[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any girls want to be my gf until I off myself? Will pay money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Any girls want to be my gf until I off myself?
Will pay money
>>
come on! it cant be that bad
>>
>>7135052
No thanks i dont date women or pre t ftm
>>
File: 4353453.jpg (74KB, 540x535px) Image search: [Google]
4353453.jpg
74KB, 540x535px
>>7135052
oh I know exactly what you need....
>>
How long and for how much?
>>
>>7135155
Idk how long but like $15 as a starting price. Can pay more down the road.
>>
>>7135052
Fuck it, I'll bite.
What's wrong?
>>
>>7135361
I'm depressed and lonely. Cant get a friend or a gf any other way so thought I'd pay for one
>>
>>7135405
You can't really buy people. I mean you can but it illegal. But seriously, get out of your comfort zone and meet people.
>>
>>7135449
I cant. Too socially autistic.
>>
>>7135052
What about femboys(tm)
>>
>>7135492
If you're fem enough sure
>>
>>7135473
autistic enough to make this thread = enough to post on dating sites
and dont offer money, real people might get offended and whores wont be your mate they will just charge you per hr and fuck off to another client
>>
>>7135552
Im totally not underage (tm) though
>>
Don't off yourself, anon. Please.

It'll be alright, I promise.
>>
>>7135728
Doesn't really matter anymore. When people see me they either laugh or get angry, no middleground, unless you count the blank stares from people that you wish could be staring into you, but instead they're staring into nothing -- nowadays I'm really only a spectre of shadow of a ghost. You could say that being of a failure of a male is bad but being a failure of a woman is worse in that you actually failed easy mode. I thought that this would be a good change but in reality nothing changed except that I changed to nothing. People try to accept, but they still see me as her -- and so do I.

Goodbye.
>>
>>7135767
Nice one Caraposter
>>
>>7135899
who? are you alright?
>>
>>7135911
The post before wasn't me. I'm still depressed but I'm mellow I guess.
>>
>>7135581
Sameā„¢
>pre-e mtf
>>
I'm willing to date anyone of any gender variation, but ftm's specifically are off my list. I just don't find them attractive and a guy with a pussy is frankly just gross (especially after what T does to it). You couldn't pay me to be your gf, unless you were incredibly rich, which I highly doubt.
>>
>>7135996
Wanna chat?
>>
>>7136103
Guess so
>>
>>7136129
You can add my skype caloos2k if you want
>>
>>7136143
To chat about what, though?
>>
>>7136172
Idk, anything.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.