[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know I'm not just a failed male

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

I've been browsing 4chan consistently since I was about 13 (8 years ago). I'm pretty sure it's had a significant effect on my sexuality and my social identity.

When I was a kid I used to think of myself as a regular boy just like all the other ones, I wasn't particularly gender non-conforming although I wasn't very masculine either. My sexuality is naturally quite submissive (with both males and females) so growing up as a teen I didn't feel comfortable trying to get with girls. I was awkward and shy and spent entirely too much time masturbating to fetish content on the internet. When I was around 15-16 I went further and experimented with anal play, then crossdressing, having sex with dudes off the internet, etc
By the time I got to uni I was so used to taking the feminine role in sex (since that was my only experience) that I basically developed dysphoria because I realized the only attractive thing I have is my youthful/feminine looks. That's why I was inclined to search up transsexualism and HRT and all that

I'm 21 now and have been on hormones for a year and I can't tell if I'm any where near "trans" or if I'm just a failed male who couldn't handle the thought of manning up.

It's really annoying because I sometimes that think if I just kept up trying to date girls, I would've eventually settled into it and became comfortable with being a man. Because I was such a nervous faggot I just avoided pursuing women and eventually settled with getting fucked in the ass for validation. It's just so fucking pathetic, I'm really nothing like a woman and couldn't even pass as one. I really don't think I'm trans but I'm already so deep into transitioning and enjoying the effects, I don't know if I should continue

tl;dr am I a tranny or just a failed male?
>>
I didn't read but you're gay
>>
File: heterosexual wedding.jpg (119KB, 700x468px) Image search: [Google]
heterosexual wedding.jpg
119KB, 700x468px
>>7176416
>failed male
you are a failed sentient being if you believe adhering to some shitty vague social standards is must and not adhering to them somehow magically mangles your gender self-identity

beta-male dont experience dysphoria, neither do gay bottoms

you could be like femoboys who take mones cause they are scared of growing up getting masc but dont want to become women, and dont want to social transition which is more of BDD than gender dysphoria
and its not like you cant persue women if you are bi, even if you are fem yourself, there are bi girls how would love you

if you really had dysphoria and now feeling comfortable transitioning you have your answer already
>>
You are trans. You started HRT. You are basically failed woman from the start but you dig into this anyway because you are a trans woman.

There is no such thing as failed men you just didn't want to be one. For some reason you want to be a woman - the best that you can be even though you aren't actually one.
>>
>>7176416

post some pics

if the hormones are doing well, then you are becoming a tranny
>>
File: fMgrWZY[1].png (445KB, 382x615px) Image search: [Google]
fMgrWZY[1].png
445KB, 382x615px
>>7176484
This is pretty much my normal train of thought, I most closely identify with the femboy types and I most definitely have dysphoria that is being alleviated by hormones

Still I can't help thinking that the reason I have dysphoria in the first place is because I was so concerned with making myself pretty (which is basically female sexual strategy as opposed to male) because I thought that I couldn't make myself attractive to women anyways.

And yes I know that I could probably go out and find some bi girl that would be into me but it's pretty much too late already. I feel like I've drifted too far away from a masculine identity and I can no longer be the real man I was supposed to be

>>7176494
>failed woman
It seems so absurd for me to think of myself this way. I am nothing like a woman, and never really have been. I don't have much female interests, I don't have any female friends, I don't know how to do anything "like a girl" (aside from take cock lol) but pretty much my entire lived experienced is just as a male. If there's a reason I want to be a woman is because I deluded myself into thinking it's easier as opposed to trying to become a man

>>7176534
Pic attached is my boobs a couple of months ago they're growing quite fast

>>7176536
feels bad man, I don't know how to dissociate myself from the negative self-esteem attached to holding that worldview. I think that deluding myself into really thinking I'm trans would make it even worse in the long run but I can't really tell
>>
>>7176729

doing well desu
>>
File: ugly boys make okay girls.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ugly boys make okay girls.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
>>7176416
fuck it, i don't even care whether I'm trutrans anymore
being a fem person is really nice, just enjoy it! :)
>>
>>7176729
>Pic attached is my boobs a couple of months ago they're growing quite fast

Post more.
>>
>>7176783
Eh I'm too lazy to go do it now, I haven't taken any new pics in a long time because I have a loving boyfriend who showers me with sexual attention. I don't crave it online anymore

