[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know, the sad and pathetic thing is that the perv from >>7381703

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (172KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 640x1136px
You know, the sad and pathetic thing is that the perv from >>7381703 insisted he didn't have to medically transition(cause it's evil), could be a big hulking man, and everyone should be forced to call him a woman.

When there's Femboys who go much further in changing their body and look like short haired girls, but they still insist that you shouldn't call them women or treat them like one.
>>
>>7383667
Both are fine because gender is a social construct. Deal with it.
>>
>>7383883
That means it's fake and inconsequential and if they're a man in body and do nothing about it, it's insanity to want to be called a woman.
>>
>>7383892
Fuck off transphobe.
>>
>>7383667
>medically transition(cause it's evil)
Well it is. People are dying of real diseases and you want money wasted on this?
>>
>>7383898
Uh, being for body autonomy is pro trans. Men calling themselves whatever they want and creeping around gets all Trans killed.

>>7384015
And you want to ban medical transition? Guess which one of us hates trans.

Hrt costs nothing and women and men get the same surgical procedures all the time. See South Korea.

You want to ban trans from getting stuff everyone does, why.

To legitimize your perverted men in dresses lifestyle?
>>
>>7384061
>Uh, being for body autonomy is pro trans.
And you're against it.
>>
>>7384099
You can do anything you want with your body. You say it's wrong to spend money on it when everyone cis does.

What you say is that you shouldn't be allowed to change your body but but should instead call yourself a woman despite being a man in every sense. That hurts everyone.
>>
File: 1481321909222.jpg (640KB, 681x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1481321909222.jpg
640KB, 681x1021px
>>7383898
>>7383883
LITERALLY TUMBLR
GTFO THIS IS A CONSERVATIVE BOARD
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7384646
They were insisting that mtfs and femboys who feminize their body are mutilating themselves and mentally ill.

While at the same time pushing tumblr gender stuff so I'm confused on what they are
>>
File: Nazi_Flag_1.png (147KB, 1600x960px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi_Flag_1.png
147KB, 1600x960px
>>7384670
pls just dont use buzzwords thx pham
>>
>>7384615
>That hurts everyone.
No YOU want to hurt people by denying their gender identify.

You are no different from North Carolina.
>>
>>7384853
Weren't you cheering North Carolina on? Well they overthrew the gov and other people behind it so that's irrelevant.

I just care about controlling my body. That's all I care about, you try and get in the way of that then I won't like you. And you're doing stuff to make everyone look bad too.
>>
>>7384928
You seem to think every poster is the same person...

>I just care about controlling my body. That's all I care about,
Now you are just rambling...

You are seriously deluded. Get help. This is why people hate us.
>>
>>7384963
It's because you think you can be a man, not do a thing about your body and just put on a wig and make everyone call you a woman

That's literally a punchline the bathroom tards use now and that's only cause people like you.

And to think you call medical transition immoral
>>
if you have the outward appearance of a man (in the way you dress, muscles, body hair, not being on HRT etc) but still label yourself a woman and ask for she/her pronouns, you are still put in a vulnerable position. you are rejecting the label of "man" and some, but not all, of the power associated with it. the patriarchy will still reject you for this labeling of yourself.

however, you still are perceived by strangers as a man, and this gives you a certain patriarchal instrumental power in everyday life. (theres a great book on how very butch women accomplish this as well, that i forget the name of). because of not being on HRT you can potentially defend yourself better in a physical confrontation.

so by not taking hormones and yet still calling yourself a woman, you rescind some, but not most, and certainly not all, of your patriarchal power and privilege. you still have a place in feminist discourse, however you have no business talking about the medical experience of being trans, the experience of being estrogenic, the experience of having breasts, the dxperience of your outward appearance making you vulnerable by DEFAULT, not by choice.

why is this so hard for people to understand.
>>
File: image.jpg (622KB, 830x2623px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
622KB, 830x2623px
>>7384997
What do femboys count in when they alter their body but want to be called men/boys?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.