[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Progress regression

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160917_103113.jpg (341KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160917_103113.jpg
341KB, 1080x1920px
Has anyone had a regression of progress in your transition by stopping hormones for a short period of time?

Two months ago I was 10/10 passing, getting hit on, people didn't believe me when I told them I was transgender. Then I stopped meds for about a week and a half because I ran out. Now I'm getting stared at, being called "tranny" and "faggot" by strangers, and having moms usher their kids away from me. What the fuck happened? I've been on hormones for a month since but I'm still ugly at (pic related). Should I just kill myself?
>>
*ugly af
>>
>>7155867
>For a month
Dumbass, you stay in boymode for at least 6 months
>>
>>7155867

lose some weight and stop dressing like rosie the riveter and you'll be fine.
>>
>>7155980

I've been on hormones altogether for 9 months
>>
File: smug brows.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
smug brows.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
What is this, the 1920s or something?
Can't you wear something 2016 women wear?
>>
>>7155980
>mfw went full time after 3 months
hon detected :^)
>>
>>7156808
>mfw went full time after 3 weeks
how does it feel to be a hon, hon? ::^)
>>
>>7155867
Go easy on the makeup there, hon.
>>
pic rel unironically looks like a woman desu aside from the hon tier makeup

t. a cis male
>>
>>7156817
>>mfw went full time after 3 weeks
>how does it feel to be a hon, hon? ::^)
how does it feel to be a hon who tries to point out other hons, hon? =^)
>>
As the others have said, I think the lack of passing has more to do with the way you're presenting yourself than with your hormones. I've been off my hormones a couple of times, but all I really noticed was that my breasts got smaller.
>>
>>7156892
hon hon hon baguette Eiffel tower
>>
Why are lesbians such stuck up bitches who hate mtf "hons", you'd think vagina punching would be therapeutic
>>
>>7155867
I think your makeup and hair are super cute, but the kerchief might be one step too far
>>
>>7155867
You did 'that' with your hair. That's what happened.
>>
well at least i don't look like this hon LOL
>>
Could be some animal pheromone thing. Like, studies have suggested men can subconsciously sense when women are ovulating, with ovulating women being observed as getting hit on more often or perceived as more attractive (without their cycle status known). And how women can 'smell' if a man has been somewhere like a truffle-sniffing pig.
>>
I tried the same makeup and dress I used to wear everyday when I passed, and I actually got stared at more. Can't pass to anyone. Hasn't been this bad since the beginning of my transition. Definite progress regression. Haven't been able to pass for a whole month. Can't deal with this. Considering suicide.
>>
I haven't read the other comments >>7155867

but I don't think you look ugly, you look like my mom in her youth. You pass to me!
>>
>>7155867
You look like a lady. It must be something else. Try not going so hard on makeup and ditch the thing on your head.
>>
>>7155980
I was girlmode 6 months before starting HRT go suck it. HRT arent magical skittles that make you pass better. You wont even know if being a girl is right for you unless you try it first.

And OP i had to stop HRT for two weeks before SRS and could start again a month after SRS so no its all in your head. And I didnt turn into a hon during that time.
>>
>>7169337
>HRT arent magical skittles that make you pass better
yes, they are
>You wont even know if being a girl is right for you unless you try it first
yes you will

hon tier advice 2bh
>>
>>7169363
Sure believe that faggot truth is you will never grow out of your hon phase if you cant pass from the start. Sure HRT does give some effects that contribute to looking more feminine but as a man you just look like a feminine man, you can either stealth from the start or you cant. But go ahead stay repressed for 6 months taking your pills and let the other hons from this board tell you what an amazing progress you are making.
>>
>>7155867
If you're called a "faggot", that means they need too visit an opticians and have an eye test. If deemed necessary the optician might prescribe rhino drain cleaner (sulphuric acid basically) rubbed into their eyes, blinding them and permanently fucking their lives up. They won't call you "faggot" again, in fact they won't even know your standing in front of them until you knee them in the balls.
>>
>>7170386
be careful hon you might cut yourself on all that edge

xoxo
Rhona
>>
File: image.jpg (328KB, 1024x713px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
328KB, 1024x713px
>>7156675
>implying women wore anything like that in the 1920's
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.