[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mentally ill tranny?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (11KB, 104x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 104x125px
I'm an ftm and I've never felt more depressed in my life. I feel so isolated from my "friends" and family. Still in high school. Obviously the right choice is to stick it out for hopes of the future, but I really want to die. How can I stop being a pussy and just kms already?
>>
>>7223226
>Still in high school
mods?
>>
>>7223238
you can be over 18 in highschool stfu
>>7223226
you AREN'T on the right path, trans have a 20 fold (iirc) higher suicide rate. higher drug rate, rape rate, ect...do you want to be part of that statistic?

You have an inferiority complex on your OWN GENDER...face it, face the fear, realize you ARE good enough how you were born. Its much easier, and much happier than the endless transition battle, and you WILL have more support
>>
you're a girl, you won the coin flip of life

you should be ecstatic
>>
>>7223226
I REALLY feel bad for you, though, DONT kill yourself : you are loved, even if you don't feel it..I know you might feel being a woman is terrible, and you feel weak, inferior, and that its awful to be a woman...you just need to find better friends and people.

Women are wounderful, beautiful creatures. and you shouldn't feel bad about being born as one...your body as a woman is great, and no amount of transition will make you a better MAN than you are a woman

I strongly encourage you to stop hormones, and hormone blockers, and really think about WHY you feel the way you do.... Theres hope, but going trans is not the way.

I also encourage you to find a church : a scary prospect I know but one : the right church will not reject you and treat you bad, 2, churches can actually provide insight onto the background of this.

I myself went through similar stuff (but im a born male) and I can safely say I know how it is....it sucks, it hurts, but you can go through this

Please, DONT cut, DONT drink, dont drug, and dont suicide, ok?
>>
>>7223226
I'm assuming here, but perhaps you were badly sexually assaulted as a child enough that you didn't want to be a weak female "victim" as you think in your mind... This isn't the only cause, but generally one of the BIGGEST causes.

If this is, this isn't because you "are a man" this is because you feel terrible about what happened, and think its because you are a girl...its not, its because someone did something awful to you.

If its not that, theres other causes, perhaps you had no female role model, or something else...I cannot say as I don't know you, but you must search in your mind for WHY you feel this way.
>>
>>7223378
>>7223364
>>7223329

Y'all are fucking retarded. Whether or not you think so, mentally I'm a man, just a fucking mentally ill piece of shit man. I'm never going to be happy "as a woman", you saying that only makes my dysphoria and self hatred worse. Sorry, I know I sound whiny but I don't know how else to make you get it.
>>
>>7223407
Wasn't sexually assaulted in any way, and had a great mom and aunts and everything else. Sorry but if you still don't understand that transgenderism is a real thing without outside causes and shit... I can't fuckin help you m8.
>>
>ITT: /pol/ denying the effectiveness of transition as a treatment for gender dysphoria
>>
>>7223410
You should have done this routine in ftmg. The rest of lgbt is full of freaks.
>>
>>7223226
Only boys can get depression.
>>
>>7223226
Pull your panties up and deal with it. High school and puberty are shit and you have years of misery ahead until you have some semblance of autonomy. Most mental health systems are garbage, but you can feel around for therapists, depending on where you live.
>>
>>7223410
Mentally =/= physically, and mentally, these are delusions which DO NOT match the PHYSICAL reality.

You do not have a penis, you have a vagina, and even surgery will not change this..

you identify as a man because the idea of identifying as a girl, despite all the girl parts is scary and repulsive, and you do not want to feel weak.

>>7223426
Nothing happens without cause. We might not KNOW the cause. but there is one....tell me, did you have a father around / did your mom / aunt have boyfriends?

What are your thoughts on boys? Who are you attracted to?
>>
File: daily reminder.png (21KB, 353x635px) Image search: [Google]
daily reminder.png
21KB, 353x635px
>>7223444
MODS
>>
File: image.png (582KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
582KB, 640x960px
>>7223462
I have a therapist, but I can't talk to him about any thoughts I have because if they're violent, he could tell my parents or worse. Plus the dysphoria fucking gets worse every day, gotta love that
>>
>>7223477
Reported ;)
>>
File: YoungStallman.png (122KB, 480x332px) Image search: [Google]
YoungStallman.png
122KB, 480x332px
>>7223378
>>
>>7223476
I'm not "scared" to be a girl, but I feel like a guy and want to look like and be seen as a guy. Imagine if everyone treated you like a girl all your life, knowing you don't feel like a girl.
Yes, I have a father still alive and fairly close to, all of my aunts and grandmas had a husband. I like men as friends, but only am sexually attracted to girls.
You do realize you're in /lgbt/ mostly filled with trannies that feel the same way as me? Do you think there's a "cause" or that people choose to be gay too?
>>
>>7223477
Quit trying to call mods over nothing, it was a random picture posted.

