[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you all think of this video

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1438898151234.jpg (321KB, 810x1410px) Image search: [Google]
1438898151234.jpg
321KB, 810x1410px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGpZSefYvwM

Part 1
Coming from an actual person with gender dysphoria and actual transsexualism who has gone through the entire transition over the course of 5 or so years now and also not really developing many male characteristics as a whole to begin with which lead me to why I was diagnosed with transsexualism. I have mixed feelings about this video and I wanted good old lgbt to give their opinion on this.

My opinion is that this completely disregards how real actual transsexualism is. On both sides of the left and right they utterly have no knowledge about this medical condition and it disheartens me. It makes me fucking sad to see both perspectives just completely being disrespectful. And it pisses me off that the far left have said so much utter bullshit and disrespect about this subject that its gotten so fucken far out of hand that now we have the far right pulling stunts like this video. Idk how to feel anymore and examples like this are why I am stealth and only tell my closest trustful friends and family.
>>
File: 1439935494489.png (786KB, 857x746px) Image search: [Google]
1439935494489.png
786KB, 857x746px
>>7120068
Part 2

Back then there was no media bs and I actually had to go through so many hoops through the medical system just to prove I had a real condition and was not being a special snowflake. Now any cis person can just walk in and change their ID like its nothing?! wtf has happened?! I do not like how this person is abusing the way the legal system has accommodated people with actual transsexualism to be able to fix their legal documentation and then posts a video about how fake trans people are and we need to see the "reality" or whatever when most of this view is most likely coming from special snowflake far left people spewing bs about how they think this medical condition actually is.

It's like a negative feedback system of endless bs and I am sad as fuck that it's just going further and further down the rabbit hole. Why can't people just leave us alone and not fucken care about such a rare medical condition. Anyways Your thoughts now... I feel more and more lonely with dealing with this medical condition I can't find anyone to relate to...
>>
>it's the "'real' TruTransers(tm) complaining about transtrenders" episode
>>
>>7120068
>>7120070
You're a hon, and probably to sort of pervert that makes parents hide their children, an animal.

The fact you boast over how how you're legit cause you doctors love unpassable monsters who act like absurd caricatures only shows how desperate you are to legitimize yourself.

It's rich how you keep going on how being some souless ghastly pardody makes you so much better than things like femboys.

Androgynous and youthful seeming boys don't disgust the public. Animals like yourself do and are the very archetype of perverts. Kys hon.
>>
File: smaug.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
smaug.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Okay you want to hear my opinion? Who gives a fuck who's a genuine transsexual and who's not? Society surely doesn't, my man.

Let female transtrenders cut their breasts off and senselessly ruin their bodies with testosterone and let heterosexual male autogynephiles cut their dicks off for a fetish.
>>
>>7120140
Doctors aren't supposed to give people risky surgeries arbitrarily.
>>
>>7120124
now i remember why im not very active on 4 chan anymore lol.
>>
>>7120207
Then ban tit jobs and abortion.

It doesn't matter what you think or decree. It won't keep anyone from exercising their body autonomy. Femgen is still gonna play with whatever cocktails they want without having to give up a shred of their personalities and if we did want any surgery, we'd just lie to get it.

Things have changed, we don't want the approval of hacks and we don't fear your system or the fossils pushing it anymore, we'll do what we want.
>>
>>7120343
#FemboiNation
>>
>>7120343
i don't care about fembois i care about transtrenders making a mockery of an actual medical condition.
>>
>>7120124
great counter argument hon.
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>>7120406
Femboy nationalists will make Femgen great again for all fems
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.