[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do if you clock a transgirl in public? Do you tell them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 34534534.jpg (61KB, 887x960px) Image search: [Google]
34534534.jpg
61KB, 887x960px
What do you do if you clock a transgirl in public? Do you tell them?
>>
File: .jpg (144KB, 640x353px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
144KB, 640x353px
>>
>>7101320
fuck i jumped at that part in bodysnatchers

>>7101277
op recommend them body snatchers, it's a good movie.
>>
>>7101277
Yes, if you can do so privately and suggest ways to improve. If you can't help, it's better to just let it go
>>
Beat them silly so they retreat into their homes and never come back out.
>>
>>7101419
ur in for a lil surprise ;)
>>
Only if you can give them ways to significantly improve, otherwise you just ruined the rest of their day
>>
I try not to stare and hide the fact that i clocked them.
>>
Typically I whisper to people I'm with while pointing at her
>>
>>7101277
yes, it's like if you have a big booger hanging out of your nose. tell them
>>
>>7101277
Gayboi here.

When with friends i tend to point at the tranny and laugh. My friends usualy add in some verbal abuse to the public humiliation of the tranny too.

When alone I tend to use male pronouns when refering to the tranny and tell him he would look better if he stopped shaving.

Or I recommend in a friendly way that he should wear clothing that suits his body type. Shirts that show off his amazing shoulders etc.

Oh and I usualy tend to tell them that short hair works better for their handsome facial features and that they should consider cutting it
>>
what is the point of this thread?

if you see a gay guy on the street, do you just go up to him and say, "you're gay"? no

If you see an old person on the street do you just go up to him and tell him, "you're old"?

if you see a retard, like yourself, on the street... you get the idea
>>
>>7101277
I was just thinking this a few days ago. I see a trans person and clock at least a couple times a month. It's kind of annoying that I know quickly. Especially if they're walking past me. Something about movement sort of gives it away. MtFs have it harder because a lot of the ones I clock still have some sort of beard shadow. Surprised laser/electrolysis isn't more prevalent among MtFs.

I've thought about saying something a few times. I never do though.
I guess to be clocked less one should fix voice, fix hair growth, change how they walk, and change mannerisms.
>>
>>7102129
Heh, I like you kid.
You are like a Gay Machiavelli already.
>>
>>7102441
it's super weird that hair removal isn't more popular, sure electrolysis hurts like a motherfucker but not wanting to kill myself because of stubble every morning makes it worth it.
>>
>>7102441
>>7102664
they do get hair removal, that's what you see in the middle of it when it's nowhere near done
>>
>>7101277
>tfw p sure a worker at my local mcdonalds is trans
>don't go there that often but 30% of the time I do she's there
>I don't say or do anything but I wonder if she clocks me too
>>
>>7101277
point al them and laugh
>oh look! a faggot in womens clothes and makeup
>>
>>7101277
>What do you do if you clock a transgirl in public? Do you tell them?

What do you do if you clock a dwarf in public? Do you tell them?

What do you do if you clock a paraplegic in public? Do you tell them?

What do you do if you clock an autist in public? Do you tell them?
>>
>>7102415
t. mad faggot
lmao go back to your cave
>>
>>7103066
2/10
>>
>>7101277
if it's a cute fuccboi i rape it.
if it's some disgusting hairy ass beast i straight up bully the bitch.
>>
>>7105599
>if it's some disgusting hairy ass beast i straight up bully the bitch.
But honness of that magnitude means she'll still be able to beat your ass like a man.
>>
Dysect her, this is why you dysected frogs in science class.
>>
>>7105607
bitch you have no idea.
Most of them silly ass crossdressers ain't shit trust me. i punched a few here and there. they run off like the vermins they are.
you either do it right or you don't. simple as that.
>>
File: 1456447538956.jpg (552KB, 1625x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1456447538956.jpg
552KB, 1625x1117px
>>7101277
I'd say that it's better to not approach them about it but if you do wanna approach them you should use common sense and not be a jerk to them for it. Most trans women aren't gonna pass 100% and it's usually due to factors they have literally no control over so drawing attention to it is a pretty shitty thing to do imo.

>at a crowded restaurant in boyish girl mode with my mom
>lots of older middle class conservative looking white people and mexicans around
>waiter is an older femmy white guy with long hair in a ponytail
>compliments me on my hair
>is really nice and polite
>mom orders for me cause i'm too shy to talk but uses male pronouns
>waiter starts chatting up my mom
>asks our names at a certain point
>mom gives him my girl name
>he makes an "oh wow" expression
>"Well, girlname you're very pretty and I understand completely."
>realize that instant that he clocked me
>whatever at least he's nice
>comes back to our table a few moments later
>"So, girlname are you transgender?"
>start to become visibly uncomfortable
>"Oh I didn't want to make you feel embarassed."
>mutter under my breath that our current environment isn't really the best place to discuss that sorta thing
>tell him that I am in fact MtF trans
>he goes on about how he knows what it's like and how he was on hormones a couple years ago but fell in love with a woman so he detrans'd
>noticed that he was wearing a bra under his work uniform
>feel bad for him kinda
>my mother leaves him a nice tip
>as we're leaving another employee addresses us as 'ladies' and thanks us
>get ma'amed by an older mexican lady at my neighborhood subway a few days later

TL;DR: went out in public and got clocked by a former or closeted trans woman then directly approached about it but they weren't a dick about it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.