[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys ever drink to numb the pain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1441126087816.jpg (6KB, 176x187px) Image search: [Google]
1441126087816.jpg
6KB, 176x187px
Do you guys ever drink to numb the pain?
>>
>>7220393
opiates work better
>>
I used to take piles of sonata but alcohol gets the job done if you don't mind the mess
>>
>>7220393
No but I occasionally drink to have fun
>>
once I turn 21 I'm going to be drunk 24/7

being sober is torture
>>
>>7220418
nigga if you never want to be sober at least pick a drug that isn't gonna fuck up your brain and your liver
>>
File: tumblr_o95ikp36MF1uae2w5o1_540.jpg (89KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o95ikp36MF1uae2w5o1_540.jpg
89KB, 540x540px
Drinking while in a bad mood just makes it worse for me, I'd rather drink when hanging out w friends
>>
>>7220428
weed is expensive though

also idc about my health lol, I want to die
>>
>>7220438
where do you live that weed is more expensive than alcohol?
if you're worried about the price buy u47700 off the net desu
>>
>>7220451
>where do you live that weed is more expensive than alcohol?

where do you live where it's not?

here in michigan it's $40-$50 for an eighth, you can go to the store and get a whole bottle of cheap liquor for like $5
>>
>>7220466
You don't smoke a whole eighth at a time though? Also you may not care about your health, but you will FEEL a lot better if you don't drink alcohol every day.
>>
>>7220466
>$40-$50 for an eighth
the fucc

>a whole bottle of cheap liquor for like $5
nice desu

here it's like 50-60 us for a quarter, and 30 us for a drinkable bottle of spirits
>>
>>7220478
I don't drink a whole bottle of liquor at a time, either

an eighth can get you high roughly seven times, a bottle of liquor can get you drunk like three times

40/7 = $5.7 per intoxication
5/3 = $1.6 per intoxication

and nah, getting stoned is nice and all but it doesn't make you forget like alcohol does
>>
>>7220512
get cross-faded, its amazing
>>
>>7220512
>an eighth can get you high roughly seven times
that's some shitty herb m8
>>
>>7220528
I probably just have high tolerance

I smoke/drink/trip at any possible opportunity, I'll smoke resin happily too lol
>>
>>7220534
unless you're smoking like a chimney every day or you're some kind of freak of nature that's some mediocre shit

if you spend 60 usd on a quarter here you can share an average sized joint between two people and end up rotten
>>
File: tumblr_nw7ujmry421skxbeho2_500.jpg (92KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw7ujmry421skxbeho2_500.jpg
92KB, 500x750px
>>7220512

weed doesn't destroy your liver like alcohol.
and here in arizona it is only $20 an eighth.
>>
Every day since I turned 16.

>>7220396 is right too. But opiates are more expensive and difficult to acquire where I live, so they're just an occasional treat.
>>
>>7220757
anything you can pick up is generally better than booze, not just opiates
RCs can be pretty cheap if you wanna fuck with that stuff
>>
>>7220769
Nah I disagree. I like alcohol better than weed or benzos, stimulants are nice but they don't really numb the pain. Psychedelics are fun but you can't do them everyday, I can't do dissociatives anymore because I fucked up my tolerance doing shit tons of dxm and ketamine in high school. Alcohol is p much my poison of choice for only the reason I can't afford opiates all the time.
>>
>>7220769
RC's really fuck up your brain, I did AM2201 before I ever did real weed and it's not worth it at all
>>
>>7220787
I guess whatever works for you works for you

>>7220796
>synthetic cannabinoids are the only RCs
I mean you could have done a tiny bit of research and found out synthetic cannabinoids are bad news
>>
>>7220806
>synthetic cannabinoids are bad news
yeah seriously, it was the most terrifying experience of my life
>>
What pain?
>>
hi poohposter, how long have you been here now?
>>
>>7220451
Weed is ridiculously cheap where I live but you can't beat alcohol.
Cause for like $15 you can get a 26oz of vodka and that's enough to give most people alcohol poisoning.

The only way weed could beat alcohol is maybe if you're getting it for like 50cents a gram.
>>
>>7221131
>The only way weed could beat alcohol is maybe if you're getting it for like 50cents a gram
or the alcohol is expensive as fuck because of taxes

weed beats the shit out of alcohol for me at least, cause I can get stoned af next to nothing, but it takes me like half a bottle of vodka before I feel anything
>>
>>7220393
straight edge for lyfe
>>
>>7220396
FPBP
Anyways, yeah. I live in fuck-all nowhere in The South. Good news is I can get cheap drugs/alcohol and nobody gives a fuck, bad news is I'm surrounded by homophobes.
>>
>>7221141
It's so easy to smoke a bowl and feel the effects than to drink god knows how much alcohol and feel the burn down your throat and the shits the next morning
>>
>>7220393
Nope. I drink to relax and unwind, and get chunks of my brain to shut down and let the creative side out for a bit.
To numb the pain, I drink chocolate milk. Wonderful painkiller, great for the general aches my life causes.
>>
>>7220393
My life is shit, but i can't afford being a selfish fuck and smash myself drunk disregarding those around me that need my support and presence. I'd rather deal with my pain and endure it than hide behind that kind of stuff
It won't make anything go away, won't fix my problems. I need a clear brain if i want to work towards a solution for whatever life throws at me, can't do that if i'm such a flaming pussy that i can't spend a day without intoxication.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.