[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gay horror stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_2016-12-20-10-04-13.png (635KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-20-10-04-13.png
635KB, 720x1280px
>Working in hillbilly town like 3 hours from my home
>horny af
>go into town to buy some supplies
>check Grindr
>some old guy messages me says he wants to meet
>send pics of his dick 6in uncut nothing great
>meet in a parking lot says we can go in the back
>park my truck and tell him to get in on the app
>suddenly this Ogre taps my window
>almost locked the door before he opened it
>oh god no
>his mouth is permanently open and he smells like chicken feed
>I drive to the back and theres workers there thank god
>about to say sorry maybe some other time but his dick is already out wtf
>i park far away in the back
>suck his dick
>notice this gross warts under his thighs and around his bellu
>almost vomit he thinks im chocking on his dick
>immediately go into handy mode and just jerk him off
>he picks his nose and uses snot to lube his dick
>literally gagged and told him I had a hair in my mouth
>he cums, feeds me the cum
>literally drive away as fast as I can after dropping him off
>look back and hes running at full speed behind my truck
>he left his phone in my truck

Literally the worst hookup of my life

I washed my mouth with antibacterial soap at a gas dtation

Help please i feel attacked
My thothery has gone too far
>>
>hooking up with randos
You did this to yourself, you thirsty faggots
>>
>>7439051
Honestly this was my first time hooking up with someone like that. Never again
>>
>>7439025
>>7439134
what the FUCK
just say no, you're not obliged to do shit for anyone
>>
Omg OP why didn't you push him back and tell him to take a bath he's been doing the same to other guys he knew you didn't like it but that's his fetish absolutely disgusting OP I'm mad. Not even a whore would've suck it.
>>
>>7439162
I felt really bad because he was obviosuly inbred or me tally challenged and he eas talking to me about how he just came out to his mom at 38 and his brother who is 43 came out aswell.

It was fucked up but it touched me heart he said he felt really free and I didnt wanna be the gay guy that ruined that happiness for him.
>>
>>7439025
This right here is why you work hard to get out of the hillbilly town then start hooking up. I won't date anyone in Tennessee for this reason.
>>
>>7439171
Yeah, at least a whore would have SOME dignity. This is just sad.
>>
>>7439025
something similar but no where near as bad happened to me and I just said I wasn't feeling it and left.
>>
I feel less disgust in myself for being a tranny now, thank you.
>>
>>7439025
>and someone defend that faggot aren't any less worse
>>
>>7439994
I'm a straight girl and I can tell you some stories that might be worse than that.
>>
>>7440195
Do it.
>>
>>7439025
>be horny
>sucks someones dick
what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>7440204
>I once met two redneck guys on adultfriend finder.
>We talked about doing a devil's threesome.
>When I get to the hotel room there is like four of them.
>Kinda want to say no, but feel like if I say no. They are going to make it a yes anyway.
>End up fucking four of them.
>They cum in a cup.
>Think i'm going to have to swallow the cum instead they play spin the bottle and who win has to swallow the cum. (It's wasn't me)

Another time and for like 6 months an older man paid me to pretend to be his actual daughter. He would send me cloths and a vague script. He would take around time. Introduce me to people. We also ended up fucking.
>>
File: tumblr_n3xkn5rrJJ1rwd6w7o1_500.jpg (55KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3xkn5rrJJ1rwd6w7o1_500.jpg
55KB, 500x380px
Heres a fucking horros story op.

>be 22
>be lonely as fuck
>want a bf
>a bit shy so cant flirt or go to bars and such
>the gay scene is fucking mental
>try 4 different dating apps
>nobody is interrested in relationships
>everybody looks same
>lean and muscles
>everbody is into pissing fisting or some other retarded fetish
>+40 y/o disgusting people wanting to fuck 22 y/o's
>couples looking for a third guy
>couples in open relationships looking for fuck buddies
>singles only looking for sex
>delete my account
>continue being alone

Im actually scared to end up alone as a gay male who actually wants a family and is monogamistic.
This is a fucking gay horror story. People dont even fucking try to chat, they only want nudes or sex.

