[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe this sounds stupid but does anyone have any tips when it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Maybe this sounds stupid but does anyone have any tips when it comes to having sex with someone that's been on female horomones for a few months? Like is it still worth giving head and is there anything different youre supposed to do with the dick and balls if theyve shrunk?
>>
actually curious about this as well would love to know
>>
>>7232708
>for a few months
not much happens in just few months, and people are different
what you really should do is talk with your partner, the most crucial thing - trans people can have genital dysphoria and not want to have them touched, or could be the opposite - I know one who doesnt like anal and loves getting oral
>>
>>7232708
>Maybe this sounds stupid but does anyone have any tips when it comes to having sex with someone that's been on female horomones for a few months?

Yes.

"Don't."
>>
>>7232708
Depends how long they've been on them for, its probably going to take a lot longer for them to get off, so be patient, they might take a bit longer to get aroused, so try to do a bit of foreplay instead of just going right in, usually its better to have foreplay even if they weren't on hormones.
They probably don't like having their genitals touched, but some are okay with it, if not, then its probably not going to get them off just by touching them there. Just gotta communicate with them about what they like. Really, its mostly about communicating with them about what they like or dislike, every one's different, so ask them rather than anonymous people online.
>>
>>7232994

this

Also, be gentle when talking about the subject. Some of us like being played with the cock, some others not. Just ask something on the line like:

"It's a new situation to me and I don't know what you would like and what you wouldn't, I'm trying to figure out, so... please can you tell me?"
>>
Mtf on hormones here.

>dick
Squeeze it. I like that, especially while I am getting fucked.
>balls
Just don't.
The mistake is that guys often focus on our male genitalia while omitting our female parts like our breasts. If you want to please a trans woman right fondle her developing boobs and play with her nipples.
>>
>>7236250
I don't think any tranny likes their balls touched. Dick is arguable but balls is a big no-no.
>>
>>7232708
it's so subjective OP.
people who expect a dickgirl to fuck them are dreaming, even if we can get hard, it won't stay hard enough to penetrate and we don't like it.
it doesn't have to be hard to get head but I had to time out on getting head because it wasn't doing anything for me and didn't feel right, but during the same time I gave head and they managed to climax.
I don't mind hands or frotting as long as it's not the centre of attention.
Like >>7236250 said, but more broadly, it's a mistake to focus on genitalia full stop, regardless of their masculinity or the rest of the body's femininity.
Even if you're assfucking them, do something else, it's more enjoyable as a full body experience.
>>
>>7236273
Wow. I did not know this. Some random cunt tried to arouse me by bean-dipping my balls unbidden. SO not sexy. Glad that's normal. I was always big on breast play, even in deep deep repression. In fact so much so that it caused me stress. Girls should not want to suck on a dudes' nipples. But now I can enjoy it a little more.
>>
>>7236279

I LOVE penetrating men.

Also, learn to use your cock, you can get rock hard with practice and patience.

>>7236273

I do like my balls touched

Indeed, I'm so ok with my genitals sometimes i doubt I'm 100% mtf...

Like, I love living as a woman, but when it comes to sex, i like my cock and I like to use it.
>>
>>7236273
Yeah, I think I have yet to know a tranny who likes their balls touched.
>>
>>7236481
>I do like my balls touched
I am genuinely curious, why? Do you even feel anything?
>>
>>7236521

Plain physical pleasure
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.