[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgin here, what is your experience with boy pussy and obtaining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 8ac14f92581bff061a9f475423691db4.png (478KB, 1172x1000px) Image search: [Google]
8ac14f92581bff061a9f475423691db4.png
478KB, 1172x1000px
Virgin here, what is your experience with boy pussy and obtaining boy pussy?

Getting a gf or a female fuckbuddy seems too difficult and this seems comparably as good.

Pic unrelated
>>
I've never been top. I've always been bottom. I tried grindr, found good hookups fast. There are plenty of bottoms out there. I love a good cock in me.
>>
>>7361722
Different than OP but I'd like to find some boypussy I'd prefer not to use grindr or something like that any advice
>>
>>7364263
why wouldn't you?
grindr had the most 'what you see is what you get' for me
>>
>>7361657
AIDS
I
D
S
>>
I've been thinking about traps, seems to me that traps honestly love dick, with a woman it feels more like "well im supposed to love dick so i'll act like it", bjs and fuckings are half-hearted, but a trap really wants to go at it. The one trap slave i have can spend an hour just sitting by my dick and sniffing it and my balls, im lucky if i get a woman to even look at my dick.

Truly a new age is upon us.
>>
>>7361657
OP, can you please clarify your qestion ?
Are you a newfag and looking for some first time tips or do you need tips for figuring out your sexuality?
>>
>>7364349
The main reason is i dont want to be seen on there because I'm not out yet ya know
>>
>>7364455
>Are you a newfag and looking for some first time tips
Yes
>>
>>7364720
You don't have to put a pic of yourself, you can just message people and if they're chill you can send them your pic.

>>7364757
>Avoid creepy people
>avoid anyone who says they use Tina
>let boys know it's your first time when you head to meet them, they'll be understanding

if you have specific questions we can answer them
>>
>>7364720
that's an easy one - just don't set a profile picture.
you can trade pix in chat aswell. Think of it that way - noone will meet someone without seeing a pic of him before on any platform. unless you're looking for sex dates ofc.

>>7364757
Sooo. First of all, do you think you're more into bottoming or would you rather top?
If, by any chance, you go bottom, get one of these:
https://www.intimera.se/uploads/thumbnails/20845_1.jpg_280x373.jpg

anything specific you want to know ?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.