[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_2689.png (559KB, 680x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2689.png
559KB, 680x632px
I honestly don't know how I feel about about the election anymore.

> ardent Hillary supporter for the full gambit, threw my lot in with her at the campaign announcement
> Kept with it, shilling on /pol/ for fun in the mean time
> Election drawing to a close, smugness at peak when Comey said "nothing to see here"
> Hated Trump with every fiber of my being to the point where Clinton looked like an angel

And then ELECTION NIGHT '16 happened

> See Trump has reached 210, won Florida and OH
> Take a ton of nyquil to substitute for sleeping pills when I realize he's going to win
> Want to deal with elections fee fees the day after instead of at 3 am with final results
> Wake up, blissfully unaware for a few seconds about what happened until reality came crashing back
> Day after election, everything felt awful, the mood at the university I'm working on my graduate degree at changed overnight
> Most student body was either suicidal or angry-smug at the suicidal ones for not liking Trump

Kinda felt numb to it, election took a lot of energy to follow as closely as I did only to find out every political institution in America I atleast marginally cared about (any polls being accurate, campaign spending numbers, stategic campaigning with a big ground game like Clinton, the DNC, the FBI with Comey, etc etc) did a nose dive with what little credibility they had left.

POST-POST ELECTION
> now a few days after watching the president-elect
> softening on all of the insane conservative establishment bullshit he used to win the primaries/GE
> gays now okay, good parts of Obamacare will be kept while the cancerous parts are removed, possible congressional term limits (yes I realize this was a campaign promise, but I love this concept), focusing on the criminal illegals firs instead of just "muh mexicans is evil",

> starting to agree that a trump presidency might be a good thing

I know I should probably kms, but honestly though: How do I face everyone with that info?
>>
>>7222169
I'm sorry, forgot the relevant part, I'm a gay male and the marriage thing was a main reason I had for refusing the republicans
>>
>>7222172
Dude, you know you won't get married, you will just keep sucking / fucking whoever goes by your way.

gay men are almost never monogamous.
>>
>>7222169
i feel semi-similarly to you, but not as positive:
>eastern europe will be russia by the end of his term
>trump campaign insiders admitted he believes only what the last person he talked to said, he's talking to obama now so he's more moderate, four years of pence and giuliani is going to make shit real crazy all over again
a trump presidency will be bad but probably 'just' bush bad
>>
File: 1478696003276.jpg (192KB, 902x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1478696003276.jpg
192KB, 902x1220px
>>7222169
You've been huffing too much of the liberal media
>>
>>7222172
the president can't do shit about supreme court decisions you retarded faggot
>>
>>7222231
... besides determine who will be on the SC?

Are you autistic anon?
>>
>>7222217
The international situation is fucked anyways, I'm starting to come around on the idea of just keeping a "friends close enemies closer" approach with Russia.

If we go to war, like legitimate war, millions will die. And the political ideology of a foreign power shouldn't matter to the U.S electorate if the choice is "everyone dies" or "some europeans have a change of government... again"
>>
>>7222246
keeping peace with russia is good
letting putin cuck you is not
putin loves trump because trump is a useful idiot, never forget that
>>
>>7222257
But what evidence do we have that Trump will just roll over? If his cabinet is anything like his campaign staff, we're geared up for limiting their influence without military action.

I mean Newt alone probably has enough red-scare in him to power KGB hate for decades

(I support none of this directly, I'm not sure which side I fall on right now so I'm playing devil's advocate for myself)
>>
>What effect would electing Donald Trump have? It’s hard to say because we don’t really know what he thinks. And I’m not sure he knows what he thinks. He’s perfectly capable of saying contradictory things at the same time. But there are some pretty stable elements of his ideology, if you can even grant him that concept. One of them is: “Climate change is not taking place.” As he puts it: “Forget it.” And that’s almost a death knell for the species – not tomorrow, but the decisions we take now are going to affect things in a couple of decades, and in a couple of generations it could be catastrophic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0Sz6kyLzjI
>>
>>7222231
Stop posting with a handicap
>>
File: 1442983437093.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1442983437093.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>7222169
>>7222172

All of this boo hoo hoo suicidal bullshit, is exactly that bullshit. Just the immature reaction from reality dodging shitbrains that believe in retarded shit such as "genderfluid demisexual dragonkin" fuck these unemployable little fucks. Seriously.