Im stoked do never have a family to celabrate Christmas or Halloween with. Im not even looking for poeple who look like models. I actually like guys with a bit mor chub, but everybody looks too fucking good and is a whore. How is anybody supposed to fucking be happy in this hell of faggots?

Seriously though, its a fucking nightmare.

t. a homo living in germany
>>
this is literally why values exist
bad consequences = bad behavior
>>
>>7440338
It's the same for me over here in the states. I'm waiting to turn 21 so I can start going to the bar in my town. A guy I worked with met his husband there so maybe I'll get lucky.
>>
>>7440338
Know that feeling, nobody wants something real. Sadly nobody i interact with wants the type of guy you do
>>
>>7439025

believable up until this
>>
>>7440338
This so much

Feel you, literally having the same problem in Germany as well
>>
>>7440338
> Germany
Which city?
>>
>>7440440
Cologne
>>
>>7439025
screams fake
>>
>>7440338
This desu. Homos are fucking degenerate, I've given up and will be dying alone.
>>
>>7439025
Kys slutfag you deserve it
>>
Now why in the fuck would you go through with all that? Just because you met someone on a dating app doesn't mean you have to suck them off. I'm not buying your story. I may be a fag but I'm a super picky fag.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-20-19-56-37.png (208KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-20-19-56-37.png
208KB, 720x1280px
Op here was busy with work im apmost home stopped to get some coffe halfay there.

Its real it really happened I also wish I was making this up.

The snot part is what had me in shock. I was like...wait did he jist pick his nose and use snot as lube? No way.

So i kept one eye on him while jerking him off and he did it again and thats when I gagged and he asked if I was ok and I said I had a pubic hair in my throat from earlier.

It was unreal I had never met someone with so little concern for personal hygiene or who was legit mentally retarded.

And his lip was still open and drooling while doing this it was like one of those AHS inbred hillbilly

Im still in shock
>>
>>7440881
Either you're fuckin ugly or you need to get some self respect
>>
>>7440914
Both.

Honestly I was willing to look past the goiter because Ive been with chubby guys before and hes obviously obese but I was horny.

He looks 10x better in that picture, like a normal mature man.

In person he was this ogre child, the opposite of what I envisioned.

i havent been with anyone in like 4months because Ive been super busy with work and my usual hookups got mad because
i was always busy and blowing them off.

Im 19 btw Im not super cute but not ugly either though I am a bit chubby
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-20-20-18-31.png (848KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-20-20-18-31.png
848KB, 720x1280px
>>7440956
Forgot the pic
>>
>>7440881
>>7440956
>>7440964
I hope you kill yourself.
>>
>>7440964
He's an instablock from me.
I would legitimately be offended if he even considered sending me a message
>>
>>7440956
>19 fucks a 38 year old

Wew get AIDS mate
>>
>>7440338
just be patient.
I checked grindr for quite a time before someone interesting messaged me.
And check it at different times because some guys have weird working times.

Southern Germany btw
>>
>>7442885
How old were you? And how good looking are you?
>>
>>7442956
25 and somewhat average
why do you ask ?
>>
>be horny
>find some hot hairy dude online
>he comes over my place
>even hotter in person
>stick my dick up his ass
>he moans
>its full of chunky poo
>fucking awkward
>"erm, your not clean.."
>"Oh. Is that a turn off?"

wtf
>>
>>7442973
Could be an age issue and/or looks for not getting a bf.
>>
>>7440338
I just said all that on my profile (a bit briefer though) and I got messaged by a handsome fireman who was like "oh god I get it" and we've been together almost 6 years.