>>7176774
It is very much enjoyable and worthwhile, but idk how it compares to being a regular man who eventually starts a family and all that
>>
>>7176819
if you feel better on estrogen than you did without, that's all that matters
death is a certainty and we can only live while we can. there is nothing more meaningful than to pursue the desires of your heart.
>>
>>7176729
boobs on femboys just make you look fat
>>
>>7176729
>being a woman is easier as opposed to trying to become a man
but being trans is harder than either, you took the worst road
nice boiboobs, I guess you have the genetics

>>7176774
did hrt help restoring your hairline? you werent ugly btw
>>
File: pre-hrt.jpg (162KB, 985x720px) Image search: [Google]
pre-hrt.jpg
162KB, 985x720px
>>7177352
I'm only just starting to get regrowth, but it is happening

>you weren't ugly btw
>>
>>7177352
>but being trans is harder than either, you took the worst road

I don't think that's true, being a masculine guy seemed to be harder for me since drifting into this was quite easy. It is kinda more difficult and shitty now because people treat me worse on average but I don't think it's the kind of difficulty that is worth anything.
>>
>>7176729
First pair of transgirl bewbs I've seen that I'd like to play with, 10/10
>>
>>7176416
All women are failed males, most fail at conception.
>>
>>7177352
>did hrt help restoring your hairline?
It's not guaranteed, but likely in general if that is what you wanted to know. I myself don't think I had a receding hairline, however once I started HRT I've grown new hairs on my hairline. So either I simply got new hairs, or it reversed some of my receded hairline that I did not notice.
>>
>>7176481
Thanks for summing up /lgbt/ in a single post
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 600x546px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 600x546px
>>7176416
>tfw I reached the same crossroads and chose the path of iron
>>
>>7179334
Yeah I really feel like I did the opposite, I actually used to do a lot of lifting and sports and tried to be really manly but I just didn't really enjoy it that much. Meanwhile all the lewd feminine stuff was endlessly more fun, I just stopped seeing the point of putting in so much effort into something I don't find as fulfilling
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 269x187px
>>7179344
>went to gym everyday and bought my own weights during puberty
>tfw punched a hole through a door
I love test
>>
File: 1475202100564.jpg (34KB, 736x296px) Image search: [Google]
1475202100564.jpg
34KB, 736x296px
>>7176416
Why does it matter what you are or why you're transitioning? As long as you're happy and can see yourself being happy in the future, that's what matters
>>
>>7179488
Because it's part of my development, I can't just overlook how I got here.

You're right though, I'm genuinely happy with my life now and have pretty good prospects.
This kind of stuff is just on my mind often because my dad basically disowned me over it and I became alienated from most of my family.
>>
Quit being a faggot, anon. Feminine men do exist. You may not be conventionally manly, but that does not mean that you are a worthless person. just love yourself. you keep beating yourself up over who you are and you will end up in a very bad place
>>
>>7176484
>>7179587
This. Stop looking too deep into things, you're probably making connections where there really aren't any anyway. If you're happy being on hormones, then who cares? Why cling to some stupid standard/expectation of what a man should be? Plenty of guys grew up the way you (including myself) did, doesn't mean they turned out trans. Some are even late bloomers.
>>
>>7178665
>>7177530
gives me hope, thanks
>>
>>7179538
i dont believe in true free will and reasoning is mostly post hoc, can you really tell me the reason for every single item you last bought when grocery shopping? Are the answers you are coming up with right now truly the reasons that were in your mind when you were in that aisle? However it happened you are here now and we just make the best of our given situation, if you think you will be happier on whormones then stay on them, if not dont. Figuring out why you do anything generally isnt a very productive task (unless that thing is harmful to you or something)

did exposure to traps on 4chan influence you? maybe

does that matter? not really
>>
>>7176729
> I don't have much female interests,
> I don't know how to do anything "like a girl"
Those are just stereotypes, arbitrarily imposed on people based on their sex.
Conforming or not conforming to them doesn't make you any more/less of a woman.
> I don't have any female friends
Me too. But that's mostly because I was raised as a guy, with the "guy" expectations placed on me. So it was easier to get along with guys, since they
Think of it that way: would you be more comfortable having a male body or a female one? Would you feel more comfortable if other people perceived you as a man or as a woman?
For me, the answer to both questions is rather clear, even though my experience is quite different from the common trans narrative.
Of course, I can't get a 100% female body, but the closest I can get is still much better than living as a man for the rest of my life.
The only thing that scares me is the discrimination and hate I'll probably face in my shithole of a country. You know, things like getting fired from a job, or your parents rejecting you.
>>
>>7176416
You said you're enjoying the effects. Just go with it?
>>
>>7176729
This is beautiful.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.