mutually dependent people who can seek each other out for support when needed, but are otherwise strong in their own. You get what I'm saying?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.