[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so hard for me to find a gay guy willing to settle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 20161103_121440_HDR-1.jpg (564KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20161103_121440_HDR-1.jpg
564KB, 1440x2560px
Why is it so hard for me to find a gay guy willing to settle down in a monogamous relationship?
>>
cause you're not good enough to limit oneself like that
>>
File: giphy-6.gif (1MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-6.gif
1MB, 500x282px
>>7159528
>>7159528
Wow ok rude
>>
>>7159453
don'tbe sad your btf
i wanna date you if i can (y)
How old r u OP?
>>
>>7159804
Aw thanks
Im not sad I just look sad all the time lol

Im 22, how about you?
>>
>>7159813
no i mean bcuz him
>>7159528
this fgt have talk rude 2 u

im 18y/o and from germany and you
>>
>>7159528
its funny because it's factually true and should be applied to most gays
they just aren't worth being monogamous for
>>
>>7159845
thats true
>>
>>7159453

I love your threads and would do my best to romance you so hard for the simple reason that your threads give me life in this toxic place.
>>
Fuck off this guys who just wanna have sex that sux i dont wanna just have sex i wannaa love i wanna never fell alone :/
>>
>>7159830
>>7159830
>>7159854
Lol
Oh cool I live in the US but can travel.
[email protected] if yiu wanna talk in private
>>
>>7159891
u really cool i write you yet if u can?
and got some time 4 me
>>
That Rigid light is amazing. I have one myself.
>>
>>7162146
Had it for like 6 years, yeah it lasts 4ever its pretty great
>>
File: considerthis.png (7KB, 470x454px) Image search: [Google]
considerthis.png
7KB, 470x454px
Probably because Homosexuals lose sexual interest in each other quickly. We all know break ups follow dead bedrooms.
>>
>>7159453
Because I don't want to come out of the closet
>>
>>7162559
This

Also, a lot of guys slut out when they realize they're gay because it celebrates the freedom they have being out. Not all people are the same though, keep looking you'll get someone
>>
>>7162559
You should, its a beautiful world out here
>>
>>7159830
where from germany?
>>
Care to chat my names Joseph Harvey and I am a gay man....previous AF... TEXT ME....9517435212 lets get to known each other....
>>
File: Archer-pic.jpg (32KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Archer-pic.jpg
32KB, 500x281px
>>7159453
>Why

Because men are pigs and cheating feels amazing.
Yes, I'm a man.
Seriously though, there are people out there who are monogamous (I'm told) so keep looking.
>>
>>7162554
lesbians on average hold longer relationships gay men hold short relationships and heterosexuals are somewhere in the middle
>>
File: tfwthatfeel.jpg (188KB, 741x773px) Image search: [Google]
tfwthatfeel.jpg
188KB, 741x773px
>>7167390

And asexual don't have to deal with the stress. Truly the perfect orientation
>>
>>7159453
Because you're probably young. Young hetero men get stuck with women when they get pregnant. They become bonded to that woman in a significant way not only by their obligation to the child but the judgement of society. Factor in that they love the woman and they have no reason to keep playing the field.
Gay men on the other hand have no such pressure to settle down. If you're a young gay man the world is your sexual buffet and you have such a wide assortment of flavors to sample. Society expects you to be sexually promiscuous so there is no real pressure for you to remain in a faithful stable relationship. No children will ever blossom from your union. It's shitty for those who just want someone to share their life with but men are biologically programmed to seek numerous partners and without some heavy psychological pressures to halt that drive men will just fuck until they can no longer get any. Then in their old age, when very few want anything to do with them, they realize how lonely they are. That's the truth of the old fags who hit you up on Grindr ages 45+ talking about a LTR like they probably won't be dead you're even 40 yourself. Lucky for me I found a nice Catholic boy to settle down with so even though he's damned to hell anyway he wouldn't dare shame his family by divorcing me. :)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.