[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I see you're a little sexually misguided. Come here,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: 1479226867142.jpg (125KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479226867142.jpg
125KB, 1280x960px
>I see you're a little sexually misguided. Come here, I can help with that.

What do
>>
Put on some rubber gloves.
>>
File: elfpurity.jpg (31KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
elfpurity.jpg
31KB, 700x393px
i would love to sit down and chat with mike pence! we might disagree on basically everything but the only way forward is with some sincere dialogue <3
>>
>>7328274
What if he talked you out of being gay?? Better safe than sorry, I'd say.
>>
File: Pence.jpg (574KB, 1964x3406px) Image search: [Google]
Pence.jpg
574KB, 1964x3406px
>>7329743
>talked you out of being gay
>"talked"
>>
>>7328089
Show boipucci
>>
>>7328089
Beware, Mister! You see, I'm far too moist today. It a appears that my old prostate is leaking again -it usually happens when I'm aroused.

What? Oh, no. It is not you who's getting me in this state. I woke up like this today. Smelling the scent of wet ground and feeling positively fertile, as if birds and bees were passionatelly making love inside of my sweet secret interiors. I'm like soil that's ready to be worked by a pair of strong hands, or perhaps heavy machinery -and I've heard you have both of them at your disposition!

Magnifique! You see, I find you quite... shocking as well, and sometime about your strangely androgynous face (I'm dead serious! You remind me a big deal of my grandma) that makes me want to explore the depths of that electrifying mind of you. What's hiding behind those sparky eyes? I do not know, but I do have a treasure room that I had built recently, and I'd let you have a peep if you promise kiss me goodbye when you're done.
>>
>>7328089
offer to suck his dick

i love authoritarian older guys
>>
File: 1479321932432.webm (215KB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
1479321932432.webm
215KB, 360x202px
>>
>>7328089
is he as bad as people make him out to be?
>>
>>7329765
Haha, pretty good
>>
>>7330035
African nations were starting to decriminalize homosexuality until the Heritage Foundation bribed their leaders to push for the death sentence for homosexuals. They needed new constitutions to pave the way for doing that. Mike Pence drafted at least half a dozen of them personally.
>>
>>7332383
holy shit your serious loool
>>
>>7332568
lool dank loool I made your meme not matter because I looool you're serious OMG looool
>>
>>7328089

>I see you're a little sexually misguided.

I hate that shit. It's so condescending. I had a fucking psych tell me that and I thought to myself, "Fuuuucking BI-tch." My father's even worse because he's a goddamn idiot who I've told well enough to fuck off with that shit.
>>
>>7328089
I dont care what you have to do to me. Just ease my fucking mind from this existential nightmare.
>>
>>7328089
Thanks, but no thanks Mr Pence.
>>
>>7328089
"Nah"
>>
>>7332383
sources?
>>
>>7328089
nahh mate, i've got more important things to do than conjecture over my non-existent sex life as if it were anywhere near central to my identity.
take a hike grandpa.
>>
File: 597521204.jpg (40KB, 650x475px) Image search: [Google]
597521204.jpg
40KB, 650x475px
>>7328089

>daddy pence will never love us the way daddy trump does
>>
>>7329765
just fyi, the electrocution part is just a meme. Theres nothing to even remotely suggest he supports ACTUALLY shocking anybody. In fact he never even directly mentioned conversion therapy at all. He said funds used to treat people with HIV should be diverted to trying to prevent HIV by changing peoples sexual behavior. It was in a big section on LGBT issues though, so thats why its assumed to mean conversion therapy. But nothing about electrics.
>>
>>7340755
>daddy Trump loves us so much he wills allow people to fire us on a whim
>daddy Trump's supporters love us so much they consider our very existence to be a threat to society
>>
>>7342647
If you think an employer should be forced to keep a contract with you for any reason then yes you are a threat to society.
>>
Help the Vice President get his grillin' on the degenerates.
>>
>>7328089
RUN
>>
>>7332383
>African nations were starting to decriminalize homosexuality
Yeah that's about believable as the muslim brotherhood saying that Israel has a right to exist.
>>
File: IMG_3313.jpg (60KB, 803x868px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3313.jpg
60KB, 803x868px
>>
File: Asuka 3 - Copy.png (1MB, 1131x881px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka 3 - Copy.png
1MB, 1131x881px
Burn, maim, kill.
>>
i would probably make electricity pun
>>
>>7328274
It's cute that you believe that.
>>
>>7328089
you know he's really hot for a 57 year old
he's like anderson cooper kinda hot, you know?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.