[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accepting LGBT refugees and not deporting LGBT illegal immigrants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

So most of /lgbt/ is against accepting Islamic refugees, since they tend to support restricting LGBT rights at best and do violence against LGBT people at worst. Do you think western countries should accept LGBT refugees, especially since they're at risk in their own countries and among fellow refugees? How would we ensure a refugee is LGBT? Upon proving said refugee is LGBT, should the rest of the process be streamlined to minimize the harm that could be done to them by muslims?

How about sending LGBT illegal immigrants back to their unaccepting countries? Should a gay, lesbian, bisexual, or transgender illegal immigrant be sent back to their country despite the inherent risk they would face?

Obviously it's not going to happen, but if it were up to you, would you do it and how, if so?
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 810x780px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 810x780px
I think it's really sad what Syrian refugees have to go through but sorry, Americans come first. We can't risk the mass murder of our own people just because we feel sorry for others.
>>
>>7077968
This
Send 'em all back.
>>
>>7077905
Second from the right is serious QT
>>
> gay
> Islamic

Pick one
>>
>>7078031

Homosexual sex is rampant in islamic societies, but as long as you act masculine and have a wife, you are fine.
>>
File: farce_el_presidente.jpg (46KB, 375x281px) Image search: [Google]
farce_el_presidente.jpg
46KB, 375x281px
>>7078043
flaming gay backwards limp mohammedan hate-crime sandniggers diddle underage afghani bois in worldwide sodomy conspiracy with their dwarfed quoranic shiite shit-lances until victimized youths bloodily moan in anal grief
>>
>>7078074
I love you
>>
>>7077905
I mean, its not like islam is a religion of war and conquest; islam literally means "submission".
Don't forget that in areas of the world, like syria, gays are hanged by cranes while the authorities bat their eyes or partake in the act.
>>
>>7077905
I fully support amnesty for all persecuted queers from around the world.

And only them. Send all straight refugees back to die.
>>
>>7077905
Many of the refugees Canada accepted were families, and LGBT people. They seem to being a decent job with the screening since none of them have blow themselves up yet. As far as I'm aware the Govt had specific camps where people being considered were kept away from others so there was less chance of undesirables.

And an illegal is an illegal and should be sent back, possibly with a gps tag to make sure they can't sneak back in.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.