[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genuine Question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: sadpingu;(.jpg (18KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
sadpingu;(.jpg
18KB, 284x339px
Dear fellow sisters and ... others,

I've been wondering about a particular thing lately:

If i scan my penis and I'm disgusted by how it looks, because .... y'know .... it's a penis, should I photoshop it away to feel more like the strong woman I actually am inside ? Or should I actually carry out a plastic surgery myself ? Because, I truly think men are really really disgusting and I really don't want to be one anymore.

Even my psychiatrist, which is really a mad bigot, tells me I should stop being faggy and man up every time I'm visiting him due to my mental illness.

I really don't know what to do anymore, because I don't want to be a faggot but I also don't feel like a man.
>>
How about killing yourself?
>>
You should change your psychiatrist
>>
>>7176179
This.
A psychiatrist who is telling you "to man up" is totally unskilled.
>>
>>7176172

How can you even say that ? Isn't this board supposed to be tolerant and open mided ?
>>
>>7176189

But he's a very good friend of mine. I don't want to betray him. I also live in a very small city, which makes it even harder to change. There's basically nothing around in a radius of 15 miles.
>>
>>7176157
Your psychiatrist is a dick and should therefore be removed from your life.
>>
>>7176157
What the fuck is wrong with you faggot? What the fuck is wrong with men? Did someone touch you as a child or something, because you sound off.
>>
>>7176194
We're tolerant of some things, but this isn't a fucking hugbox, this is still 4chan.
>>
>>7176205
>a very good friend of mine
that's even worse. you need someone with an objective, fresh perspective. even if you just go somewhere else once or twice and don't tell him.
>>
>>7176157
No point photoshopping it, too much effort for something that changes jack shit. Also if you're psychiatrist is being like that, tell him to go fuck himself and get a new one, who gives a crap about distance just find one.
>>
>>7176287

I cannot cover any distance on my own beyond my small city. I have no license and I cannot work to get one, because I have massive mental issues.

I also sometimes dress up as female twinky which is why even my parents wouldn't drive me around. I wouldn't tell them the reason anyway. They just think my strange dressing is due to being edgy and not a substantial problem.

And would you really abandon your life-long friends ? I can't let go of him. He's like my little brother that happens to treat me.
>>
>>7176333
> And would you really abandon your life-long friends ? I can't let go of him. He's like my little brother that happens to treat me.

He sounds like an abusive asshole, not a friend.
>>
Why do you abominations even remotely think this is "natural" ?

Even assumed that you are "born this way", it all stems from malfunctions and maflormations of the brain. That´s about it.

More importantly, you have no special right of being recognized as "special". You're not special at all. None of the people on this board.

You're either straight-up stupid and really believe what radical liberals have told you, or you are assholes trying to abuse everyone else (normal) by enforcing special rights for you mentally disabled "needs".

You demand equality. Do you know what equality is ? It's being treated the same way everyone else is. You and all your liberal feminist-i-don't-know-what-else allies fight for blatant inequality. For special status, special programs, special treatment, special education, arguing like

>lel i need muh säf späc
>lel ima humayme mayne
>lel u dun supoord ? bigot !

All of this LGBTQQWOJGSDIHAOJI42452533VDSNIADIBDB++..+.+.fafaeefaegarrFADGSR3443434+-+.+ shit is a scam to divert society and you fell for it.

And do you know why the fuck faggots and all the other retards are attacked constantly ? Because you're trying to shove your retarded life style down everyones' throaths all day every day. There are so many homo and what-not-else people that are never bothered in their lifes, because they keep it where it belongs. To themselves and their social circle.
>>
>>7176268

This.
>>
>>7177446

I couldn´t agree more
>>
>>7177446

Fantastic. Now get out.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.