[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does everyone else feel about this latest wave of /pol/heads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 179092_v0_600x.jpg (43KB, 600x442px) Image search: [Google]
179092_v0_600x.jpg
43KB, 600x442px
How does everyone else feel about this latest wave of /pol/heads that the trump election flooded our board with?

How many of them are trannies in denial and will get caught in our venus femboi trap?

Pic related, average /pol/ack's fantasy (being mume in this)
>>
I just use this site for the memes so shit like this doesn't really matter to me
>>
You know, its funny you suggest that im a "tranny" in denial. Tell me, if I have fantasies of rape, murder, torture...am I a rapist, or murderer in the closet? Should I come out of the closet? Are you suggesting I start with you?

I already shared my story about my past, my gay / trans bs brought on by my abusive mother, and how I overcame it. You guys refuse to face it though, and anyone who reminds you you get angry at, out of FEAR, fear of the truth

Well learn to FACE it, whatever it is....I was in tears sometimes, facing the horrible, horrible feelings inside, but I'm glad I overcame the causes. It took years, but you have to start somewhere, and facing the feelings you FEAR is the first step.
>>
>>7212707
>How does everyone else feel about this latest wave of /pol/heads that the trump election flooded our board with?
As long as they're lgbt I consider them welcome.
Anyone else will have to go back.
>>
File: thatsfuckedup.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
thatsfuckedup.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>7212728
>fantasies of rape, murder, torture

you should probably seek professional help tbqh
>>
>>7212728
>You know, its funny you suggest that im a "tranny" in denial. Tell me, if I have fantasies of rape, murder, torture...am I a rapist, or murderer in the closet?
Did you just subtly admit you're AGP?
>>
>>7212726
>>7212728
You need to go back.
>>
>>7212767
You saying you never fantasized about murder? Or even thought about it briefly? Thats a baldface lie.

Theres a MASSIVE difference between some bitch teasing you, thinking "damn id love to shove that girl down and show her whos boss", or having a guy mess with you and think "Id love to bash his head into the sidewalk", and actually DOING any of this.

If you believe this, you also believe 99% of lgbt needs professional help.
>>
>>7212728
I have no problem with people who have dealt with dysphoria in their own way. I'm really happy they're reaching some kind of resolution.

I have a problem when you do shit like compare being trans to being a rapist or a murderer though, and that tells me that you're not coming to a resolution, you're repressing with warped logic.

It also tells me that YOU are afraid, if you have to convince yourself being a tranny is bad, bad, bad like being a killer, and that's why you shouldn't do it.
>>
File: happening.jpg (107KB, 960x943px) Image search: [Google]
happening.jpg
107KB, 960x943px
It's a horrible time to be alive
>>
>>7212859
Rest assured, it's only gonna get worse.
>>
>>7212818
I didn't compare being trans as equal to being a murderer, I compared the idea of "hey, I want to be trans" to "hey, I want to rape this girl"....why?...because BOTH are wims, desires. They can either be held onto, or dismissed and repressed...I choose to repress my murder / rape thoughts, because I dont want to rape or murder. You could do the same, repressing your trans thoughts, but you choose to embrace, and hold onto them, and encourage them DAILY...hence you feel more trans.

Don't misrepresent my argument by assuming I think being a tranny is as bad as being a serial killer...its bad, very bad, but not THAT bad.
>>
>>7212929
>its bad, very bad
Once again, this is what I take issue with. Not how you've chosen to deal with your issues. This.

>You could do the same, repressing your trans thoughts, but you choose to embrace, and hold onto them, and encourage them DAILY...hence you feel more trans.
And this. Look dude, it's great that it was just a "whim" for you and on the same level as feeling a flash of violence. A steady level of dysphoria and depression stretching over months or years, however, is not the same as wanting to punch some asshole.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.