[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it considered internalized transphobia to go stealth and not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_2927.jpg (177KB, 750x918px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2927.jpg
177KB, 750x918px
Is it considered internalized transphobia to go stealth and not have anything to do with the trans community after your transition?
>>
>>7332295

Whether you have internalized transphobia depends on the reason for
>not have anything to do with the trans community after your transition

If you just drift away from it naturally because you're done with transition and you don't have any need to get more information and talk about transition, it's perfectly understandable.
>>
File: IMG_4090.jpg (127KB, 476x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4090.jpg
127KB, 476x900px
>>7332295
No. If you're stealth and you still out yourself as trans and work as an "advocate" you're transtrender/AGP.
>>
File: IMG_3031.jpg (156KB, 750x894px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3031.jpg
156KB, 750x894px
>>7332308
What about not befriend or date trans people? I don't want to talk about tranny shit with anyone other than my endocrinologist.
>>
>>7332295
>not have anything to do with the trans community after your transition?
Not at all.
Considering how the trans community (and every single bit of the lgbt community I might add) has become some sort of parade pony freak show entertainment for cishets, it's only reasonable to not want to associate with them.

If you have pride, you leave the lgbt community.
>>
>>7332355

If you don't date other trans people because they don't have the genitals you want, that's not transphobic. If you don't see them as their preferred gender, that's internalized transphobia. Explain why you don't want them as friends though, assuming we're not talking about SJWs.
>>
>>7332392
It's not that I don't see them as their preferred gender, it's that I feel all they'd want to do is talk about trans shit with me. I don't like to think about being a tranny when I don't have to.

Same with friends, although I could tolerate ones who aren't constantly absorbed in their transness, like "trans feminist advocates" anon mentioned earlier. If they acted like everyone else I wouldn't mind them.
>>
>>7332421

>I feel all they'd want to do is talk about trans shit with me

I can understand if it's true in actuality, I stopped being friends with a boy years ago because all he talked about was this one show. If it's just because you suspect it will be like that, it's not transphobia, but you should give at least one person a chance. Naturally, though, if you want to avoid talking about being trans as much as possible, a cis lover does sound like a better choice.

How often do you come on /lgbt/, anyway?
>>
>>7332392
fucking this. I hate being looked at by my LGBT friends like I have three fucking heads when I tell them I only want cis guys (and possibly post-op trans guys). they expect us to be *~*~*~*~*pansexual*~*~*~*~*~* just because we're trans.
>>
>>7332295
No.
>>
File: suckingdicks.jpg (117KB, 750x537px) Image search: [Google]
suckingdicks.jpg
117KB, 750x537px
>>7332611

It's like a black guy who only wants to date white girls.
It seems suspect somehow.
>>
File: derp.jpg (208KB, 749x701px) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
208KB, 749x701px
>>7332611
It's not even that I'm not attracted to trans people. Like, 8/10 trannies have all these mental disorders like bdd and assburgers and are complete trainwrecks with their self-loathing and all. I don't know where it comes from but I can't deal with that. Every date I've gone on with a transgender person has been a nightmare.
>>
File: KuuChuu Buranko.jpg (2MB, 3481x2468px) Image search: [Google]
KuuChuu Buranko.jpg
2MB, 3481x2468px
>>7335459
Are those tits?
>>
>>7332295
>internalized transphobia
The fact that questions and phrases like this exist are the reason why I have nothing to do with the trans community besides posting here anonymously.
>>
>>7332295
I wish I had nothing to do with the trans "community" in the first place <_<
>>
>>7332295
I'm mtf and I've always felt highly uncomfortable around other trannies.
Why?
Because they make you feel uncomfortable!

