[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was a transtrender who wanted to be more feminine for the aesthetics,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1480897816094.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480897816094.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
I was a transtrender who wanted to be more feminine for the aesthetics, but I realized that it wasn't for me
I want to go back to the way my body was when I was able to squat 3pl8

I was on 50mg cypro and 4mg of estrofem for 3 1/2 months
so is my shit permanently fucked? like I have gyno due to breast budding now and I have no idea if my tests atrophied or not over these past months. are these changes still reversible if I go on raloxifene?

how long is it going to take to get my test levels back to normal and is there anyway to expedite the process?
do you think going to my doc and saying I have low test (which I technically do right now) to trick him into giving me test is a good idea?
>>
>>7361948
>MORE FEMININE
>AESTHETICS

HAHAHAHAHA THIS HON DON GOOFDS

It is pretty, not "aesthetic". Males are supposed to be "aesthetic". You could have never been. HAHAHAHA

God I'm so happy your life is shit now....HAHAHAHAHA kill yourself, there is NO GOIGN BACK
>>
>>7361948
Maybe. But honestly if your fucking going on estrogen for your "feminine aesthetics" then you deserve what you got.
>>
i love fake threads like this one
>>
Did something similar, went on Spiro + Progy for 3 months but didn't really see a future for it given my career.

I still have a bit of gyno but my test levels returned to normal and I would say is higher than what it was before.
>>
>>7362041
What was your idea? That it will help you finally get laid or something?
>>
>>7361965
I was using the actual definition of aesthetics, not the meme version
I don't understand why you decided to project so hard either and automatically assume my life is shit. I just miss going to the gym and lifting heavy ass weights and having test in my body works better for that.
stop with your terminal autism though, reading your post almost made my life shit though

>>7361988
what's the point of going into my thread just to get mad as fuck that I went on hrt while not having dysphoria? you do realize femgen exists. why don't you get angry over there

>>7362024
what makes you think this thread is fake?

>>7362065
jesus christ you buttmad trannies need to chill the fuck out

>>7362041
how long did it take you to get your levels back to normal? did you get a blood test done or did you just sort of guess it like noticing your sex drive coming back and an increase in erections?
>>
>>7362075
>I was using the actual definition of aesthetics
In what warped fantasy does that work?

> not the meme version
Not sure what you mean by this.
>>
>>7362091
feminine people can look aesthetically pleasing, how is this difficult to understand
>>
>>7362105
No, you are wrong.

Beautiful FEMALES can look "aesthetically pleasing" and beautiful males with Greek god bodies can look "aesthetic".

NOT "feminine" people

Also, aesthetic to fucking whom? You think chicks dig boys who look like girls? LOL
>>
File: 387209-500w.jpg (41KB, 500x687px) Image search: [Google]
387209-500w.jpg
41KB, 500x687px
>>7362110
going by your definition, andreja, a model who is paid to look good is not aesthetically pleasing because she is not a cis female nor is she a cis male with a greek god body

and again you expose your autism by projecting your issues onto me, who said I was attracted to women?

please leave my thread you just keep getting btfod it's kinda embarassing
>>
>>7362167
>uses Pejic as an argument
He has god tier FACIAL PROPORTIONS
He has god tier BONE STRUCTURE

You don't get this by hormones, you fool!

Also, he is not really "aesthetic", he just looks like 10/10 beautiful woman. He pretty much is a woman. None of you hons will ever look like that.
>>
>>7362110
well most transitioners are attracted to men. transbians are retarded outliers
>>
>>7362167
that's a woman

>inb4 "no ASCTCHELLLYYY he is a bornCISgenamlestriaght...blaarhgg"

No, that is how a woman looks like fag. That is a beautiful woman.
>>
>>7362065

Nope experimented with female clothing at a young age and never really felt comfortable in my own skin so to speak. But I didn't want to take the risk with my family and my career interests lie in finance, no bank would hire someone in a front office position who is a known trans.
>>
>>7362188
He doesn't look like a beautiful woman. Androgynous at best. His facial structure is harsher than any womans. Because he wasn't born one
>>
>>7362075

Recently had my bloodwork done and I was at about 800 dunno what it was before for a baseline but keep in mind that was about 1.5-2 years ago
>>
>>7362207
Wrong!

This is how top models look like.

You will never have this facial proportions no matter what hormones you take.

And with his facial proportions both a high T male and a high E female will look godly beautiful.

Hormones are not a magic solution to getting pretty looks. Those who think so are fooling themselves. If you don't have the bone structure, end your life
>>
>>7362188
ok until you bring out your caretaker I'm done speaking to you

like I wonder, maybe we would finally get clean energy if we rounded up all the autists in the world and got them to backpedal as hard as you just did

maybe we would only need you since you just did enough backpedaling to fuel the entirety of the United States

stay mad dawg I can't wait to see your dumbass reply as you mash your f5 key waiting for me to respond
thanks for bumping my thread though
>>
>>7362216
thanks for not being autistic and contributing to the thread
>>
>>7362228
>being this buttmad about facts
>DAT COPE

kek
>>
You're just not training hard enough, wuss. I'm a cis female and I'm really close to squatting 3 pl8.
>>
>>7362296
thats pretty good
how long have you been training for?
you squat low bar or high bar?
>>
>>
>>7362319
6 years
Low bar when I'm just doing it for the numbers
I can't squat that much right now because track season is starting back up and I'm in running shape, but over the summer I work on strength and try to get my maxes as high as possible.
>>
>>7362473
>low bar when im just doing it for the numbers

ayyyyy there we go
I always low bar cause I always ego lift
>>
>>7361965
>males are supposed to be aesthetic
Sorry, could you remind me what planet I'm on? I seem to be lost.

>>7362110
So you're going to have an autism attack and argue that "aesthetically pleasing" is orthagonal to "aesthetic", while also maintaining that femininity has no connection to female beauty?.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 720x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 720x384px
>>7361948
>day 5 for me

I think I'll quit and go back to repression
>>
>>7361948
>are these changes still reversible if I go on raloxifene?
slight gyno maybe. but if you've damaged your ability to produce T, raloxifene won't fix that and it won't fix the gyno long-term either
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 621x302px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 621x302px
>>7364641
Y-yeah

I better stop.

I only care about my manhood as repression tools
>>
>>7362188

>You don't get this by hormones, you fool

Except Andreja has been on cypro since 14 years of age or so.
>>
Maybe you should read this interview
https://www.t-nation.com/living/kroc-from-matt-to-janae
She talks about how when she was taking female hormones she would still go to the gym and reminisce about her big lifts. She would decide to stop so she could go back to lifting, but she would then return to estrogen. That happened over and over. I think you should read it.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.