I am old enough to remember the outrage of the 2000 election that was essentially decided by the SCOTUS, the 2004 election when surely W Bush and Cheney's little draft dodging asses would be kicked to the curb by an Army veteran that served with distinction....close but didnt happen, the 2008 election in which African Americans were extremely jubilant, remember LiL Wayne's "We President now" comment?

The bottom line is that regardless of who wins, very little changes. The hopes and fears of the extremists on BOTH sides of the political spectrum never materialize.... Obama forcibly re-settling white people to FEMA camps was a legit actual thing that white people were scared of in 2008 after he won LMAO.

Gay Marriage cannot be repealed, this issue was already decided by the SCOTUS it cant and wont be revisited based on the concept of judicial precedent.

Shillary will not be investigated by a Special Prosecutor

Illegal immigration wont be stopped. Democrats and Republicans BOTH want illegal immigration to continue...who do you think hires illegal workers? THE TOP 1% INCLUDING TRUMP HIMSELF

H1B visas will continue at retardedly high rates

Obamacare will not be repealed, and likely wont even be amended the Republicans are pussies they dont want to lose Executive/Legislative Branches for the next 20yrs

Trump wont build a wall along the US/Mexico border

Trump has already started to backpedal on almost every single promise and insinuation he made during the campaign. He is in way over his head, and has no idea what to do so he is going to let the career politicians handle EVERYTHING. The RNC will literally be running the country, and they are cucks. Explain to your friends that nothing will change.
>>
>>7222278
>campaign staff
have you already forgotten about paul manafort?
trump is beholden to russia for getting him where he is (though at this point, i think even trump regrets that he is where he is). his internet astroturfing was done by russians. his campaign staff had ambiguous or occasionally unambiguous connections. the fbi -- perhaps intentionally -- ignored key evidence showing trump's connections to russia stretching back to the soviet union.
it's possible that hillary would have been just as bad or worse -- i put no stock in the internet astroturfing claims she would have started ww3, because we all know where those came from. but trump isn't just interested in keeping the peace with russia, he's PRO-russia. those are very different things, and it's a lot more concerning than any of the issues people generally raise about his presidency, with the possible exception of the supreme court and/or the carte blanche given to the alt-right.
>>
>>7222282
Global warming is a big issue, agreed, but literally no politician is seen in a good light for saying they want to fight it.

It's a boring issue with nobody putting any political stake in it since Al Gore, who made the entire thing a stupid meme for the country.

I know we won't make progress there because "muh capitalism" so I am fine focusing on other more immediate issues
>>
File: 1478705897339.jpg (52KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1478705897339.jpg
52KB, 640x853px
Since when do politicians even fulfilled 50% of their campaign promises ?
And considering trump is an assclown
Someone else possibly Obama and Hilary will be making all his decisions for him
>>
>>7222306
Well, Stein says it a lot, obviously. And, so Clinton does:
>As president, Hillary will:
>Defend, implement, and extend smart pollution and efficiency standards, including the Clean Power Plan and standards for cars, trucks, and appliances that are already helping clean our air, save families money, and fight climate change.
>Launch a $60 billion Clean Energy Challenge to partner with states, cities, and rural communities to cut carbon pollution and expand clean energy, including for low-income families.
>Invest in clean energy infrastructure, innovation, manufacturing and workforce development to make the U.S. economy more competitive and create good-paying jobs and careers.
>Reform leasing and expand clean energy production on public lands and waters tenfold within a decade.
>Cut the billions of wasteful tax subsidies oil and gas companies have enjoyed for too long and invest in clean energy.
>Cut methane emissions across the economy and put in place strong standards for reducing leaks from both new and existing sources.
>>
File: 35423w2523.png (939KB, 3520x2977px) Image search: [Google]
35423w2523.png
939KB, 3520x2977px
>>7222172
You fell for the propaganda. Trump hasn't changed, it's just the first time you're actually listening to him. Don't worry, your mind will be fully de-hitlerized within a few weeks until the media decides to show who you should think of as the next hitler.
>>
>>7222169

Trump has always been fine with lgbt issues, stop getting your news from facebook. Hilary has a known issue with gay marriage.

