[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only 2 genders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20161025_153408684.jpg (908KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161025_153408684.jpg
908KB, 1920x2560px
There are only two genders. Deal with it. If you think otherwise, drink bleach
>>
>>7133444
>if you think otherwise, drink bleach
Now that's how you solve all disputes.
>>
duh
>>
>>7133444
Suppose you have a person whose a mosaic mix of XX and XY, and where the XX half also has a mutation that causes complete androgen insensitivity syndrome, and they have ambiguous genitalia, one of each gonad type (due to the mosaicism), a partial uterus, and due to the mosaic CAIS a half male/half female body structure, and they consider themselves right in the middle between male and female. What gender are they really, male or female?
>>
>>7133481
depends on whether the haha or the hoohoo is bigger
>>
>>7133481
Also their parents were feminists who decided to raise them in a gender-neutral way, and due to all the intersex weirdness they act inbetween the male-typical and female-typical ways.
>>
>>7133486
They don't have one of each kind of genitalia, they have a genitalia that developed partially male, partially female.
>>
>>7133493
so which one's bigger?
>>
>>7133481
That's the most bullshit statement I've heard
But lets take herms for this example. Someone is a hermaphrodite and is born with both genitalia. Herms capable of using both their organs all functions are incredibly rare. So rare there's not enough to get a number. Most hermaphrodite cases are those where they're already mostly one gender with developed parts such as a vagina and uterus and the penis only being a addition of flesh. Most of the times this would get operated off.

As to now answer your question. You're making up a dreamscenario that only comes in such rare cases that's much lesser than that of 1 in a billion. Most herms have already developed either male or female features, and MOST do consider themselves to be the gender which they developed features for, which also goes to determine their gender.

If a 'herm' has female features and a penis that's not functioning she's a female with a genetic mutation. And the opposite goes for the male counterpart. Male with a genetic mutation.
>>
>>7133481
>and they consider themselves right in the middle between male and female.
That's a "what if".
That person would feel either male or female, like everyone does. Then they'd go through medical stuff to try to push their body to either of the sexes.
>>
I'd be ok with ignoring this if it weren't for the fact that every troll that comes here makes the exact same thread.
I get that it seems to work fairly reliably but could you at least try a little harder next time? At least for varieties sake?
>>
>>7133890
What's the third gender?
>>
If they're right between the two genders then the're not a third gender, they're neither. Want proof? Try and define their gender without refering to the two real genders.
>>
>>7133890
>every troll that comes here makes the exact same thread
True, but it's not this thread. It's mtfgen.
>>
>>7133444
yes two genders, and the ability to be neither/inbetween, fluid and both
>>
>>7133481
We're talking gender, not sex. The vast majority of intersex people identify and live as the legal gender they were assigned and raised as.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/11537322/r

commented this on another thread but might as well put it here
>>
>>7137729
http://www.strawpoll.me/11537322
>>
Don't tell ppl to drink bleach.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.