[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why must i look feminine when i do not feel feminine, i don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1474683183550.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1474683183550.gif
2MB, 500x375px
Why must i look feminine when i do not feel feminine, i don't and never wanted to be female or feminine, i don't have anything against it..

Everyone in my family has a macho masc attitude even the girls including my 16yo sister, but why must the boys be "pretty". I look at my 12yo brother starting puberty and i see my struggles and pain laid out in front of him. I dont want this life for him, i know for sure he hates it, he's beginning to realize what life is like when you look like something you are not, i see him cringe and frown when people mistake him for a girl.

Now before you say stuff like "eat more" "do manly stuff" "stop acting like a girl" i have a fast metabolism so i cant gain weight and if i try to i feel sick. And i have half given up on the idea that ill ever be treated the way i want to anyway, how do i approach this subject with him, i feel like this is the opportune time to help him in any way i can.

How would you, help a young boy from falling into deep depression from all the affections his ultra feminine appearance gets him when he just wants to be "normal"?
>>
>>7064028
post pic of face and we'll see what we can do
>>
>>7064054
Hm i dunno. I would want to post it only for people to see what my brother has in store for him but ill just get picked at for my own femininity ugh
>>
nigga what are you even talking about
>>
lucky
>>
>>7064079
If you are truly feminine then you will receive compliments and if not then there will be hope for your appearance to become masculine.
>>
File: 20161016_101540.png (2MB, 1313x2334px) Image search: [Google]
20161016_101540.png
2MB, 1313x2334px
>>7064148
Ok.. here is me
>>
>>7065145
you look and pose like a faggot, not feminine.
>>
>Why must i look...
You are the one who gets to decide how you present to others, and no one else. You do not need to force yourself to appear feminine.

>Now before you say stuff like "eat more" "do manly stuff" "stop acting like a girl" i have a fast metabolism so i cant gain weight and if i try to i feel sick.
Eat more, ignore pain, convert new weight into muscle. Your body will get used to it. On that note, working out we'll release some endorphins to keep you from getting depressed.
>>
>>7065169
>working out we'll release some endorphins to keep you from getting depressed.
That is not how depression works.
>>
>actually getting depresaed because you cant gain weight.

Honestly unless you have a severe medical condition thats the most pathetic thing ive ever heard off. Just eat more retard jesus christ. And no, having a high metabolism is not an excuse.
>>
>>7064028
just fucking transition already
clearly you were meant to be a woman
>>
>>7065145
You dont look anything like a woman holy shit...... go away fag. You're clearly trans and trying to run away from it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.