Likewise with mexicans, he has never stated any negative views on hispanics, just the ones involve in illegal immigration - a criminal act. So he looks down on criminals.

Thank god all of you have no choice now but to wake up from your media doping and realize he isn't and never was the devil incarnate and then next time you might try and inform yourself of news rather than letting some team in an office writing a headline make up your mind instead.
>>
>>7222299
Russia is anti gay though...im pro russia too
>>
>>7222428
Russia is not well-defined in its position on lgbt issues.
And don't be pro-russia. It's like being pro-dementia.
>>
>>7222377
(OP here)
But any appetite for that kind of media is just... gone. It's a pretty common feeling from what I can tell based off of other Hillary supporters.

>The media hyped us up for practically 2 years on how hard we'd win,
> Then it turned out our candidate had the social appeal of a dead fish
> Media then refuses to acknowledge flaws,
> Generates case for crooked Hillary looking more crooked
> Media doesn't change story at all after Clinton clearly becomes suspect
> We lose an election because the bitch wouldn't answer questions about emails

I have no loyalty to the media, and after this election I don't know who I can trust to actually tell the truth.

> inb4 hurr durr Breitbart
>>
>>7222424
Look, I don't know what it is about you guys, but fucking seriously the concern was with Trump not caring about LGBT stuff, and appointing a SCOTUS judge that was Antonin reincarnate - that was the risk against gays.

Trump officially stating that "The law is the law, it's done." actually gives me some reassurance, instead of mentioning us once in the RNC speech without any specifics.
>>
>>7222447
Nah, I hate the media in general, and Breitbart is just as bad. Instead of pandering to one side, it just panders to the other.

Media as a whole is shit.
>>
File: 5u0.png (672KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
5u0.png
672KB, 1000x900px
>>7222297
I'll agree with you, no more fear and superstitions this whole thing has gotten out of hand.

Still don't like him though
>>
>>7222446
It is well-defined, they quite literally jail you for promoting gay rights in public.

And I'm not talking about drag queens in pride parades like the U.S

I'm talking about journalists and non-violent protesters
>>
>>7222335
Show me a climate change policy from Hillary Clinton or Trump

I can then show you an issue that didn't affect the election
>>
>>7222454

Well see you bought into the lies that the real enemies are the ones who are unrehearsed and speak and joke offensively. They're the ones who are at ease, he has plenty of black and female co-workers and friends, probably latino too though i dont know any.

The ones you need to watch out for are the ones for whom race, sex and orientation are always on their minds - they think in harshly divided identity groups. Hilary herself being a racist, homophobe, but she knows all the right words because she is so guarded. She was playing you, the media was playing everyone. Same with obama who has led to the worst race relations for decades.

The left has totally left behind the idea of universalism: that all people can be individuals and minds, rather than group identity. They can all be held to the same standards and aspiration. In a weird turn of events libertarians run the right now and they are the ones to support for a freer world.
>>
>>7222489
That's what I've shown to you. Those were excerpts from Clinton's climate change policy.
And Trump doesn't have clear policies.
>>
>>7222511
> having climate change policies in a world with africa, india and china

The best environmental policy would be to nuke those areas.
>>
>>7222490
> muh 'liberals are evil propogandists' meme

Fuck off, just because I don't think Trump is better than everyone thought doesn't mean that I suddenly think a focus on equality is bad.

> I think democrats have the right idea protecting minorities, I think republicans would lose most of the people who hate them if they just decided to make a few simple concessions
> Police ''''issue'''' could be easily solved by body cams,
Republicans refuse to talk about it
> If we got rid of all of the violent criminal/non-violent felon illegals, we wouldn't have to give a shit about making it easier to immigrate for the ones willing to work and to pay taxes
Republicans/Former Trump persona just fanned the flames with the whole, "GET EM ALL OUT I DONT CARE IF THEY'RE CHILDREN!"