Just say what you want, don't be autistic, and someone will be in the same position.
>>
>>7442985
>>"Oh. Is that a turn off?"

top kek.
>>
>>7443000
I bet youre good looking though
>>
>grow up closeted and repressed in middle of no where hillbillyville
>parents neglectful, have trouble making friendships because constantly feel needy and clingy as fuck
>emotions constantly cloud reason and make it impossible to just chill the fuck out
>struggle in all areas of life because everything is awful
>finally move several hours/miles away for actual college(after struggling through community "college" for way too many years) at the age of 21
>mix drugs and booze and get over insecurities to finally kiss a random ridiculous twink at a party
>takes two more years before I can finally get up the nerve to lose virginity at 23
>have desperate need to "make up" for all the years of being a loser, become total whore
>fuck so many guys I lose count, but I estimate its around 150-200
>at 29, get sick of hookups and friends with benefits
>first "decent" guy I meet I try and make him my boyfriend so I can say I had at least one fucking relationship before Im 30
>find chubby alcoholic moron who isnt too bad and is fun to cuddle and watch tv with
>lose all self-respect trying to hold onto some retarded fantasy of us being in a relationship
>he just uses me
>only have fun together when we are drinking
>gain tons of weight, get depressed, lose friends, quit job, max out credit cards, crash car, have drunken screaming/crying matches in the middle of the night
>whole life is gay horror story

it's been about a year since I finally dumped him and I am slowly getting my life back together. already lost a bunch of weight and stopped drinking.
and I think I finally learned to have a little self worth. I forgot how much I actually enjoy being alone. I don't want to be with "anybody" anymore... it's nice to have standards.

I cringe at the past... cept that one guy with the huge dick.. that was fucking great.
>>
>>7443021
That's intense, man. It's good to accept that being single is better than being in a shit relationship. Some people are addicted to them.

Peace
>>
>>7443021
>being a whore

You deserve being alone for not getting a bf before turning 30.
>>
>>7443032
In hindsight, I can see that I had a few chances with guys that would have probably worked out a lot better. But I was oblivious to them because it was completely beyond my comprehension at the time that anyone would even want to be in a relationship with me.
>>
>>7440338
this desu
>>
File: 1467708092516.jpg (95KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467708092516.jpg
95KB, 960x720px
>be 16
>get caught drinking at a party on Friday night
>parents want to scare me straight
>tell cops to take me to juvenile detention
>guy I'm sharing a room with is really small cute looking 14 year old
>I'm stuck there the whole weekend
>each day a different guy came in and raped him
>he said he got gangraped when he first got there and they had a deal that he'd let one of them fuck him or suck the guy off a day if they didn't beat him or gangrape him again
>said there were 6 guys in total that were in on it
>said he'd been there 3 months and had 3 more months before he was out, no idea what lands a 14 year old in juvenile detention for 6 months, and I didn't ask
>on Sunday the guy that came in for his "turn" made him suck me off while he fucked him
>mfw I raped a guy while getting raped myself
>told him I'd try to get him help when I got out
>never told anyone or got him help

Poor kid probably killed himself or something, I can't imagine going through something like that and not offing myself.
>>
>>7443021
>I estimate its around 150-200

gross.

>>7443121

>never told anyone or got him help

>_>
>>
>>7443274
Is it really that hard to understand why I told no one? I mean, one I was a kid, what could I do, two he gave me oral, I might have gotten in trouble for that if I told anyone, + it would have meant outing myself
>>
>>7439025
wtf
>>7439180
..and you believed this crap? kek
>>
>>7443319
>Is it really that hard to understand why I told no one?
yeah, it is.
>>
>>7443334
Would you have in my situation? Just casually tell your parents that they're responsible for you getting a blowjob from a guy against both your own and his will, outing yourself, and depending on where you live, incriminating yourself all at the same time?
>>
>>7443336
yeah, i would have
>>
>>7443337
Fine, than you're a braver man than I am.
>>
>>7443121
>Not sticking up for him and stopping the rape, making a life-long friend in the process.
Literally a waste of molecules.
>>
>>7443342
Ok, the other anon I can understand, but sticking up for him would have been retarded, I was there for friday night, saturday, and sunday, one there were 6 of them, two, even if I could beat 6 guys by myself, what happens as soon as I get out? It wouldn't accomplish anything.
>>
>>7443021
Haha good prank Anon
>>
>born gay
It fucked me up for life Anons.
>>
>>7443350
>Ok, the other anon I can understand

are you talking about me? >>7443337
>>7443334

because I would fuck up as many people in that situation as I could.
>>
>>7443350
Yeah if only you could have told an adult or something, you know, instead of passively accepting him as 6 random guys personal fuck toy?
Besides you'd only have to really fuck up one or two of them on their own, the rest would get the message.

