[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck are so many trannies poly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: chnqjvzogg6wc0nkpejc.png (2MB, 2048x1153px) Image search: [Google]
chnqjvzogg6wc0nkpejc.png
2MB, 2048x1153px
Pic semi related
>>
are they though? Source?
>>
>>7101484
because trannies are more likely to be exposed to the concept of polyamory, and it's inherently superior so most people exposed to it consistently and in a positive context pick it up
>>
>>7101682
being a slut is being a slut.
>>
>>7101671
Almost every trans person I come across is poly and in an open relationship. Its like being a mono tranny is a minority now.

>>7101682
These poly trannies seem to be the ones with the most issues too. They're almost always unpassing uggos. And thats coming from an uggo.

>>7101691
Poly relationships have always seemed to me more like some weird fetish shit than an actual relationship.
>>
>>7101484
Guess i'm an exemption.
>>
>>7101711
nah, my best friend is poly (and not just a tranny but one of under a thousand or so people who are actually agender in the non-tumblr sense) and in a really good relationship and most poly relationships i've known are great
open relationships are a bit different, though, and include more insanity
>>
>>7101711
All trannies ive come across irl are straight. However facts show that there around a 30/30/30 divide between trannies being gay, straight or bi. It's ALMOST as if anecdotal evidence isnt a very good way to make sweeping generalizations about a population that spans a huge amount of different cultures.
>>
>>7101974
>However facts show
i've gotten all the data i can on this topic and it's ridiculously inconsistent, contradictory, and heavily tied to age of transition
the 33/33/33 split is just the most commonly quoted
>>
>>7101484
>>7101711
it's just the ones you know. i know like one poly trans guy, but i mean, it makes sense considering we don't have a lot of options when it comes to dating most of the time. if more than one person want to date you it's a miracle, and if someone does but they also want to fuck other people, sometimes you just have to live with it.
>>
>>7101988
This just reinforces my theory that most trans men are a bunch of cucks. Thanks.
>>
>>7101979
If there was a single study that supported OPs claim it would still have been enough to base a discussion of off, even if the results were inconsistent with other studies. My post was made in order to point out the necesity of using facts in discussion, even if those facts are under dispute.
>>
>>7101974
>>7102010
Apparently "so many" means all or most
>>
Ive seen the same thing as OP all the trannies that Ive came across were poly. Could not bring up single respect for them after the first one cheated on me.
>>
>>7101484
do remember that polyamory is about love, it doesn't necessarily concern sex
I generally only have one or two sexual partners at a time but I like sharing my love and intimacy with lots of people :3 cuddlepiles a best
>>
>tfw straight monogamous mtf
I wanna get married to this man~
>>
>>7101484

Essentially, they are children living in adult bodies who are afraid of commitment because of the issues of abandonment and accountability to other people.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.