[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be a 19 years old pre-hrt mtf tranny >just about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>be me
>be a 19 years old pre-hrt mtf tranny
>just about to get HRT prescribed
>pass IRL in like 60% cases
>have people in /passgen/ telling you that you should start hormones soon, that you have big chances and a good base for HRT
>go to reddit
>post your picture
>'you pass hon', of course
>don't believe it because of you're a fucking self-hating asshole
>go see other people on the subreddit
>see a non-passing pre-hrt trans girl
>post this:
Honestly… you will never remotely resemble a woman. Your face is way too long and your jaw is very masculine. If you start hormones you may become a cute feminine boy though :). Surgeries may help a little btw.
>probably ruin her fucking day
>or a week
>or a fucking month…
>don't know SHIT about how HRT works
>have transgender friends that you know looked horrible pre-hrt
>…that do pass now and look fucking pretty
>keep telling yourself 'hrt doesn't do shit, i will never pass'
>spread your self-hate onto others
What happened wrong? Why does dysphoria makes me such an asshole? I always wanted to be a good person and make others feel warm and happy. I wanted to spread love and make this world a better place. I wanted to be an ally to every trans person that goes through the same and often worse shit than me. Why?! And why is ¾ of /lgbt/ trannies just like me? Why do we do that?
>>
File: 1480697727769.jpg (181KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480697727769.jpg
181KB, 539x960px
>>7344722
kys faggot
>>
>>7344804
lol how did you know that was me?
>>
>>7344722
>And why is ¾ of /lgbt/ trannies just like me
anonymous
>>
>>7344722
trannies don't even WANT honest answers though, they just want a hugbox to make them feel like less of a monster.
>>
>>7344804
Nice to know that you're the person that was harassed, and doing the same. Is it kindergarten or something?
>>
>>7344842
>Is this real life?

yes, in real life, trannies aren't liked.
>>
File: images.png (2KB, 98x94px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2KB, 98x94px
>>7344816
You had said you pass %60 of the time in a r9k thread, or was it in /b/? A month ago I guess. Then I see you around here crying that you don't pass pre-hrt. Lying bitch.

Also anyone can just look at the current passgen and realize it is you.

And, I remember I told u not to come here before getting on hrt? Are you deaf?

You are just frustrated, get on hrt and start sucking dicks.
>>
>>7344834
Hugboxing isn't always a bad thing. Instead of saying 'you'll never pass' i should've gone for some more constructive criticism
>>
>>7344722
Get on HRT now before your face gets rekt
>>
>>7344842
I am not the harassed person. I just have a good memory and remember zer posts dating back a month ago from other boards.

I check passgen regularly and ze is being annoying faggot by obviously looking feminine with testosterone in zer bloodstream but still crying about ze is manly.
>>
>>7344804
Hons be like:

>Get harassed by posting your picture online
>Stalk back person that did it
>Make a new account just to harass them
>Come after them to 4chan
>Draw dicks on their pictures
>Call them "faggot"

So masculine and aggressive :3

You surely want to hit me now, doesn't you? Even 600mg of Spiro wouldn't change you masculine attitude :3
>>
>>7344862
No, actually I never go to /r9k/, but probably it was someone just like me who also needs to rethink her life. You're absolutely right. I guess it's the last time I'm ever posting in passgen; doing it doesn't lead anywhere.
>>7344878
I don't post in any other boards, but as I said before, you're absolutely right.
>>
>>7344880
I don't feel insulted by the dick photo, honestly I laughed, though the way they stalked me makes me makes me scared ;-;. Please don't be mad at the one who did it.
>>
>>7344804
Is this you, OP?

You don't pass and you will never look remotely resemble a woman. You may become a qt feminine femboy tbqh.
>>
>>7344907
Kek… it doesn't even makes me feel anything at this point. Even if that statement is also true to me, I want to try HRT and then decide what next.
>>
>>7344880
You are a complete assuming dumbass. Can you also write my biography please?

I am only mad because she is so feminine but cries in passgen (filled with masculine people). Like, it is rude. It is like a rich person going to a ghetto and crying that they don't have enough money.

See, we have no grudge, at all.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
>>7344884

And, drawing dicks is fun.
>>
>>7344884
It was /soc/ then
>>
>>7344945
Nah, either someone stole my picture (i hope not…) or it wasn't me. I am actually a big attention whore, but only on /lgbt/.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.