What happens when you get out? Hopefully they keep a closer eye on that 14 y.o. and the boys who were raping him. You said you don't know what lands a kid in juvie for 6 months, I'll tell you that it could be anything from stealing to weaponized assault.

Petty crimes got this 14 y.o. systematically raped for 6 months and you just let it happen.
>>
>>7443365
Ok, why am I getting hated on for this though? I was there for 3 days, you realize he had room mates before me, and after me, that also did nothing, and it isn't my fault or responsibility that those other boys were doing that to him.
>>
>>7443384
and if those guys were here I'd be saying the same shit to them, but they're not. It's just you. It's not your fault that they were doing it to him but it *IS* your fault that you didn't even remotely try to stop it.
>>
>be me
>friend from uni tells me about this girl he thinks he has a chance with
>I encourage him and tell him to go for it
>he gets rejected
>is really sad and I feel sad for him because he's really not a bad guy
>he mentions wanting to drink
>by the way he said it he wants to drink with me since he knows I always have alcohol at my flat
>y-you can come over after class
>he obviously accepts
>ree
>we drink and he plays my ps4 while complaining to me about the girl
>do what I always do and be over affectionate and optimistic
>exaggerate all his good qualities and stuff
>use the whole "I'm gay so I know what I'm talking about" meme
>totally don't realize he thinks I'm into him
>he gets really really drunk and it becomes clear he's decided he wants to try something
>I pretend to be oblivious
>he gets so cringey and unbearable literally gives me this speech about love like he's a fucking slam poet
>tell him I'm going to bed and I'll see him in the morning
>he comes in and forces himself on me
>takes me awhile to figure out what's happening since I basically just fell asleep and I'd been drinking
>he's just sniffing my face and groping me in the most autistic spots (elbow, approximate kidney region, rib)
>I just lie there kind of in shock
>he takes the covers off me and I tell him to stop
>he tells me it'd help so much
>mfw even when being felt up by a guy I think is gross I still don't have the heart to say no
>I turn over on my stomach and just prepare to wait it out
>5 minutes of him moaning and rubbing his cock on my ass before coming all over my bed
>>
>>7443397
I'm not going to say I'm in the right for doing nothing, but I was traumatized too by it, getting your dick sucked when you don't want it sucked, and worse yet actually cumming from it, isn't a great experience, he at least agreed to the deal he had with them, I didn't
>>
>>7443411
Yeah man, it must have been shitty and I feel for you. I'm just saying if you had stopped that shit when you found out about it you wouldn't have had your dick sucked against your will and he wouldn't have been raped every day.
But shit happens.
>>
>>7443431
Thanks for trying to understand, just I wasn't capable of stopping it, I'm not a big guy myself, of the 3 of them I met, they were all bigger than me, and I've never been in a fight that I actually won, and it's hard to believe the staff there didn't know what was happening, if anyone were going to stop it, it should have been them. I mean, from what he told me, when he got gangraped when he first got there, he got really banged up badly, that's not something you don't notice, and I'm sure they noticed that he had semen in his ass while he was recovering from the beating, I'm almost positive they knew it was happening and just didn't stop it.
>>
>>7443336
ever heard of selective truth a.k.a. leaving out a part or saying you both were raped? both are basically true
>>
>be bi and horny
>have girlfriend who has stopped putting out
>should just leave
>hit a guy up on craigslist
>married
>talk to him for a week
>he wants to get a motel room around the corner from my house
>yeah, no. last thing I need is my car seen outside motel room
>decide to meet at starbucks parking lot to chat
>about 9:00 on a winter night
>he gets there and he's a lot bigger than he said in his emails... maybe 100# bigger
>horny so...
>he suggests some nearby woods for some fun
>follow him to parking area
>can't see shit
>walk into the woods. i'm stumbling and tripping
>get behind a huge rock and he drops his pants
>start sucking on his cock
>tastes like it's been in his pants all day but horny, so...
>it's cold, dark and he's fucking my mouth pretty agressively
>no warning, cums in my mouth
>it was the most disgusting tasting cum I've ever tasted
>try to spit it out but he's got his cock deep in my mouth so swallow as best as I can
>say I have to go and stumble out of the woods
>go home and brush, rinse, gargle,repeat, repeat, repeat
>girlfriend wants to know why we're out of mouthwash
>>
>>7443121
I was raped in juvie. Two guys. Luckily only happened once and after that I had a guard look out for me.
>>
>>7443482
We talked on /b/ a while back didn't we before that creepy guy trolled you out of the thread?
>>
>>7443487
I've written about it before. Not sure anyone trolled me out of a thread. They usually die off before I leave.
>>
>>7443492
It was some guy, I asked what happened to you in juvenile detention and some other guy starting going on about how you should have settled down and lived with the guard after or something, assuming you're the guy ended up giving the guard blowjobs
>>
>>7443478
It's kind of interesting how more than half of the stories boil down to being horny and going on despite being disgusted.
If I'm so horny I can't think anymore and my bf is not available to take care if that, I'd rather fap than disgust myself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>7443478
>bi
>cheating

