[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw when your sister has lots of bf and love showered on her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (12KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 284x177px
tfw your built for war, battle and combat
>>
why live?
>>
You sound like the PCOS sister
>>
>>7169022
i guess you should have behaved better in your previous life
>>
>>7169052
Its worse than that, a lot more worse
>>
>>7169063
Guess I should, I should reroll
>>
>>7169066
Not really. PCOS women live their entire life as a failed tranny. At least you can fake being a man due to your XY birth.
>>
>>7169069
suicide is an auto hon roll
the universe isn't that easily duped
>>
>>7169080
>finally realize that's the answer to "why me, why did I have to be trans?" is that it's the retribution for committing suicide in your previous life
>only way out of the hon nightmare is suicide
>only that flings you right back into the hon nightmare
WELP
>>
>>7169077
>tfw hon
>tfw mother has PCOS
>tfw mother has same top-heavy build, huge jaw, ribcage and shoulders, and deep voice as me
>took 9 years of trying for her to have me
she's a lovely, lovely woman but goddamn did I get fucked over by genetics
>>
>>7174617
A shit situation, but see it this way; people see you and your mother and will think you're cis because you are similar. If she was a perfect pixie girl you would look 10 times the freak.
>>
>>7169022
>he doesn't even prefer being built for war
You might not realize it, but this is the real tragedy.
>>
>>7169022
Your sister has lots of what the sentence breaks of there
>>
>>7174722
boyfriends, love, care and concern some thing which I have none of
>>
>>7174709
We have machine for that now. Bodies are useless as weapons and even 85 lbs girls can control a drone.
>>
>>7174709
>being cannon fodder is a benefit
>>
>>7181435
Being built for war doesn't imply being built for cannon fodder, or that being cannon fodder is good. That technology hasn't existed for even the blink of an eye in evolutionary terms.

Being built for war means primal war; it means strength, courage and tenacity. Which is much better than being bred to be a toy for the strong and brave.
>>
>>7182975
I rather be a toy
>>
>>7182975
>Being built for war means primal war; it means strength, courage and tenacity. Which is much better than being bred to be a toy for the strong and brave.
UUUU
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 600x546px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 600x546px
>>7169022
Wanna be repression bros?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr9DM3St0vA

>>7169080
What if you die by saving someone else's life
>>
>>7181435
I would like to die...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAqjm8-JBp8
>>
>>7169023
for war, battle and combat
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.