[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. About 8 months ago my ex girlfriend broke up with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1461642701986.jpg (53KB, 1186x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1461642701986.jpg
53KB, 1186x1002px
Hey guys.

About 8 months ago my ex girlfriend broke up with me, and through a lot of it I didn't have a lot of people to turn to and I was freaking out mentally. A lot of the time I was angry and I felt really alone.
Previous to that, a guy who I've known for maybe 6+ years tells me he's gay. Being a little confused on where I stood regarding that, I was pretty sure I was bi. We flirt a little, eventually he pretty much becomes my best friend and maybe a few months ago we just sort of assumed that we were dating each other.
The issue comes in where I'm not sure if I'm bi. Him and I have been dating for maybe, 4 months and we've never really "fooled around" or anything, and it doesn't seem like something I'd even want to do. And on top of that he isn't really someone I see myself spending the rest of my life with romantically.

So what do I do? I mean, I can't stay in this relationship for the rest of my life, but I don't want to lose him as a friend, and I'm afraid that breaking up with him will make him hate me, like how I hate my ex now. Is there any way to let him down easy (I don't want to hurt him) and still be his friend? I'm afraid I may of unintentionally put myself in a horrible position here.

>Pic unrelated
>>
>>7063046
If you haven't said to each other "yes we're dating" you can probably deescalate the relationship back to a friendship
>>
>>7063062
It wasn't something in which we both agreed on. We're in a group chat with some people we know over the internet, and when they asked if him and I were together he said yes, and I wasn't around for it.
I'm afraid of crushing him if I were to go to him and tell him that I don't want that sort of relationship with him.
Do you know if theres any way I can let him down easy? Will telling him I'm not bi help with anything at all?
>>
>>7063069
Going to clarify this a little bit.
We didn't sit down together and neither of us asked each other if we wanted to date, it was just something we both sort of agreed on because I wasn't opposed to the idea or anything.
>>
>>7063077
nigga you need to make it clear if you're dating or not

but at this point it sounds like your friend thinks you two really are dating

you fucked up

next time be clear, stop being a pussy bitch
>>
>>7063105
You're right.
And I did.

Is there any way I can break this to him easily? Do you think that him and I would be able to recover from this as friends, or do you think that's doomed too?
>>
>>7063116
There's no way not to hurt him, I don't think :/

Try to make it work between you?
>>
>>7063128
>Try to make it work between you?
Work like, a relationship?
I don't think I can. I don't really think I can. Trying to date someone you can't have those sorts of feelings for is impossible. I find myself thinking like I'm not actually in a relationship and thinking about other people I could be dating, and that isn't fair to him.

>There's no way not to hurt him, I don't think :/
Note taken. Any way you can think of that I could lessen the impact any? I hate doing this to him.
>>
>>7063151
I don't think there's really anything you can do to salvage the situation.

Right now, basically assume you got yourself into another relationship. This means you must end it like one.

Honestly, if I was in your situation I would just find a place to talk to your friend face-to-face and just get things straight. Tell the truth, no more games, just say what you know, what you thought happened, and your goal is to get everyone on the same page. That's what the problem was -- both of you aren't sure what's going on.

Best case scenario: your friend understands and will continue to be there for you, as friends.

Worst case: ex-mode. You lose your friend, but you gained a valuable lesson for future relationships.

Try to make the best out of the situation I guess? Emphasize that your friend is still single and can find other guys to make him happy. It seems like he's locked himself to you.
>>
>>7063175
>>7063187
You guys are right.
Thank you, I needed to have this talk with someone.
>>
Just suck his dick bro
>>
File: 1475081928792.gif (293KB, 200x142px) Image search: [Google]
1475081928792.gif
293KB, 200x142px
>>7063046
...literally who gives a shit? What're you gay? Our entire civilization is about to collapse in on itself and you're worried about who you fuck?

>>>/trash/
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.