[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pre 18 HRT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2262.gif (310KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2262.gif
310KB, 500x369px
If someone was partway through puberty (16ish) and went on hrt (mtf) then would their shoulder/hip/chest size change because the bone ends that fuse/ossify at 18-22 are still able to change?
>>
skeletal ossification is far more complex than trolls on 4chan would have you believe and even once ossification is complete the skeleton continues to change and develop throughout our lifetime. literally everyone on hrt will experience changes to their bone structure, assuming sufficient dosage and time, the only question is to what extent really.
>>
>>7437408
Well to my knowledge if someone starts HRT after their shoulders ossify, then they end up with narrow hips and wide shoulders (i.e. a hon). If someone starts hrt before 18-22, then will their shoulders get significantly smaller (obviously with ftms they would get larger)
>>
>>7437429
my shoulders may have shrunk on hrt, but it's difficult to determine how much of this is change to bone, how much is change to soft bits like muscle and connective tissue, or even how much is just due to postural changes. i can tell you that my shoulders measure as more narrow than when I begin, and that the whole area of my neck, shoulders, and back is much more slender and feminine. i won't provide photos because lol 4chan and i destroyed most pre-hrt stuff anyway, but this is noticeable visually and presumably helps with "passing".

i started in my early 20s
>>
>>7437429
The shoulders probably won't shrink all that much, but the hips will widen and make the breadth of the shoulders look more natural to observers.
>>
>>7437567
>>7437447
Thanks for the responses
Well im off to bed, so there's no real point to the thread anymore
goodnight (something something timezones)
>>
>>7437408
If you want real bone changes xenoestrogens are where it's at.
There's one pesticide that was so effective in animal studies it changed male frogs genitalia into a fully functioning female organ system and they could give birth and everything.
I'd imagine phytoestrogens are a similar situation if you were to reach the appropriate dosages, which isn't hard given how readily available and cheap chemicals are these days.

I've always wanted someone to team up with and do some crazy unethical experiments with phytoestrogens to see what happens lol
There's some neat synthetic isoflavone SERMs out there now as well.
>>
>>7437393
My hips started out almost concave looking. Had tiny bit of bone shifting/growing now they are just oddly narrow. Still wish they had gotten actually wide, or at least proportionate.
>>
>>7442092
Neat
>>
>>7442065
Sounds cutting edge, Anon.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.