Instead of saying, "First we focus on safety, then we focus on seeing who we should deport"

Most democrats would be fine with increased border security if it didn't mean SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS
> Republicans refuse to give ground on gay marriage, trump refused to comment on it for the vast majority of election
"muh family values" has literally never been used for anything but to limit rights, sorry. Just because I want the legal rights gained from legally being married, and what that means to society as a whole, doesn't mean we're shitting on Christians.

Fear-mongering has to stop on both sides anon, and Trump (as a former left-center democrat) is the only president we'll get that we have the chance to mend the divides between reasonable liberals and reasonable conservatives.

And just shitting on people who are concerned about """""identity politics""""" is not helping.

Shit on the SJW's all you want, but don't shit on me for being concerned about equality in a country that has historically been shitty at it.
>>
>>7222535
Sorry, meant to say

"just because I think trump is better than everyone thought"****
>>
I'm pretty fiscally conservative, but I'm getting really fucking annoyed already by the people I'm surrounded with.

>wow why are you so critical of Trump he talked about how he supports gays on stage at the RNC once while he was trying to pander to votes and it showed a lot of uncomfortable Republicans hesitantly clapping, what more do you want?

I'm glad Hillary lost but I'm sad Trump won. I desperately hope there is a better candidate in the next four years so he doesn't stack 2-4 judges on the court.
>>
>>7222535

> a country that has historically been shitty at it

It is literally the major proponent of equality worldwide, all countries have a bad history and only the west has any history of rectifying it and then going out of their way to force other nations to see to it as well. Mauritius literally only just ended slavery a couple of decades ago.

Also what is enhanced border security without Papers please? Papers please is great, if you have documentation you're good to go.
>>
File: 1477243393694.jpg (214KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
1477243393694.jpg
214KB, 600x620px
>>7222571
Canada is probably one of the most inclusive countries in the world.

Even if Trump turns out to be a good or great president, I'm still moving up there. This year I've finally seen past "America is the greatest country in the world" bs, and I'd rather live in a country that isn't so stuck up it's own ass.
>>
>>7222630

Yes but they're on a ticking timebomb economically with trudeau having sold all the reserves. Plus he's a big friend of islam, which doesn't sit with me as inclusive. Having a huge arms deal with saudi arabia. I'll preferentially live in any country that i dont think is a couple of decades away from being a home of a religion that would see me mutilated and thrown from a building.
>>
File: 1467597841867.jpg (59KB, 618x492px) Image search: [Google]
1467597841867.jpg
59KB, 618x492px
>>7222630
Canada had laws just a short while ago that allowed for gays to be jailed for being gay.

Also hope you like BLM disrupting 2017's Pride Festival.
>>
>>7222535
Liberals hold too high a standard for cops....

....oh, methed out thug is coming at you with a knife? DONT SHOOT! TAZE him, or talk to him first!
>>
>>7222571
"papers please" is just massively inefficient because it catches the wrong illegals

If they're trying to cross a state border/national border?
Check their papers.

Someone gets pulled over for a minor traffic violation?
Check that they can legally drive (DL) and legally have a right to be in that vehicle(registration) (They own it or just didn't steal it), cite them and the vehicle they're driving for whatever laws they broke. If they don't pay, the vehicle has a warrant attached to it, and they make the choice to never drive it again or just pay the fucking fine

But checking citizenship status? That just means that some poor bastard working in a fruit orchard for pennies now has to be separated from whatever family he has in the U.S (because you know they wouldn't give up their child's chance to not live in hell-hole-mexico)

it may be a specific situation, but the general point is that the ones who would make good citizens will just be fucked while drug dealers are pumping poison up here

Whereas Cartel McMurderfuck will generally have a way around 'papers please'
>>
>>7222663
Woah, who said I thought cops were bad?

Body cams protect the cops more than anyone, that way when they shoot a black man they can just show video footage that it was necessary, instead of "nuh uh I dindu nuffin he was violent"
>>
>>7222663

This, any time ive been around police they've only ever been courteous and interested. I don't come from a group known for violence against police, nor do i act aggressively.

