[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

woah baby a double

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: get get.jpg (2MB, 3000x2013px) Image search: [Google]
get get.jpg
2MB, 3000x2013px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud-vON3U68E
the amount of baclash this video is getting is astonishing
>>
>>7133783
*backlash
fuck me
>>
>>7133783
I agree with them completely which Iw asn't expecting going into this video. I had this smae argument with an ftm friend once. He was trying to explain how his desire to wear emo / goth makeup made him something other than a man and I made the point that men can wear makeup and why does that need a gender. In the same way, I'm mtf, but I have some tomboyish qualities. I still identify as a woman and want to be called she / her ect.

>don't get mad when someone is incorrect

So much this. If someone goes out their way then get angry sure, but if someone makes a mistake then you correct them, nicely. Especially if you use neutral / mad up pronouns. Like you should not expect someone not "tuned in" to that shit to instinctively go "oh you look like a zir so that's what I'll call you"
>>
>>7133783
The people getting upset about this blow my fucking mind. They are literally all just children that are upset that someone doesn't agree with them. Politely even.

There are only 2 genders. You can't even argue that. It's biological. Anything beyond that is just gender expression, and how people don't understand that is ridiculous. Wanting to dress like the other or both genders does not make you some mythical other gender. It's just the style you choose to have. Treating that like anything other than an aesthetic choice is baffling.

And then they go a step further and claim that this is some form of oppression against them, and then it goes from dumb high school/college bullshit to legitimately harmful. All it does is delegitimize other actual LGBT issues by poisoning the waters with this confusing and inconsistent garbage.

And the worst part is no one is actually against them. That can dress and act how they want to no one cares. But the second they try to treat this as some sort of movement akin to gay or trans rights is when it becomes a real problem.
>>
File: day after day.jpg (69KB, 596x285px) Image search: [Google]
day after day.jpg
69KB, 596x285px
the comments are gold ok sign emoji cry laugh emoji
>>
>>7134120
>2 genders
2 sexes*

Fixed for accuracy.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.