You just want to lock the thread to hide a suicidal trans.

>>7223484
Free will DOES exist buddy, you have a choice and the consquences are different depending what you choose. I think telling your parents would help, rather than hiding it, I'm sure they love you, even if they might not be close.

You should try, just to experiment, willing yourself to believe you are a girl..I mean...you have all the girl bits...should be easy. Just do it like pretend, at first, and see how it feels.

Also what kind of violent thoughts? to whom? Why?
>>
>>7223484
Well, he's bound by confidentiality, and they don't tell anyone about your problems unless you give them something left field like plans or if you tell them you have access to dangerous weapons. People have violent and suicidal thoughts all the time. Therapists are trained for this sort of thing. Just don't tell them you have plans to go on a rampage with an AK-47 any time soon.
>>
>>7223515
Stop being retarded, spergleroid.
>>
>>7223443
>>7223410
yeah, people will be a lot more sympathetic there OP, we get like 4 or 5 similar sob stories (no offense) every thread.

fwiw, i'm pretty much in the exact same place as you but i just graduated last year. i don't really have any advice except to say there's plenty of people who can emphasize and know what you're going through, and there have also been many who were able to stick it out and are doing okay. suicide can be there as a last resort, but you're an idiot if you go through with it before doing everything you can to fix your situation.
>>
>>7223515
I've fucking been pretending and trying to fit in and accept that I'm a girl my entire life. It makes me want to kill myself, lol. You're religious so I don't know how to explain it to you. But if God wanted me to be a girl, he wouldn't have given me these awful thoughts and dysphoria, ok? It hurts knowing I'll never be a "true" man but as long as I pass as one, maybe I'll be happy enough
>>
>>7223527
>calling names rather than arguments

In all seriousness op....Give it a try "pretending" to be a girl, have fun with it, think of the advantages girls have, ect...you might like it, and is MUCH easier

Just try it for a week.
>>
>>7223515
Kys Caraposter
>>
>>7223542
Ohhh no because men have it so hard, boohoo. I've acted like a girl my whole life, knowing how I felt; I only started to accept myself this year. Don't tell me to go back into the closet. Being a girl doesn't fit me, if I have to do it any longer I'll do something bad.
>>
>>7223542
In doesn't work, /pol/yp. He's already tried it.
>>
>>7223515
are you that guy who apparently used to be mtf until you "found god" and has been giving counterproductive "advice" in literally every trans thread the past couple days? why don't you come back when the dysphoria gets too much to handle and you transition at 55 with a wife and three kids
>>
>>7223558
Difference is these guys DONT repress it, they just act on it / fantasize in secret. This is still feeding the urge.

>>7223555
it takes time to gain mental momentum and change habit.

>>7223552
Define girl, and define boy.

What is wrong with being a tomboy?
>>
>>7223592
Because that means I'm still a girl and still have a vagina. Fuck no, I want to be a boy. Fuckin retard
>>
>>7223226
Killing yourself isn't the answer. There are more people than you know who care for you.
Find a community of like minded individuals and form friendships. Most likely you will all have similar experiences.
Remember, most guys just want a hook-up, and then maybe a regular side thing.
Be careful... HEP C, syphillis are rampant in the trans community. Think about what you're getting into.
>>
>>7223604
>Because that means I'm still a girl and still have a vagina. Fuck no, I want to be a boy. Fuckin retard

Let me break this down

>I'm still a girl and still have a vagina
Confirmation of reality, observation of facts to draw a conclusion. good job.
>Fuck no, I want to be a boy
WANT TO, not IS... you admit that you WANT to be a boy....but a boy is not necessarily someone who has a penis, as I'm sure you don't want to be a femboy

> Fuckin retard
outward hostility because your delusions are being criticized, reality FRIGHTENS you, and you hate me for pointing it out.