Police do get a lot wrong, but i dont blame them at all when they're expected to risk their lives for a job. If someone were acting up around me and i thought there was any chance they had a gun they might deign to use, you bet i would shoot before they had a second's thought.
>>
>>7222668

If someone is an illegal immigrant they are a criminal. I dont care whatever reason they have for being here, there is a reason they aren't allowed. There are a lot of families on earth, doesn't mean there is any obligation for them to be in the US.
>>
>>7222169
just chill, politics drive people into tribalism and overdramatizing things
dont stress yourself, dont hate people on the other camp, dont loose friends over it

the real read piill: all elites suck and dont care about common people like you and me
>>
>>7222649
>muh getting thrown from buildings meme
Fear mongering goes both ways, now I've seen it from both sides

>>7222654
I don't go to those things anyway, on account I'm a social shut-in
>>
>>7222698
But why would it be a bad thing to focus efforts on the violent criminals, and then focus on a different method for the ones that are actually here for logical reasons?

I'm down to kill and deport the thugs and drug dealers

Not down to kill and deport Mrs.Juanita for driving 10 mph over the speed limit and leaving her kids to starve
>>
File: wanna go to a club.jpg (38KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
wanna go to a club.jpg
38KB, 800x500px
>>7222706
>meme
>>
>>7222706

I went to college in the UK, one which had a huge muslim population and i wasn't out for the first couple of years. Even my most chilled out muslim acquaintances there would talk about how sick homosexuality was - and these were muslims who would drink.

I believe one thing about religion: it's only "moderate" and accepting when in the minority. Soon as those numbers build "i have a personal dislike of that based on my religion" turns into "why should we tolerate this sin in god's world". Moderation/ extremism are just a feature of numbers.
>>
>>7222698
>>7222717
Kinda see it as an Israel situation
> A country that shouldn't exist
> Has an established population completely removed from the context of its creation
> Removing Israel from the map with no tact would cause a fuckton of problems for the world now because of it
> Removing Israel with specific, targeted policies at different segments of the transition? Has a chance of working

Similarly -
> there shouldn't be illegal immigrants, that's why they're illegal
> There are now literal MILLIONS of them, a vast number living completely normal lives, integrated into our economic and social structures
> Removing all illegals with one wide-sweeping policy leads to bad things happening to the immigrants and potentially entirely innocent civilians
> Targeted policies depending on the Illegal Immigrant would solve this

What's the problem?
>>
>>7222746
>extreme religion is cancer
And now - Sky is Blue, more at 10
>>
>>7222717
They're all criminals. We don't want to kill them, just deport them. If someone trespasses on your property we all understand that's a bad crime, but millions of people entering our land against the laws put in place by our elected officials? Deport Mrs. Juanita and send her kids with her so they won't starve. They have to go back. If she didn't want her time in America to have a bad ending she shouldn't have given it a bad beginning.
>>
>>7222782

But they weren't extreme, these were moderate muslims. Once their numbers grow their group beliefs will harden.
>>
>>7222786
Why are you not acknowledging anything I'm saying?

YOU and I are AGREEING that illegal immigration is bad

My point is that we should focus on the violent ones first, they're more of a risk, and should probably be handled differently from Mrs.Juanita and her kids.

I can see Mrs. Juanita being a tax paying citizen one day, she deserves a little slack compared to the murdering, drugdealing spics from the same country.

I know having empathy is a meme at this point, but come on even in matters of efficiency the two should be handled and prioritized differently