>go to laser session
>have to wait in the waiting room
>other tranny there
>she starts talking about trans stuff
>o-okay... why not?! but awkward anyway
>seems to be very nice person
>talking about how weird some of the requirements for starting HRT are
>I make the joke that I literally have to go to a urologist just "to check my gender status" (it's required in my country to do that, he basically just looks at your genitalia and that's it; I made fun of this requirement without being indiscrete or direct)
>I smile to indicate that I want to be funny somehow
>other tranny not smiling
>begins to rage instead
>wtfhaveIdone.jpg
>"THEY CAN'T EVEN TELL THAT YOU ARE NOT A WOMEN BEFORE THEY CHECK YOUR INNER ORGANS, TOO!"
>I try to smile but fail
>want to get out of the situation as quickly as possible

This other time:
>go to endocrinologist
>have still plenty of time till my appointment
>wait outside in the fresh air
>hon appears
>she wears a dress with an owl pattern (literally around a houndred owls on her dress which basic color was light blue)
>omfgthatfuckingdress.exe
>starting to feel uncomfortable
>hon didn't notice me
>she goes inside the building where the doctor's office is
>relief
>wait some more time
>time for me to go inside the doctor's office
>have to wait in the line
>somebody is called up by the doctor's assistant
>that hon appears from the waiting room
>notthatdressagain.gif
>forcing myself to ignore it
>pleasepleasestaycalmnow.exe
>start looking on the floor
>occasionally see the hon's shoes:
>they have the same fucking owl pattern like her dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>quickly looking up, avoiding looking at these shoes
>hon directly looking in my eyes now, mouth and eyes open
>hon feels obviously judged by me
>it's frightened!
>literally feeling ashamed of myself because somebody else is wearing a carnival dress in everyday life
>>
>>7336920
Good anime
>>
>>7332295
No, it's wanting to be a normal woman and not be lumped in with hons and Xzyrs.
>>
>>7332295
If you can pull that off it means you don't need it.
>>
>>7332564
I'm not a regular.
>>
>>7332295
WHo cares m8, just live your fucking life. Biggest proof you freaks have a female brain right here, you care way too much about what society "considers" about your actions.

Stupid pussy.
>>
>>7332295

I'd say it can be "wanting to live your fucking life", but it can be the other as well.

What pisses me off is not trying to help a community that helped you back in the day
>>
>>7332295
>internalized transphobia

Not it's racism good try though shitlord
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 540x271px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 540x271px
>>7332752
This right here desu
>>
File: IMG_3035.jpg (70KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3035.jpg
70KB, 512x512px
>>7339581
>>7339673
>>7339715
Looks like some ftms showed up itt
>community that helped you back in the day
Like pic related?
>>
>>7339938
>ftms
You're wrong on at least one of the anons you quoted.

Stupid cunt.
>>
File: IMG_3007.jpg (103KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3007.jpg
103KB, 500x750px
>>7340324
"Ftms" (hence-ftmg) are the only ones who get triggered by someone going stealth. It takes a trutrans individual to leave behind the embarrassing freakshow known as the transgender movement.
>>
>>7332295
Maybe, but fuck it. The trans community fucking sucks.
>>
>>7332295
No, the community is toxic and filled with munchausen faking shits screwing with our legitimate healthcare needs, keeping as far from possible from these idiots is actually advisable.
>>
>>7332295
If this is u in the pic I would love if u added my Kik I have a huge cock
Mrfc12345
>>
The trans community is simply not welcoming to those that can even achieve stealth. Almost every trans circles are filled with radicals. Since I was passable, anytime I tried to get involved in any group concerning trans rights I would always get a similar response of "you have passing privilege, you don't understand the struggles of most trans people, you need to sit with the cis and check your privilege, ect"

The community only has itself to blame.
>>
File: tumblr_mdyjne3kmb1qbm555o1_500.gif (414KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdyjne3kmb1qbm555o1_500.gif
414KB, 500x281px
>>7343890
It's not me, it's a cis femboy on Instagram (@theofficialariel)

>>7341359
>>7344031
This is a lot of why I'm choosing to stray away from the community. The amount of crazies and attention whores is astounding, and they're not being helpful towards people like me at all like >>7339673
was implying. They're embarrassing everyone involved. I feel like my cis friends were more helpful and supportive than any trans support group I've ever been a part of.

I take comfort in being called cis scum by those people.
>>
>>7332295

No, but it is considered cowardice.
>>
>>7340430
And at least one of the anons you quoted said exactly what you're saying.

What about reading next time?
>>
>>7339673
They arnt the same community anymore anon. Literally 4chan is the last place to meet actual tran people who are actually trans and just wanna focus on being as normal as we can. We need to get everyone together and form a new community or somthing.
>>
>>7346167
What about eating shit the next time, you ape?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.