also again
1: what are you attracted to?
2: how do you define male / female?
>>
>>7223609
Thanks,but the second I look like a normal guy I ain't sticking around the trans community (most of them are so screwed up and I don't want to associate honestly). Gladly, I don't have to worry about guys because I only like girls. Thanks for seeming like a decent human though.
>>
>>7223501
You're a lesbian. No need to fill yourself with hormones.
>>
>>7223609
This is BS btw. Most christian guys want a long term wife to grow old with... I want a wife myself, to love, and to hold, and to make me a sammich after I help her lift something =)

And a like minded community will only provide the same kind of opinions. Why be in an echo chamber? do you want to find truth?
>>
>>7223604
I want to be a bird. Not gonna happen. The teen years are filled with angst but you'll get over this, being a woman is pretty awesome. Look at how most people over 20 or 30 don't give a shit about expectations, they just live their lives as they are. Stop trying to mutilate your body and live as something you're not. There's nothing wrong with being a woman, which is what you are, no matter how you dress or act because clothes and behavior have absolutely no fucking bearing on sex.
>>
>>7223657
you won't look like a normal guy though. I know a few females who have become transmen and it is very obvious that they aren't male.
>>
>>7223649
Or maybe I think your opinions aren't correct, which frustrated me, thus I called you a retard. I feel like a boy, so yes I want to have the correct boy parts to go along with it and to not be seen as a girl.
I like females, and I don't really know how to define male or female, other than by body parts and by how others perceive you / how you perceive yourself.
>>
>>7223501
What would you say to a kid who said he isn't black because he didn't feel like he was black growing up? That he hated being treated like he was black because he didn't feel like he was?

He has to come to terms with being black and then go on to live his life however the fuck he wants, as a black man, telling people with unwanted expectations of him to fuck off.

Being gay isn't delusional because they're not trying to be something they're not.
>>
>>7223649
Semantics games don't work anywhere except in a philosophy course. He means he has a boy brain and wants to have a boy body. The former is empirically verifiable and the latter is eased through transition.

By the by, God isn't real and your life is a lie, /pol/yp.
>>
>>7223675
You can't get the right parts though. You'll never have a penis
>>
>>7223670
That's likely because they decide to still wear makeup or look girly. I've seen plenty of trans guys that look like a normal guy. Honestly I think if someone doesn't make a very strong effort to pass as a boy then they're obviously a girl.
>>
>>7223675
>I don't really know how to define male or female, other than by body parts and by how others perceive you / how you perceive yourself.

A male is an organism that produces sperm. A female is an organism that produces ova. That's it. Seriously learn some fucking biology. You can't just perceive yourself as Ghandi and that means you are Ghandi.

You can act however you want, but you can't change your biology. You will always be female. Sex doesn't fucking matter, wear what clothes you want, act how you want, but please don't deny basic biology. You're buying into gender stereotypes as if they mean anything instead of fighting them.
>>
>>7223670
no shit, the trans man I was friends with looks like a 12 year old with a beard....its fucking dumb, and he gets aggressive over testosterone then cries when some guy knocks him out over getting in a fight

you dont want this.
>>7223501
THIIIIIIIIIIS is why I'm saying you MUST define what you mean by "girl" and "boy".

you PROBABLY mean that you got treated as someone who loved barbies and soft things when you loved videogames n sports....or something like that.

That doesn't mean your a guy, that means your a girl who dislike barbies, and likes videogames...or whatever it is.

Seriously, what do you mean "treated like a girl?"
>>
>>7223685
No I can tell because it is impossible to fully conceal your biological sex and gender socialization. It's just a costume and it's transparent to most people. It's like the Emperors New Clothes.
>>
>>7223698
I've been in fights, and I haven't cried since I was like 9, lmao. I'm not 5'2 like most "trans guys" either.
And even in a "genderless" society, I'd still want to be a man. My thoughts, everything are just me as a man not a woman. Being called the words girl and woman and shit make me fucking sick, I don't want to be grouped with them. Not that there's anything wrong with women, they've never done much to me, but I just don't fucking feel like I'm one of them. is it that hard to get?
>>
>>7223744
>I've been in fights, and I haven't cried since I was like 9, lmao

Doesn't make you a man

>My thoughts, everything are just me as a man not a woman

Doesn't make you a man

>Being called the words girl and woman and shit make me fucking sick

Doesn't make you a man

This is all just gender stereotypes
>>
>>7223675
But you just admitted that you PERCEIVE yourself as a boy, but have NO FUCKING IDEA why....You need to examine this.

