[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does /lgbt/ seem to have such an aversion to bisexuality?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 27b.jpg (9KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
27b.jpg
9KB, 300x300px
why does /lgbt/ seem to have such an aversion to bisexuality?
>being straight
perfectly great
>being gay
A-okay
>being attracted to humans in general
please stay 2918219218 feet away from me at all times.

???
>>
>>7283931
2918219218 feet you say
>>
>>7283931
Because bi people are the likeliest to vote Republican so they deserve to die.
>>
>>7283952
>People that don't agree with me politically should die
Liberalism, everybody
>>
File: download (4).jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>7283931
You are not pure, you are harlots, you toy with emotions and then discard people like trash for socially acceptable pussy.

The sooner /lg/ finds a cure for the disease of TB, the better.
>>
>>7283969
:')
>>
>>7283977

>but why
>>
we have been hurt by them
>>
>>7283931
we don't hate bisexuals.

We just hate on straight people who pretend to be pan/bisexual so they can feel especial and opressed too. Cis white girls are the most common offenders.

Sometimes true bisexuals just happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.
>>
File: Interesting-poop.jpg (88KB, 878x910px) Image search: [Google]
Interesting-poop.jpg
88KB, 878x910px
>>7284013
>we have been hurt by them

This. That's all that's being said.

>>7283977
>you toy with emotions and then discard people like trash for socially acceptable pussy.

See?
>>
File: 789789.png (104KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
789789.png
104KB, 500x300px
>>7284125
enough with the peterposting!
>>
We don't.
/thread
>>
because every single bisexual person is definitely the exact same. exact fucking same, of course that's how everything works. everything of one grouping is the exact same as others in it's grouping. and of course straights and gays are totally free of blame, perfect monogamous angels
>>
>>7285309
At least we know where we stand with straights, much better than embracing someone so they can twist a knife in your back when you least expect it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.