[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can an individual be gender-disphoric, but still be sex-euphoric?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 9 Boy.jpg (185KB, 493x800px) Image search: [Google]
9 Boy.jpg
185KB, 493x800px
Can an individual be gender-disphoric, but still be sex-euphoric?

Example, Person X is biologically male, but is pressured into a stereotypical boy role by parents. Person X identifies as a girl, grow her hair out long and dress appropriately for her preferred gender, but enjoys having primary and secondary sexual characteristics of a male.

*aherm* ...asking for a friend.

Pic unrelated... most likely.
>>
>>7381044
So you like to be called a girl but you are a guy?
>>
File: 1454565296266.jpg (96KB, 1224x1584px) Image search: [Google]
1454565296266.jpg
96KB, 1224x1584px
>>7381044
Yes, that is transgender. You have dysphoria from being the other gender.

But you don't have dysphoria over your sex, so you are not transsexual. I am transgender and transsexual, I am a woman and I hate my dick and broad shoulders. You are whatever the fuck you believe you are, and you like whatever the fuck you like about yourself.
>>
Welcome to the femboy life.
>>
>>7381044
Are those boyboobs?
>>
>>7381172
This helps. <3 Thank you!

>>7381178
Thanks~

>>7381183
They're female boyboobs, sure.
>>
>>7381044
It means you have a sissy fetish. Fuck off and stop diluting the meaning of transgender/transsexual and making things more difficult for actual trans people with actual problems.
>>
>>7381044
>primary and secondary sexual characteristics of a male

Do you mean enjoy having a beard, a flat chest, and a penis. Or something else?
>>
>>7381327
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secondary_sex_characteristic
>>
>>7381044

Standard femboy shit.
>>
>>7381044
no
you're a guy
the reason you currently '''''''''identify''''''''' as a girl is because you're overcompensating from being forced to dress as a guy
ride it out for a bit and you'll eventually realize you're just a feminine dude
gender-non-conforming is very different from transsexualism and sex dysphoria is inherent in the latter
'transgender not transsexual' is a myth unless you count non-op, and they still do most of physical transition
>>
>>7381044
gender dysphoric means that you feel extremely uncomfortable about having a male body and being recognized as a guy. or vice versa for ftms. so no you can't be gender dysphoric if you don't feel uncomfortable. feeling comfortable with your gender roles is not a criteria for gender dysphoria.
>>
>>7381322
Again with this whole demeaning of people with perceived 'lesser' problems bullshit?

Listen, retard. Just because someone has a broken leg out there doesn't mean someone's broken finger should be ignored. Just because someone's problems are bigger don't mean they're "actual" problems compared to others, it means that the problems just have a different nature. You shitting around trying to cheapen other people's problems because you think yours is 'superior' in some way isn't productive.

>>7381935
>>7382003
Same with the both of you. For fuck's sake, we're talking about people, not livestock here.
>>
>>7382909
i wasn't demeaning his problems in any way, shape, or form, and if you think that you're projecting
'not trans' =/= 'does not have problems', or even 'does not have serious gender-related problems' (detransitioners are certainly non-trans people with serious gender-related problems!)
>>
>>7382909
woah, you're a sensitive one. i told him what the words meant he's using and that he is using them wrong. idk what else you read into my post but you're definitely imagining things.
>>
>>7381044
>Person X is biologically male, but is pressured into a stereotypical boy role by parents. Person X identifies as a girl, grow her hair out long and dress appropriately for her preferred gender, but enjoys having primary and secondary sexual characteristics of a male.
You are trans. You need to get on hormones ASAP before you become a hon or kill yourself.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.