One is an active risk to health and safety

The other does nothing to affect you noticeably
>>
>>7222798
> not extreme
> "I hate X because god"
pick one
>>
>>7222746
>>7222782
Plenty of moderate Christians hate gays too, dude. That guy is absolutely right, laying the blame solely on extremists isn't accurate.
>>
File: 23454325435.png (470KB, 1017x643px) Image search: [Google]
23454325435.png
470KB, 1017x643px
>>7222746
I certainly can't argue with that, saying they're going to form jihadist groups and "conquer" the west, putting the gay folk into a shooting circle is still fear mongering though.
>>
>>7222826
>implying christianity hurts more people than gay spreading aids
>implying christians rape people more than gay rapists (spoiler, all rapists of men are gay)
>implying christianity is even comparable to islam and hanging gays...we wont do that, but we WILL call you fags, and tell you you are mentally ill, and destroying your life (which you commonly are)
>implying theres a reason to support being gay other than bending to the will of LGBT influence.
>>
>>7222858
> more straight people have aids than gays
> produce endless childrens because "muh no condoms feels better senpai lol pull out xD"
> Childrens become drags on society and probably meth addicted criminals
> atleast they go to church once a week!
Kill straightey
>>
File: mT1Vg1g.gif (1020KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
mT1Vg1g.gif
1020KB, 500x281px
>>7222169
>known tax cheat claims election is rigged
>wins despite the odds (in a weird electoral system albeit)
I'm just sayin'
>>
>>7222654
they interrupted it after being named the honored group that year, and were handled neatly and professionally by our competent and fair police force (who actually had two officers get engaged that year during the parade).

it's pretty sweet here. also legal weed soon, tho everyone smokes already.
>>
>>7222881
2 can play at that game....

>There are less fag murderers molest children far less, than the general populus
>Fag murderers dont have as many cases of disease as general populus

I guess killing gays is good for you?

My point if your first stat is misrepresented as fuck, per capita gays are like 5 times the aids amount, maybe more? Gays have "less people with aids" because pretty sure even if every fucking gay person had aids, this would be less than ALL straight people with aids, or around the same level.

Also, you view kids as bad, but how the fuck do you expect the next generation to come then?

Your the one getting aids, doing drugs, and not providing anything long term to society.
>>
>>7222377
The way I see it, one mustn't listen too well to him.
>>
File: 1467602035921.jpg (28KB, 470x464px) Image search: [Google]
1467602035921.jpg
28KB, 470x464px
>>7223083
>they interrupted it after being named the honored group that year, and were handled neatly and professionally by our competent and fair police force
Uh huh, and they also said they'll be back next year since Pride's organizers were like "lol nope that thing we signed wasn't legally binding".

There's no need to damage control about this, I'm just saying that BLM has already stated their plans to disrupt the 2017 Pride festival.
>>
>>7223230
not damage control, i think the people representing that group tend to be atrocious idiots. the root cause of the movement is sound though. not sure why they're protesting in canada, but y'know.
>>
>not sure why they're protesting in canada, but y'know.
Really? You're not sure why this happened shortly after the Pulse shooting? You're not sure why BLM did a stupid homophobic media stunt when the spotlight was firmly on the discrimination that legbutts face?
>>
>>7223296
>in canada
i forget, where is orlando?
>>
>>7223319
Do you think they cared about that when there was such a spectacle to make?
>>
>>7223335
i'm just questioning the logic behind it. we have some of the best anti-discrimination laws in the modern world (not that we even need them).
>>
File: IMG_0423.jpg (101KB, 1023x798px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0423.jpg
101KB, 1023x798px
>>7222169
You tell them they are retards who fell for his lies.

You cant know how many lies someone says and that is the only way you can judge a candidate, and he lied non stop, so i doubt the lies would end here.

But it isnt your fault, the image his projected was one of a racist, hateful, homophobic white supremacist on purpose to get votes.
That is objectively wrong and whenever or not he did all that for votes it doesnt really matter because lying so extremely to get to the white house shouldnt be tolerated.

The only thing you can do is laugh at the retards who believed he would fulfill his promise and remind them that Trump got cucked yb Obama and will be a good boy from now on

BUUUUUUUUTTTTT, dont be so certain yet, because HE might act quite it doesnt mean he isnt bad, his cabinet is full of crazy anti progress conspiracy theorists and other retards, and he like the inexperienced retard that he is accepted them.

There is a good chance they are gonna fuck shit up cause of this
>>
>>7223354
>i'm just questioning the logic behind it.
see your own post:
>>7223259
> i think the people representing that group tend to be atrocious idiots
>>
File: IMG_3312_0.png (192KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3312_0.png
192KB, 500x377px
Still hate Trump. He never backed a single thing he said during the election. I also think his politics are for shit.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.