[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went to a GSA meeting at my school. It was all Cis lesbian/bi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 2016-10-18-07-28-45--30390759.png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-18-07-28-45--30390759.png
6KB, 205x246px
I went to a GSA meeting at my school. It was all Cis lesbian/bi girls. Why can't I just die?
>>
>GSA
that right there is your mistake.
>>
The GSA at my school is kind of like that too. I'm the only lesbian, the rest are bisexual girls, one pansexual girl, and then a pansexual nonbinary whatever the fuck.

our president is a gay guy which is neat. I think in addition to him we have one other gay dude.
>>
File: flat_800x800_070_f.jpg (110KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat_800x800_070_f.jpg
110KB, 800x800px
>>7076204
>pansexual non-binary whatever the fuck
Kek'd
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>
File: IMG_3541.jpg (241KB, 1280x882px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3541.jpg
241KB, 1280x882px
>>7075649
The GSA at my high school had the exact same members of the Anime/Manga club and several of attendees ended up getting pregnant in HS. The sole lesbian member also harassed and bullied me every day, too....
>>
I'm currently in a questioning and coming out group run by some big over-arching LGBT+ group at my university.

I'm the only person there questioning their sexuality, either bi/pan/whatever (everyone else is thinking about or in the process of coming out)

I'm the only cis-male

I'd quit but I'm sort of obligated to go until the end of the semester. Kill me.
>>
>>7075649

So I didn't miss out on anything by being the repressed tranny who stayed away from GSA?
>>
>>7075649
Mine consisted of the same shit. I only went once based on what I experienced.
We had some tumblrina nonbinary girl who used zie/zem/zir pronouns, but we all called her she when she wasn't around because that was retarded even to the gay kids.

I was the only tranny so I never went back.
>>
>>7075649
God will let us die when he's taught us all he wants to through suffering
>>
>"gender bender ball" being held by GSA at gfs college
>She wants me to go with her and wear girls clothes because I'm a closeted boymode4evr tranny and she thinks it would be a good experience for me
>Know it'd just be awkward and cringey but she insists it'd be fun
>>
>>7076801

DOOOO It like you have an opportunity to do girl mode but like not have the social aspect of it since it won't be "weird" or anything because of the ball
>>
>>7076292
>The sole lesbian member also harassed and bullied me every day, too....
sounds hot...
>>
>>7076801
You should do it. Yes, tumblrinas/gender non binaries and such are completely retarded but just don't say anything you know that will trigger them and they're basically fine AND you get a chance to go outside as a girl with full social acceptance.

If it was long term I'd say stay away from tumblrinas since they're insanely emotionally unhealthy but for just a night? Naw go for it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.