Poetry, fucking end yourself.
>>
>>7443121
>>7443482
>>7443453
>when people try to scare you with threats of prison rape for thinking about dating a minor but then send minors to prison to actually be raped
rly does induce a series of electrical currents in the ol' hippocampus
>>
>first time on grindr
>just wanted to give a bj to see how it was, never done stuff with guys before
>meet up in his car
>blow him
>he keeps asking if he can fuck me, i say no
>he fingers my ass while i blow him and keeps asking me, i say no
>"ill just rub the tip on your ass"
>say ok
>sit doggy style on the passenger seat
>he gets behind me from outside of the car and rubs his dick against my asshole
>fingers my ass and faps himself
>pushing against my asshole a little with his dick
>grabs my waist
>pushes his dick inside me and starts fucking me
>cums inside me within like 2 minutes
>tells me to leave and im beta enough to just go

tldr fell for the "just the tip" meme. tfw the memory of it is pretty hot desu but i'm too scared to do stuff again. got tested and im clean so whatev ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>7440448
lolwut? What the fuck is wrong with you? There are a million places to meet guys in Cologne.
>>
>>7443497
That was me. I don't remember that guy but then again shitposters like that usually don't leave an impression on me.
>>
>>7443506
I don't think a lot of guys have the guts/common sense/whatever to stop in the middle of a sexual encounter and say "this isn't for me" or "this is gross". They're horny, maybe feel this is the best they are going to get or don't want to offend the guy by stopping so they don't stop it.
>>
>>7443547
As for me >>7443482 no one was trying to scare me (or maybe that is what juvie is for... scaring). I would imagine if I was convicted of MV theft (as opposed to unauthorized use) I may have gone somewhere else and been in more danger.
>>
>>7443559
Good on you that you don't let trolls get to you. I have a tough time keeping me cool about rape jokes, I'm a sensitive guy and they always get to me.
>>
>>7439025
I could believe your story up until this point
>>
>>7439025
Are you chilean OP? Chilefag here to conchetumare, buena encontrar primas por acá
>>
>>7440315
wtf I hate straight people now
>>
>gay horror stories
>tfw character limit won't let me post my entire life
>>
>>7443551
They are mostly interested in sex though and not relationships. Or at last the people I met.

Can you recommend places ?
>>
>>7440315
>They cum in a cup.
>Think i'm going to have to swallow the cum instead they play spin the bottle and who win has to swallow the cum. (It's wasn't me)
Damn that's kinda hot. But then again I have a thing for redneck guys
>>
>>7440956

Jesus dude if you want to hook up with chubby dudes at least get Growlr.

The only chubby dudes on Grindr are the ones who are too stupid to realize its mainly for twinks.
>>
>>7443121
OMG THAT PICTURE MADE ME LAUGH SOOOO HARD!!!
>>
File: the gay science.png (20KB, 607x304px) Image search: [Google]
the gay science.png
20KB, 607x304px
>implying I think I'm funny
>implying the original edit that I'm mocking was funny
>implying I don't know I'm retarded and I'm not punishing myself by exposing my retardation to the world
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.