[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Like girls my entire life, but also feel like was supposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5989.jpg (115KB, 996x796px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5989.jpg
115KB, 996x796px
>Like girls my entire life, but also feel like was supposed to be girl, have crippling dysphoria entire life
>Come out as trans week ago to senpai, start therapy (no mones yet)
>Guys suddenly become a lot more attractive in my mind
Is this normal? I've heard of HRT making you like boys, but i'm not even on that yet.
>>
>>7155321
family, not senpai. forgot f.am got changed on here.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 600x546px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 600x546px
>>7155321
>came close to ordering titty skittles months ago and ruining my life
>logic snapped back and brought me back
>smashed my laptop In disgust
>currently looking for the best recreational drugs that encourage heart attacks
>mfw
>>
>>7162273
You made the right choice, anon. If you still have trouble, hit the weights and get some steroids. You will make it through this.
>>
>>7163412
no steroids, they'll mess up hormones
look for natural testosterone boosters
>>
>>7169585
>look for natural testosterone boosters
that's a fucking meme
momscience tier 2bh
>>
try the cock in your throat therapy that will cheer you up not kidding
>>
>>7169585
I already started when I was 18
Most people thought I was on steroids because I was so muscular but I was natty.
It's because I go to the gym sometimes twice in one day, so desperate to fill the void
>>
>>7162273
I hope you made the right decision, otherwise good luck repressing fampai
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 700x696px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 700x696px
>>7169619
Every dimension of my body is above that of the average male.

Mesomorph body, huge skull and balding already thanks to huge levels of test.

I am lucky I have no features that can be considered feminine. No potential. No regrets. No wasted time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlLbj7zMxvs

Once I reach 25 and peak testosterone is hit. I'll lose the mental shield that allows my male brain to keep logic and reason in control.

So I need to be dead by then
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 471x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 471x700px
>>7169637
>>7162273
You guys realize the femgen strategy of repression is way more effective and you won't get burnt by it
>>
>>7169898
>femgen
>repression strategy

>the trannies will never leave
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.