[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens to hons when we die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: TSC_Soul_Reaper_2.jpg (216KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
TSC_Soul_Reaper_2.jpg
216KB, 460x288px
Will we be free finally?
>>
>>7175275
Yes, unless you an hero
>>
>>7175299
Reincarnating into hondom is the punishment for suicide.
>>
>>7175310
That is outright cruelty
>>
>>7175310
>>7175313
Reincarnating into FtM cause god has a sick sense of humor
>>
>>7175448
Idk, knowing what I know now that seems like an upgrade from my current situation.
>>
>>7175448
True natural death will be rewarded with being born as a girl in a strict muslim country. Because either way god still has that sick sense of humor.
>>
>>7175313
frankly it makes it very satisfying to know that the young tranny whiners who kill themselves because they don't look like anime girls get to taste what real hondom is like
>>
>>7175448
>>7175477
It really is beautiful isn't it? Everything I am besides being trans screams against being in that situation, but at the same time the single most overriding compulsion drives me to the conclusion that it is a step up.

It's at least not cyclical right? That would be really messed up, even for god.
>>
>>7175545
You know how you start playing Rollercoaster Tycoon and for a while it's cool and you make cool rides and shit, but then eventually your designs end up being too awesome and nobody wants to ride them so you start thinking about increasingly more entertaining ways to torment and kill your guests?
>>
>>7175686
Oh. Wow. Ok, I guess.

;.;
>>
Reincarnation is a lie, either kill yourself for relief or persevere for freedom.
>>
>>7175310
This. Probably with ironic twists whenever appropriate e.g. if you kill yourself by throwing yourself in front of a truck you will now look like that truck driver in a wig in your next life as a hon; if you overdose on pills you will be refused estrogen pills by the gatekeepers of the medical profession and so on.
>>
You probably get reincarnated as like a rock or something. Even though being trans sucks I try to make the most of my human life, cuz it might be an eternity before I get another one.
>>
>>7175275
what's the ftm equivalent of a hon
>>
>>7175545
>not cyclical right?
Who knows, maybe in past life you were a muslim girl and killed yourself because you didn't want to become a 24th wife of a 60 year old creep
>>
Respawn to hon is a myth. It will be Valhalla after an hero.
>>
>>7183015
there's no agreed-upon term mostly because people don't believe they exist, but they're very real
i've seen trans guys who still looked like butch lesbians after 5+, 10+ years on t
most of them just grow facial hair to hide it, but some can't even do that, and at any rate it's a temporary respite -- if you're around someone who can identify ftm facial features in even the most basic of ways, which is a growing number of people, you're fucked even with a beard
>>7175275
i actually have decent authority on this
dying before you have completed your duty on this plane, especially by your own hand, will force you back to life in an even worse position
this is my third human incarnation, and given how much hell and suffering being a tranny alone has given me i'm working real fucking hard on fulfilling my goals this time so i can ascend to my final form rather than respawning as something even worse
you think this life is suffering, wait to see what you'll get next round
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 640x303px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 640x303px
>>7187220
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.