[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Great. Just found out that my date has been sending 3 year old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: lgbt.png (320KB, 554x368px) Image search: [Google]
lgbt.png
320KB, 554x368px
Great. Just found out that my date has been sending 3 year old pics.

Why the fuck does this always happen?
>>
>>7172710
What? What are you anyway?

how is that weird, I don't have new pics up, or even at hand. Ugh!
>>
Why does it matter? Unless he gained a ton of weight, most people will generally look exactly the same 3 years later. And if you can't love what your future husband looks like 3 years from now, you don't even deserve a date you shallow faggot. What will you ever do if you're in a long-term relationship? Dump them every 3 years for a newer model? Chances are if he's sending old pics it's because he still looks the same more or less and can't be assed to take new ones, not everyone is an attention whore selfie narcissist who takes 50,000 selfies per day
>>
>>7181325
he got fat but was selling that he was a twink. I take care of myself.
>>
>>7182549
Classic. I don't know what the fuck people expect, that you'll just go "ah whatever" and fuck them anyways?
>>
>>7182549
Ha! I had one guy send me a pic of him from a funny angle, from who knows how many years ago. He showed up about 30 pounds heavier and with much less hair - face as ugly as sin too - I don't know how he pulled the cute-ish look off in the photo he sent. Must've been lighting and angle. I was polite and we hung out but I never called him again and ignored his messages.

And I'm not a picky narcissist - I'm 32 and this guy was 25, so it's not like it was an "ewww you're too old" thing either. Just don't misrepresent yourself - and that's blatantly what this guy was doing.
>>
>>7185205
Same guy here - as an addendum to that last post:

When someone asks for a photo of me, I send them one of me on that same day under fluorescent lighting at work - the worst lighting imaginable. No filters, no camera tricks. I figure if they still wanna meet up after that, we're good.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.