[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tgg/ Trans Girl General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 47

Reboot #4 Edition.

Intended to be a no-trips allowed version of /mtfg/.
This is to keep the drama low, and letting anonymous people be heard, as well as to avoid the erp/rp that goes on.

It's open for everyone, just behave.

>No trips (or names)
>No avatar fagging
>No erp/rp-ing
>No calling out on trips (or names)
>>
It makes me so sad that I never got to be a teenage girl.

Never got to get myself skinny, and look amazing.
>>
>>7051862
I have the same feeling, but towards not getting to be a little girl.
In order to cope with this devastatingly invalidating feeling I watch "card captor sakura", which allows me to temporarily appease this feeling only to feel even worse after I stop watching it. That's why I only watch it only before I go to sleep. That way when the dread starts to fill my heart I just let morpheus to take me away to a better place.
I'm pretty much a master at deluding myself at this point.
>>
I turn 25 in two weeks. I just started hormones.

Should I kill myself? I'm asking unironically because every day is horrible and filled with crying, pacing, and endless frustration.
>>
>>7051834
I honestly hope this general catches on. /mtfg/ is cancer filled with self loathing attention whores that constantly whine and fish for compliments along with autistic transbians who do little more than post anime and awkwardly hit on each other.
>>
>>7051914
Do you have any chance of passing? If not then go for it.
>>
>>7051924
desu

>>7051914
Nah, might as well see how the hormones work/if ffs is necessary or helps

Worst case is you go into debt and it doesn't work, right? Then you kill yourself and that doesn't matter. But if it does work, it means not being so miserable
>>
>>7051914
I started at 25 don't worry about it you can end up ok. But you need work for it very HARD like you need to focus on looking the best you can.

Also money, you need lot's of it at that age.
>>
>>7051941
So maybe in 2 or 3 years minimum after laser and voice training and hormones I'll actually get to know if I can pass or if I just wasted my life. meaning I have to endure day after day of pure agony until then. So maybe when I'm 27 or 28 I can live the first day of my life, having missed out on everything up to that point.

The only reason I haven't done it already is because both my mom and my girlfriend told me that they would kill themselves if I killed myself
>>
>>7051908
wish I could do that. I cry before, while and after when watching/reading about little or teenage girls lives
>>
>>7051957
>tfw my family know about my suicidal tendencies but they have never said such a thing
I guess I'm just a worthless piece of shit that nobody remotely likes. Well, at least I can kill myself knowing that nobody will follow my steps.
>>
>>7051956
What does working HARD mean in this case
>>
>>7051976
don't be like that, that's actually a harsh thing to say and not even very helpful.
regardless, I like you anon
>>
>>7051989
So basic stuff
>hair removal on your face and body
>eyebrows
>hair and skin care

Next level
>Clothes that complement you
>Train your movment and facial expression if you don't have it naturally feminine
>VOICE

Final step
>Get a real bf
>>
>>7052003
not that person but where do you even find good ways to train movement and facial experssions?
>>
>>7051976
I've always made a habit of being really friendly and nice and doing things for everyone and putting the needs of others before myself. I have probably 8 friends who all consider me their 'best' friend, 3 of my friends asked me to be their best man at their wedding and I always made up some bullshit because I'm a pathetic, petty tranny and being called a 'best man' would have made me shoot myself. Trying to be likable is why I put off my transition for so long and why I fucking hate myself

Even if your family hasn't said anything like that to you, that doesn't mean they don't love you and care for you. It doesn't mean they wouldn't be devastated by losing you.
>>
>>7052001
Reality is harsh, anon. Aren't we all proof of that?
>>7052021
Nah. They would have been devastated perhaps 5 years ago when I actually had a future ahead of me (starting a new career in one of the most prestigious unis in my country. Highly motivated. Funny. Able to sound wise and rational while talking despite feeling like a fucking con artist).
Right now I'm a massive failure, a shadow of what I used to be. They would probably feel bad about me, but they would also think (for themselves, of course) "perhaps it was for the better. She was an irredeemable mess and this was probably the only way out she had".
>>
>>7052073
You're delusional if you think anyone's family would say that. If they love you, they don't want you to die. If they hate you, then they don't care. No one is that 'understanding' about suicide.
>>
>>7051924
FUCKING. THIS. Sometimes the trips have interesting things to say but it's hard to feel like posting anything there matters.
>>
>>7051957
They were lying to you. It's a guilt-trip.
>>
>>7052101
I didn't they they would say that.
What I tried to say was that they would feel devastated at first, but after some time (perhaps a couple of months) they would be able to rationalize it (internally, of course) as "perhaps it was for the better. It's not like she had a bright future ahead of her. And if she was in so much suffering at least she's in peace now".
And yes, people can be quite understanding of suicide. Not to the extreme of advising it, but they can make sense out of it when someone does it. Not at first, but with time and the right context they can come to a satisfying conclusion about it.
>>
>>7052350
>It's not like she had a bright future ahead of her
You're the only one who seems certain of this
>>
>>7051834
I thought the OP pic was a femboy?
>>
>>7052578
No male can have hips like that.
>>
>>7051862
I thought that too buuuuuut..

