[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Use protection kiddos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2855.jpg (55KB, 392x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2855.jpg
55KB, 392x429px
Just got word yesterday that a former ex (we broke up a year ago) tested positive for HIV

Tested negative and cried in the office out of relief

Always use protection, waiting for those results were the worst 20 minutes of my life, you don't want to go through that.
>>
>>7334189
yeah well I'm gonna die a virgin so whatever
>>
>>7334222
brah, its hard to die a virgin, if your gay..some people will literally fuck any hole.
>>
Do condoms always protect from HIV tho?
>>
>>7334458
No they do not, but they are pretty good at it. Don't go in dry, they will tear.
>>
>>7334222

That's me too, senpai.

Who here /honbrigade/?
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 398x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 398x396px
>>7334189
I prefer to wank off with my buttplug
>>
>>7334306
what if you have autism?
>>
File: 1419181271408.jpg (24KB, 358x400px) Image search: [Google]
1419181271408.jpg
24KB, 358x400px
>be 18
>closeted, repressed, uneducated
>meet cute, out guy
>eventually become secret bfs and have sex
>tells me we don't need condoms because he's not got a STD and that he's "obviously not gonna get me pregnant loool"
>only lube he has is that tingly shit and it burns the inside of by butt hole so we never use it
>6 months of raw butt sex with only spit for lube
BTW forgot to mention he was cheating on his bf when he first started having sex with me. Oh, and he's had something like 11 sexual partners before me. Presumably he never used condoms with them either. I never asked.
>now I'm 23 and out
>much more clued up about sex and diseases and being gay as a whole
>haven't had unprotected sex since
>but I've been too scared this whole time to ever get tested
>feel like a dick lying to the people I have sex with when I tell them I know I'm clean
>so I decided last week to finally get tested for everything, expecting to at least have to send a few "iv got herpes. u shud get chckd" texts
>100% clean
man, that is a lifted weight. I vow to never got more than 6 months without getting checked again.
Never date a cunt like me or my ex.
>>
>>7334773
God fuck, sex is scary
>>
>>7334959
Sex is good, people are lying, irresponsible assholes.
>>
People who intentionally spread STDS should be executed.
>>
>>7334306
What if you have standards?
I still haven't been properly fucked but the only two people to show interest me are a morbidly obese guy and a headcase with a dodgy dating history.
>>
>>7334773
this gets my spirits up, after having been told by /lgbt/ that i got POZZED just from one Grindr fling where i received the unprotected bj.
>>
>>7334773
Did you get checked for herpes? Because most standard STD/STI tests don't test for herpes because it's so prevalent with many strains. You usually have to specifically ask for a herpes test.
>>
>>7337535
I did get tested for herpes. All clear.
Funny thing is that from the age of about 19 I was getting these pink/red blotchy patches on my genitals every 6 months. I was pretty certain it was something nasty. Then, one exam season, the blotches extended all the way up my stomach, chest, back, shoulders, and arms and I developed really bad dandruff. My bf at the time was really freaked out. I went to the doctor about it and it turns out it was just psoriasis that gets triggered by stress (the 6 month periods generally lined up with university exams). Got some steroid cream that sorted it right out.
>>
>>7334189
>waiting for those results were the worst 20 minutes of my life
But it takes weeks to get HIV results.
>>
>>7340375

Not in first world countries
>>
>>7340395
rood
>>
File: giphy.gif (578KB, 500x233px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
578KB, 500x233px
>>7340375
>>7340395
>>7348212
thanks f a m am ded
>>
>>7340375
No it doesn't...
>>
you guys got me so scared of getting HIV

fuck
>>
>>7349489
that's good. You should be scared of getting it so you don't do stupid things like having unprotected sex.

Just don't be a slut, remember that condoms are your friends, and get tested regularly. HIV is really shitty, but you may not have your life ruined if you detect it on time and don't let it become AIDS.

If you get AIDS then you are pretty much fucked.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.