[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friends at work set me up on blind date >me: white male,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: blind-date.jpg (51KB, 1002x564px) Image search: [Google]
blind-date.jpg
51KB, 1002x564px
>friends at work set me up on blind date
>me: white male, athletic, ruggedly handsome, 100% straight
>go on date
>see what looks like an attractive lady waiting at table
>sit down
>introduce myself
>she speaks
>sounds like a man
>voice deeper than mine
>realize friends at work set me up on a blind date with a tranny
>i excuse myself to use the bathroom and leave
>feel pissed off
>start questioning if their really my friends
>next day
>go to work
>friends go ballistic on me
>I hurt trannies feelings
>I didn't even give "her" a chance
>they don't at all seem to realize how offensive they are
>to send a white cismale on a date with a tranny

What would you do in such a situation?
>>
>>7438252
I would have finished the date and not been an asshole. After that you have no obligations towards him or your friends to pursue further.
>>
>>7438252
your friends are fucking asholes. Find new friends.

though it might havebeen more polite to tell your point to the tranny. He/she is a victim of this prank just like you
>>
>>7438252
Finish the date, I mean it's not the tranny's fault your friends did that. He probably felt pretty shitty getting bailed on.

Next day tell your friends that you had a trans friend who killed theirself and setting you up with one was a horrible idea that brought out painful memories. Make them feel like shit and don't say that you don't date transpeople because then they'll just call you a bigot or something
>>
>>7438252
If you're white, athletic, and ruggedly handsome, why are you on a blind date?

I thought those were for ugly people.
>>
>>7438252
>Things that never happened
>>
>>7438334
>If you're white, athletic, and ruggedly handsome, why are you on a blind date?

Simple, OP lied
>>
>>7438252
kill it with fire
>>
>>7438252
>me: white male, athletic, ruggedly handsome, 100% straight
yeah right you fucking retard
this happened in your dreams
>>
>>7438252

I don't blame you. I would have left if I were a straight cis guy too. Trannies need to work on their voices.

>>7438334
>>7438439

I'm willing to believe it. Spergs exist.
>>
>see what looks like attractive lady

OP you had your chance at a trap and you dun goofed. Especially if you have been on 4chan for long you start to gravitate towards traps as a straight male. You'll regret not pounding his boipussy in the future anon.
>>
>>7438252
the story is fake and you are a tranny who realizes that blind dates aren't for trans people, especially not mtfs

good for you, I guess. yeah, I know it sucks.
>>
>>7438252
Just tell them you're not gay.
>>
>>7438301
>>7438329
>>7438330
this samefag holy shit, fuck off with your shitty agenda
>>
>>7438252
It is my goal to set up my homophobic, transphobic coworker with this exact situation.
>>
>>7442822
So he can beat your trans friend to death?
>>
>>7442843
>>7442822
Nah he would more likely justifiably homicide the coworker who set him up.
>>
>>7438252
Straight-bro here.

If I were you, I would have probably continued the date and used it as an opportunity to learn more about what it's like to be transgendered. (But that's just me.)
>>
>>7438252
It just kind of makes you look like like a dick. If you continued on and leveraged it to your advantage against your coworkers wew lad that's the path to success

You're like a low grade D in terms of climbing the corporate ladder. Gotta rank up the sociopathic tier level of intelligence, you'll never make it.
>>
>>7441190

The fact that he described her voice as deeper than his suggests that she didn't pass very well.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.