[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will the boners go away?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

Title says it all. Will HRT help me with my unwanted boners? often when I'm thinking about trans things I get aroused and subsequently do the deed. It's almost always out of envy for others, either cis or trans. Never feel the need to sleep with other people in a traditional sense. I've had trans-like thoughts since long before I even knew what a boner was so I'm not too concerned about that effecting my dysphoria but it's a pretty big bummer in general. I'd honestly rather just be ace.
>>
File: 1475081364479.jpg (105KB, 587x640px) Image search: [Google]
1475081364479.jpg
105KB, 587x640px
>>7422107
LMAO AGP scum git out.
>>
In short
yeah
>>
>>7422174
lol
>>
>>7422183
super
>>
>>7422107
Yes. Your penis does random boners throughout the day to prevent atrophy. Without testosterone your penis won't do this, and that is why mtf penises atrophy and become smaller.

>>7422174
Sometimes when I look at myself I like what I see. Then I think that if someone saw this they would surely want to sleep with me, and that thought in turn is arousing. From what I gather cis-women do this too.

Before I got on HRT I couldn't just look at myself, I had to imagine myself as female to get the same effect.

I'm pretty sure this is how "autogynephilia" works. It's just damaged transsexuals accessing their sexuality with the help of imagination. Cis women don't have to do this because they are cis, and that why it looks like they don't need to do it.
>>
>>7422107
I was in the same boat until I started hrt 3 months ago. Interfacing with my genitals in any way usually ended in feelings of shame and confusion and doubt that I'm anything more than fetishist, but the hrt killed the random boners and the general drive to masturbate if I don't want to (I never do now) and I have to say this has been one of my greatest reliefs.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>7422430
>Sometimes when I look at myself I like what I see. Then I think that if someone saw this they would surely want to sleep with me, and that thought in turn is arousing. From what I gather cis-women do this too.

I think this is just part of being comfortable with yourself. It made me think of Johnny Bravo when he says"man, I'm pretty"; his character is that of an over confident macho man and people irl who have something worth admiring (and don't have self-esteem issues) tend to admire it to an extent themselves.
>>
>>7422107
generally no
you won't get morning wood but boners will absolutely still happen
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 195x229px
You're sexy
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.