[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>On 15 May 2008, Jammeh announced that his government would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: Yahya_Jammeh_with_Obamas_2014.jpg (1MB, 3392x2544px) Image search: [Google]
Yahya_Jammeh_with_Obamas_2014.jpg
1MB, 3392x2544px
>On 15 May 2008, Jammeh announced that his government would introduce legislation that would set laws against homosexuals that would be "stricter than those in Iran", and that he would "cut off the head" of any gay or lesbian person discovered in the country.[25] News reports indicated his government intended to execute all homosexuals in the country.[25] In the speech given in Tallinding, Jammeh gave a "final ultimatum" to any gays or lesbians in the Gambia to leave the country.[25]

>In a speech to the United Nations on 27 September 2013, Jammeh said that "[h]omosexuality in all its forms and manifestations which, though very evil, antihuman as well as anti-Allah, is being promoted as a human right by some powers," and that those who do so "want to put an end to human existence."[26]

>On 18 February 2014, Jammeh called homosexuals "vermins" by saying that "We will fight these vermins called homosexuals or gays the same way we are fighting malaria-causing mosquitoes, if not more aggressively,". He also went on to disparage the LGBT by saying that "As far as I am concerned, LGBT can only stand for Leprosy, Gonorrhoea, Bacteria and Tuberculosis, all of which are detrimental to human existence".[27][28]

>On 5 August 2014, pic related happens.

Really makes you think.
>>
he's just bitter about being a manlet.
>>
>>7339854
You'd think it'd be talked about more but no, it doesn't fit the narrative the mass media wants to show.
>>
>>7339854
So what? Do you think Obama has the power to legalize faggotry worldwide or something?
>>
>>7339854
>Leprosy, Gonorrhoea, Bacteria and Tuberculosis
Sounds like a nice guy. Muslims ain't so bad sometimes.
>>
Africans are going to be African. Literally the rest of the world should wash their hands of that continent and stop sending money there as it will inevitably be used for genocide, purges, and war. Quarantine, contain, and let it work itself out. Either they advance, or they kill themselves off.
>>
File: homoman.jpg (130KB, 722x525px) Image search: [Google]
homoman.jpg
130KB, 722x525px
>>7340231
>butthurt about someone telling you not to hurt your butt

fucking lol.
>>
>>7340303
Are you literally that retarded? Homosexuality be damned, Africa should be left to rot because it's the fucking cesspool of humanity. It's literally horrible for everyone there and why we think we can, or even should, save them from themselves is hubris at best, and utter insanity at worst.
>>
>>7340327
I know the feeling man, I feel the same way about Eastern Europe.
>>
homos absolutely blown out of the water
>>
>>7340327
Congratulations, you are now a REAL racist.. not all of africa is fucked up shit head, not all of them are niggers.
>>
>>7339854
If the American mass media started talking seriously about persecution of LGBT due to religion in Africa, they'd have to eventually start talking about persecution due to Christian extremism as well as Muslim extremism, which would lead to discussion about American Christian influence in barbaric African religious rhetoric and legislation.

The mass American media would never bring that to light. They would get way too much negative flak from the Christian majority here, and it would eliminate the "us vs. them" cultural mentality they've fostered towards the nations in Africa with religion as the focal point.
>>
File: brows.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
Well, he's not entirely wrong you know.
>>
>>7340484
>Congratulations, you are now a REAL racist..
Okay.
>not all of africa is fucked up shit head,
Yeah, nah, the whole continent is fucked. Even more moderate states like South Africa are crumbling.
> not all of them are niggers.
Doesn't change that Africa, as a whole, is fucked. Black, Arab, white, whatever, they're fucked.
>>
>>7339854
>Nigger country
>you are surprised they hate fags

Are you retarded?
>>
>>7340534
Real niggers don't actually hate fags, they just hate LOOKING gay. Just like everything else, they dont have a problem with lots of awful shit, but want to LOOK good.

Niggers will fuck anything if its discreet.
>>
>>7340303
>butthurt his just anothing crying Christian homophobic meme

I knew it.
>>
File: laughing dilma.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
laughing dilma.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>7339854
>tfw this guy just got beat in the Gambian presidential election by a former security guard
>>
>>7339854

There are pictures of Bush with Jammeh, too. And here he is with a Saudi prince. Personally, I'd rather the US cut ties to the Saudis than some African backwaters - but that's unlikely. And in the meantime, Presidents have a job to not go ape on random shitholes over their shitty practices. And apparently that extends to funding international terrorism against 'Murrika so long as they also hate Iran.

tl;dr: Nothing special.
>>
>>7340586
Not sure what you even mean (that grammar, what) but whatever you say homophile.
>>
>>7339854

>bacteria detrimental

Only a small fraction are harmful, we'd be pretty fucked without bacteria.
>>
>>7339854
I'm not a fan of Obama, but what exactly should he have done? Cut off diplomatic ties? Bombed them? It wouldn't do anyone any good. The most the US can do is say "pls stop". If we tried to force our morality on the rest of the world (and I mean REALLY force it, not the post hoc justification bs we do right now), there would be a huge shitstorm.

The real issue is much deeper, it's a systemic problem with a large portion of Africa, which can only be solved through a huge amount of economic and social development, which is easier said than done.
>>
>>7340126
>muh <<<narrative>>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>7339854
>What is diplomacy

Trump has someone who probably thinks the same but doesn't say it outright out of fear in his government, by the way
>>
File: most smaug.png (414KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
most smaug.png
414KB, 704x528px
>>7339854
That's ok. I don't expect monkeys to understand human morality.
>>
>>7342754
who is mike pence
>>
>>7342822
>tfw there's 95% black Muslim region of Africa with better protection for gay people than America
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Seychelles

>tfw the European overseas territories are 95% black/Muslims but still have protections
http://www.equaldex.com/region/mayotte
http://www.equaldex.com/region/reunion
>>
>>7342857
Educated black muslims are cool. I miss my former tutor I don't understand why the fuck everyone was rude to her.
>>
>>7342868
Mayotte and RĂ©union, and to a lesser extent Seychelles, are not even that educated, they are just French.

Fun fact : when Mayotte's population was given the choice of becoming independent, staying semi-autonomous or becoming an integral part of France (equivalent of a state status in the US), they choose the later at more than 90%.
>>
>>7339854
I cannot understand that lgbt people are still surprised that the vast majority of straight people still live in the year 1366, and that the rest of straight people pretend they don't.

That shit should be public knowledge by now.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.