[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does no one talk about transmen ever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: transmen.jpg (35KB, 633x422px) Image search: [Google]
transmen.jpg
35KB, 633x422px
Why does no one talk about transmen ever?
>>
They're not trans and they're not men. What's there to talk about?
>>
>>7383306
What do you mean no one? You're talking about them right now.
>>
>>7383325
what did ze/xe/sword mean with this?
>>
>>7383331
I mean like in mainstream media and such. Everytime there's a story involving a trans person it seems to be about a mtf, except when a transguy gets pregnant, which has only happened like 2 or 3 times.

Then usually they are just mentioned so as to be inclusive while talking about mtfs, but no one seems to really care about them
>>
I think this is a good question. I don't really know why in general but I can make some guesses as to why on this board. I think that for one, FtMs tend to pass better no matter when they start transitioning. It's a lot easier to "add" to the body than it is to take something away- like you can induce facial hair growth in someone but it's harder to hide existing hair follicles, you can widen shoulders and the jaw but you can't shrink them as easily, etc etc, plus testosterone lowers the voice dramatically but estrogen doesn't really raise it. Because it's easier for them to pass, they don't get made of as much and they don't stick out. A lot of photos of transwomen who don't pass get posted here but there's less "shock value" in FtMs, who, even when they absolutely don't pass, just look like tomboys. The equivalent of the "man in a dress" insult would be "woman in pants" which... Yeah, no one's using that as an insult because it's not the 1600s.
Also 4chan skews heavily male- a lot of people started browsing before they realized they were trans and then continued after, so the MtFs were here in the first place but maybe not the FtMs.
Finally, there are a lot of straight(ish?) dudes posting who are having one type of crisis or another over being attracted to transwomen, I mean there's a whole chasergen thread. But unlike men having a masculinity crisis, women don't really have a "femininity crisis" over being attracted to transmen so straight(ish) girls aren't posting "omg what do I do??"

Just some theories! Hope I explained it clearly enough.
>>
>>7383441
Yeah that's probably explains why people don't talk as much aboust mtfs on here. It's easier to make fun of non passing mtfs I guess, plus the whole chasers thing.

I think that mtfs get more attention irl because lots of straight men have a fetish for them. In my city there's an area called the "red" area, which is known for having lots of crossdresser prostitutes. Most of them aren't even trans. For whatever reason, plenty of straight guys like to fuck guys in dresses.

I guess it's harder to sexualize ftms as much?
>>
>>7383325
Who hurt you anon?
>>
>>7383541
My dad beat and raped me, my mother was rarely around and was drunk when she was, the only girl who ever paid any attention to me got cancer and died, and I threw away my life by getting wasted on everything I could find through high school.

FtMs are still just turbodykes repressing hard enough to turn coal to diamonds in their snatch.
>>
Because their existence doesn't actively assault straight male sensibilities. The only reason gays, lesbians, and transwomen get talked about so much is because of how they relate to straight male sexuality
In the case of gays and transwomen, disgust and hatred
In the case of lesbians, humor and either disgust or fetishization

Also I don't know the statistics but there seems to be more mtfs than ftms, or at least they are drastically more visible, so that definitely has an effect
>>
>>7383629
I agree with this.
I don't know about statistics but they may be more visible because they're literally more visible, like it says in >>7383441
>>
There was a lot of attention on Chaz Bono when he transitioned. Now Caitlin Jenner is all the rage.
>>
They're ugly and make everyone sick.
>>
>>7383939
They're not cats, anon
>>
>>7383306
Because they have """male privilege""" just like cis men, therefore irrelevant to feminist liberal cucks.
>>
>>7383306

Because they have it easy.
>>
>>7383465

>straight guys

Uh huh.
>>
>>7383306
Because they are "men" and nobody cares about men.
>>
>>7385736
ok ok """""straight""""" guys

like they have a wife and sons and hate gays but like to fuck a tranny once a month or so
>>
>>7383306
Because the aren't drama queens and attention whores. Well not as many of them.
>>
File: cX5wtR7.jpg (490KB, 1433x2023px) Image search: [Google]
cX5wtR7.jpg
490KB, 1433x2023px
There is nothing interesting about ftms
>>
>>7383306
These aren't men. They're womanbeasts.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.