Theres reasons, trust me there is, but you must dig around in your mind and find out why

piece of advice my friend : digging in the darker, more forboding parts of your past is usually the best path the clairity.

As with our eyes, our hearts adjust to the dark , but you must be willing to go into it first.

>>7223676
I would say to him black is not determined by culture or feelings, but biological traits, like high melamine, and genetic structures.

Also "be something you aren't" is a retard statement...when you teach a baby to learn English, its technically trying to make it what it isn't cause the baby doesn't KNOW English...but things can change, as can sexuality.

>>7223681
I can have the mind of a girl too, if I trained myself intensely and truly BELEIVED I was a girl....its called mental gymnastics. People believed they were cats before too.

And symantics is literally the study of definition. Meaning I want to understand EXACTLY what myself and others say....if they dont fit semantics, they aren't speaking properly.

Gods real...you can deny him if you wish, will only make your end more miserable.
>>7223682
this....a neopenis is LITERALLY a roll of fat and skin stapled onto your crotch.

>>7223744
Not crying since 9 is not a sign of manliness, its a sign of deep trauma, kids cry, and you are obviously fucked up....let it out.

You keep using man / woman...unless you wish to define this, I will read man as pretzel and woman as bagel from now on. Because you are using a word without agreeing with me on what it means. or even explaining what it means to you.

Feeling sick being called a girl isn't normal either, if I get called a girl, its more like "uhm no? want my dick in your face?"

No amount of calling me a girl will get rid of my dick
>>
>>7223854
Yeah alright man whatever you say. Really, my only two options are taking the "neopenis" and knowing at least I'm close to what I am in my mind, or repressing it and killing myself out of unhappiness, never going to be a real man, etc. Not sure which to do yet, which is the only reason I made this thread.
(And yes, staying as a "girl" would make me commit suicide as well.)
>>
>>7223879
I think you misunderstand psychology though hun.

See, you have a reason for feeling like a boy, and feeling like shit about your female body. You are fueling those thoughts too.

Let me provide some insight : I took drama class before and was in drag for a part...wig, heels, leggings, fake tit bra, the works...that said, I had no problem, as I wasn't insecure.

you however seem very, very insecure, which I do feel sympathy for, but you MUST ask yourself where this came from, and why?

Why don't you tell me how exactly people treated you "like a girl"?
>>
>>7223879
Hi. I'm religious and still a transgender man. The creator made you a transgender man. If you don't want to pursue a religious path that is cool.
But personally I'm much happier and sure with my identity converting to Judaism.
Don't let these people make you think that you can't be transgender and religious. The creator made you a transman.
>>
>>7223912
I have a reason for feeling like a boy because I'm transgender lol. Whether it's considered a mental illness or not, that's what it is, nothing else. the only proof I'm insecure is the fact that id continue to argue with you over something you don't understand.
>>
>>7223879
I would also want to blow my brains out trying to pretend to be a girl. I understand you. I spent too long pretending. Manliness is the truth.
>>
>>7223933
>trusting the jew

sorry but what cant a jew do again?
>>
>>7223958
What?
>>
>>7223958
You say its allowed in judaism....whats FORBIDDEN? The torah forbids same sex marriage, and mutilation, but the talmud endorses all kinds of crazy shit including child rape.
>>
>>7223995
You're going to have to ask a more straight forward question than that. I can't tell you everything that's forbidden.
>>
>>7224034
Name something then.
>>
>>7224044
Don't worship other deities.
>>
>>7223854
>I would say to him black is not determined by culture or feelings, but biological traits, like high melamine, and genetic structures.

Sex isn't determined by culture or feelings. It's determined by biological traits, either being the physical sex that produces sperm or ova.
>>
>>7223854
>Also "be something you aren't" is a retard statement...when you teach a baby to learn English, its technically trying to make it what it isn't cause the baby doesn't KNOW English...but things can change, as can sexuality.

Sexuality can change. It just requires being turned on by something. You cannot change your sex any more than you can change your species. You cannot go from producing ova to producing sperm.
>>
>>7224216
other dieties than what? satan? Talmud mentions wanting to destroy god
>>7224317
I agree...but "gender" or "sexual orientation" IS formed by culture and feelings

>>7224327
exactly. This reminds me of the /b/ trap threads, with a hot, HOT girl with a dick photoshopped on. The feminine form is put in as the bait, and the stuff about the dick, and any captions just kind of "accepted"...but its still aroused about a picture of a dick, so eventually that becomes expected, part of the experience.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.