[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From /r9k/, with love.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

From /r9k/, with love.
>>
didn't even read

he needs to fix his caps lock
>>
>>7063310
Well, it's...a compliment? I guess?
A very autistic, over the top compliment, but I suppose he has good intentions.
Things like this make me want to help robots, not because of pity, but because I can see that some of them, for as awkward, unattractive, and bitter as they are, do have some good in them, and I'd like to bring that out in them.
>>
File: 1470602140531.jpg (709KB, 1928x2936px) Image search: [Google]
1470602140531.jpg
709KB, 1928x2936px
>>7063439
For the love of God, STOP TALKING. Stop your verbal diarrhea. You talk too much. You have nothing interesting to say. The main reason you have nothing interesting to say is because you don't do anything interesting and you don't know anything interesting. More on that later, but for now, you need to STOP TALKING SO DAMN MUCH.
Stop talking about the stupid shit you talk about. Nobody cares about any of it. Stop talking about your feelings, stop talking about your inner thoughts, stop talking. Nobody cares about how you feel or what you think. That opinion on religion or politics you have? Keep it to yourself. That thing you know about some obscure item, event or place? Shut the fuck up about it. Nobody cares. NOBODY CARES. That shit you say is not witty, erudite or interesting. It's tone-deaf, out of place, stupid and boring. Stop thinking that people care about your feelings or thoughts or your existence. THEY DON'T. So stop thinking that, and stop talking about it.
>>
>>7063439
I think you're right about that, as a frequent /r9k/ poster, I think there's some of good in there mixed in with the 'tism.
>>
>>7063443
Conversely, I shouldn't really care about yours, no?
And for someone who accuses me of talking too much, you just wrote a post much longer than mine, that could have been easily shortened, so you're a hypocrite.
>>
File: widowmaker 1903241243.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
widowmaker 1903241243.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>7063439
>"I can see that some of them [robots], for as awkward, unattractive, and bitter as they are, do have some good in them, and I'd like to bring that out in them."
When I read posts like yours, I can actually understand why /r9k/ hates "normies" like you. You think that they are utterly shit, unattractive and disgusting... but it makes you feel better in your pity.

You disgust me, you self-righteous asshole.
>>
>>7066535
Not them but awkward and bitter aren't synonyms with shit and disgusting and if /r9k/ isn't the most awkward and bitter board then I don't know what is.

Probably not accurate to call them all unattractive though, in most of the face threads I've seen they're mostly average to decent, but that could just be the kinda person who posts their face on 4chan.
>>
how do I get a neet boy like this to worship me as the ideal human form
>>
>>7063310

>I LOVE DICK GIRLS SO MUCH I ALSO WANT TO BE ONE
>trashman.png

Nobody wants to date an in-denial/closeted tranny.
>>
>>7067279
/d/ maybe
>>
/r9k/ is fucking cancer.
>>
>>7067914
>Nobody wants to date an in-denial/closeted tranny.
Lol, ikr?
>>>/agpg/
>>
>>7063310
Tldr. Nobody gives a shit about your stupid rant, manchild
>>
>>7073043
It wasn't me, I just thought it was funny.

Not really a rant either.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.