[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I get straight alpha chad cock when this shit is allowed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: rejected.png (265KB, 755x533px) Image search: [Google]
rejected.png
265KB, 755x533px
How can I get straight alpha chad cock when this shit is allowed?
>>
>>7425836
>a girl who looks like that is complaining

Jesus people step up your game
>>
Its actually cause her face is a mans. A trans that ACTUALLY had a female range FACE (incredibly rare) and a female typical body (incredibly rare) can maybe do ok occasionally get a straight guy. Its not the dick so much as it is the manly face
>>
>>7425836
you do have male parts, OP

mutilated male parts, which are even worse :^)
>>
>>7425849
Fuck off Skull Autist. She looks more passable than you with your ugly massive horseface.

t. someone who saw skull size autist's real pic
>>
>>7425855
Skull autist would be great to hate fuck in the skull
>>
>>7425880
LOL
>>
>>7425855
Is she not Angie? Link?
>>
>>7425836
Why is this a news article?
>>
>>7425836

>Complaining about straight men not wanting a partner with a dick

Did "she" forget what straight means?
>>
>>7425893
To distract people from the fact a pedophile will soon be the leader of the most powerful nation in the history of the world.
>>
>>7425882
No, "she" is not.
>>
>>7425896
((((((((You)))))))
>>
>>7425836
Just get genital surgery then you dumb twat.
>>
>>7426035

I sense a sarcastic undertone in your post

Tell me how I'm wrong
>>
>>7425900
But Hillary lost?
>>
>>7426067
Came here to post this
>>
>>7426104
Congratulations. You're the second proud pedophile liar to try and distract from the fact your glorious leader is a pedophile using the exact same fart.
>>
>>7426125
Statutory rape isn't pedophilia nor is it rape. Even in the unlikely event it actually ever >>7426125
happened.
>>
File: SolidArgument.png (12KB, 683x207px) Image search: [Google]
SolidArgument.png
12KB, 683x207px
>>7425836
>>
>>7425900
Bill ran for president 24 years ago and has been out of office for 16. What are you talking about?
>>
>>7425849
>/lgbt/ skull science
>>
>>7426067
>>7426104
The closest thing to pedophilia that Hillary's been involved in was defending a pedophile in court. And even that she only did because she was obligated to do so as a lawyer, and still did it only reluctantly.

>>7426149
>saying 10 year olds are attractive isn't pedophilic
>>
>>7425906
>implying I post pics on 4chan
try again you stupid fag. You can hate on me all you want it won't make you look more like a woman, you will always be a man and look like one. Maybe you can scrounge attention from chasers lol (they all have ISSUES)
>>
>>7425836
Because there are a lot of useless articles on the internet.
>>
>>7425836
Sorry honey your gonna have to settle for a masc bodied "straight" man.
>>
>>7425836
Just get a chaser
>>
>>7426154
Really kneads the neurons
>>
>>7426051
You aren't wrong on the first part I was just mocking your use of scare quotes
>>
File: resized_cat_in_the_hat_.jpg (28KB, 300x414px) Image search: [Google]
resized_cat_in_the_hat_.jpg
28KB, 300x414px
>>7425836
"GURL" crying about laws of nature.
Heh.
"Straights" "love" only their own pinus. Nature calls not love other pinuses cause this will lead to extinction. If male want another male it's cause nature think that those are overpopulated and thus allow gay shit all over.
Healthy "normal" (no one is) straight male ALWAYS prefers vagina. Cause his instinct knows that babies falling from there thus leading to reproduction.

Case closed. Trannies - 0
Nature - 1
>>
>>7425849
Just like me right? I'm mtf Thai with already feminine v weak jaw. Minimalist make over would suffice for me to look like a female. I still have my peepee though because farang not found. ;--;
>>
Is there a certain appeal to sleep with someone that's usually a straight guy that you can't get with a gay man?

Like a certain satisfaction that he made an exception just for you?

As you can see from my post, I know almost nothing of the subject matter
>>
>>7428055

Fair enough, the "she" has been overdone for a long time now
>>
>>7428352
Yes! Like a magnet with different poles.
With another gay man, personally I feel like lesbian and the least I can get off is by scissoring. Even him as a top penetrating me, the vibe of masculinity alpha male is just..not there. Even he says he loves you but deep inside, every transsy will wish the straight chad will be always in deep within our hearts, because he can make a woman out of me. That's why.
>>
>>7425836
>expecting straight guys to fuck men
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>7425836
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/transgender-girl-says-rejected-straight-6857022

>Bong women are so ugly that a slightly mannish tranny is easily confused as the true item.
>>
>>7428352
Are you retarded? Why would someone who identifies as a woman be attracted to gay men? And why would gay men be attracted to them?
>>
>>7431790
>why would a straight woman be attracted to a man
???
>why would a homosexual man be attracted to a man body, voice, and penus
???
>are you retarded?
is this orientation now? are you trying to say a straight woman likes a particular guy not because he is a guy but because he's attracted to straight women?
so I suppose no fags are ever attracted to straight people? no straight people are ever attracted to fags?

>>7428352
yes, she wants someone to see her as a woman. there's no accounting for mental illness
>>
>>7431846
Fine, then I meant "why would a straight woman want to be WITH a gay man", and vice versa. Obviously they can find gay men physically attractive.
>>
>>7431790
>Are you retarded? Why would someone who identifies as a woman be attracted to gay men? And why would gay men be attracted to them?
Because you are what you are, not what you "identify" as.
>>
>>7431919
>everyone gets hung up on the fucking wording and ignores the fact that no trans woman would ever want to fuck a gay dude

Hell, trans women are too insecure to fuck bi dudes.
>>
>>7431969
If they want to fuck you that makes them gay.
>>
>>7432231
If nobody wants to fuck you, that makes them sane.
>>
>>7428432
I can't tell if this is a troll. But its a 100% correct. Another thing you will see trannies do is they want a straight guy so bad they pretend their trans attracted bf is just a typical straight guy
>>
>>7432511
>trans attracted

So is this a term that got made up to refer to straight men who are attracted to trans women, but aren't chasers? Then why not just call them straight men? At most, they are "open-minded", do we really need terms like "fat-attracted men" and "black-attracted white men" now too?
>>
File: 1473006353474.png (39KB, 203x194px) Image search: [Google]
1473006353474.png
39KB, 203x194px
>>7425836
Because no one's obligated to fuck you, you mentally ill sack of shit?

I don't know people let you faggots, being in such small numbers, get the rights that you have, but if you keep on with shit like this, they'll get snatched right from under you as fast as they were given.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.