[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw i wana transgender, but i have a manly body and big feets.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

>tfw i wana transgender, but i have a manly body and big feets.

Thanks i guess
>>
File: rape.jpg (127KB, 970x692px) Image search: [Google]
rape.jpg
127KB, 970x692px
>>7344420
you mean like this nigga?
>>
>>7344442
nah i mean my shoulders and ribcage are pretty damn wide
>>
You can't "become" transgender. You either are or aren't it, my dear AGP boy.
>>
You can still be a masc gay

I'm in a even worse situation: skinnyfat fag that wanna trangender but no money nor courage to face my parents
>>
>>7344470
fine be that way, i ment that i wanted to start on hormone pills, maybe i should have putted that in the there but ohwell dun is dun
>>
>>7344488
you mean fortunate, it would worsen your life instantly coming out like that.

some shit and ideas aren't worth it.
>>
>>7344488
i have shittons of money but no courage to come out as that, since im afraid i will dissepoint my parents, cose i have a feeling they want be to go and get a GF and have kids and live that life, but i hate that life, maybe i will drink a bottle of vodka and come out
>>
>>7344420
I know that feel, i'm a "straight" AGP who is too old and masc to be a tranny.

>>7344532
Since I spent much of my life being socially awkward and never had a gf despite being 32, my parents have gotten used to it.
>>
>>7345874
thats sad, but as long as you have fun in life then whos the one to judge
>>
File: 1480642876861.jpg (206KB, 1600x898px) Image search: [Google]
1480642876861.jpg
206KB, 1600x898px
>>7344420

For what it's worth, some people have noticed their feet shrink on HRT.

>>7344488

>nor courage to face my parents

You don't need that until you're ready. Just start HRT without them knowing.

>>7344532

As long as it's your money and not your parents, why not try and just not mention it to them until you feel the strength in yourself?

>>7345874

"Straight" means what?

If transitioning is what you want to do, please don't give up, anon. There were two other results I wanted to show you, but I couldn't fin them.
https://www.reddit.com/r/transtimelines/comments/4bcbg7/1_year_hrt_timeline_32_mtf/
>>
>>7346069
>lol just do it without telling parents

Yeah, that will work out GREAT
>>
>>7346069
that link gave me courage, thanks alot dude :) or chick idk hehe. but damn that last picture her breast got a bit too big in my book but ohwell
>>
>>7346091

Are you the rich anon? What do you have to fear? What's the situation?

>>7346120

You're welcome. I hope your transition goes well.
>>
>>7346139
I hope so too, i just need to get psychologist to talk too and see what he have to say
>>
>>7346069
"Straight" means I like ciswomen, and twinks traps and trannies

Interesting timeline, I notice he looks a bit like a dyke facially pre hrt. Although his broad shoulders are really obvious after transitioning. I don't want to be a hon and deal with the bullshit of transition so I'd rather hide in my current body.
>>
>>7346069
I like that picture, nothing that getting fat and a soft filter won't fix.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.