Other teens would be super harsh and mean. Being trans in high school would've been a nightmare. Coming out now in college no one really cares
>>
>>7052652
I was talking about being cis though...
But, being trans in high school would be better than transition late.
>>
>>7052608
you mean a ribcage and waist that small?? her hips aren't that big.
>>
>>7053276
This.
Perhaps that anon meant "no male can have a hip/waist ratio like that".
>>
>tfw this place is dead as fuck
>tfw there's more mtfs who are tripfags than mtfs who aren't
I fucking hate this demographic. Fucking dumb cunts.
>>
>>7052021
I don't feel quite so alone now. Everyone thinks I'm attention grabbing when I say I'm depressed. People ask if I always knew and honestly, no. I played with the boys. I like cars and trains. And girls. And making people happy. But since I got older it seems like most people act differently than me. I just dealt with being male because it's easy and as male it's okay to be the ugly one. I feel terrified to have to tell anyone about my compulsion to be feminine and feel like my dysphoria isn't 'earned' because I spent so much of my life thinking of others and only recently became anything close to sexually active and the complicated feelings attendant to that. I don't think I will ever be treated properly by those around me.
>>
>>7052608
>>7053276
>>7053396
Those prominent hip bones in addition to the ribcage, though. Unless she started before puberty, no male-bodied person is going to have that kind of skeleton.
>>
>>7053729
Yeah the trips need to tone it down. I'm here most of the day on my phone and still I can't keep up with /mtfg/. I've tried. They have 2 or 3 threads at a time and while it's nice to see familiar posters every day it seems like they mainly bullshit amongst themselves and it feels really exclusionary. Then again I don't want a board of depressive semi-trannies or pre hrt future suicide victims either. They hugbox and roleplay too much. It would be nice to hear about how people are instead of who's the cutest. Guess that's what you get with gurls, especially since I heard a few of 'em came from 420chan. Only one person I know irl that was from there was a degenerate fag who would put on cat ears and call himself Sasha. He got kicked out I think because he was such a sperglord about meth. Used to be a chill stoner but now he's a meth head faggot with the herp. Got it from a crackhead bathroom blowjob. Guess this place isn't much better but the people who leave 420chan seem to be a special bunch.
>>
File: 5.png (1MB, 843x981px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
1MB, 843x981px
>tfw you try to introduce a transfriend to nonlgbt friends and they spaghetti/tumblr so hard that you're embarrassed you even tried to help them interact with normal people.
>>
>>7051957
that's bullshit. or if it is, don't feel responsible for ensuring their continued existence. think of it as saving them from the pain of being alive.

it's the same as normies going "oh it gets better! suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem! suicide is the most selfish thing to do!"
that said, 20s really isn't even a death sentence no matter what the youngshits on this board will say. no you won't be cis-tier, but maybe after ffs, hip implants, vfs, srs, you can get to a place where you can continue living without constant pain
>>
>>7053923
I didn't know it was possible to meet other trannies irl. They're really rare where I live.
>>
>>7053923
gib details
are they not self aware?
>>
>>7053839
So much that, I gave them a shot a few times and if you're not a trip they already know, nobody responds to even conversation, they all just go for the roleplay and compliments/compliment fishing.
>>
>>7053276
>>7053396
Her hips are curved, and are very separated, she has a female pelvis.
Ribcage can be that small, I imagine I had a similarly small ribcage when I was young.

>>7053782
I've read that the shape of the pelvis is determined in the womb, so I don't think even starting hormones pre-puberty can give you that shape.
>>
>>7055183
given that trannies on this board post hips like that, I don't believe you
>>
>>7053839
Feels gud to be part of the cool kids club
>>
>>7055209
They don't post hips like that.

There's only one who has posted having hips like that, and that was an intersex person, who ended up with normal sized boobs naturally.
>>
>>7053839
I started on 420chan, after being redirected to there from tumblr.
It was super dead already though.
>>
File: 1429850740402.jpg (78KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1429850740402.jpg
78KB, 640x480px
Hips like mine?
>>
>be /fit/ af, good looking 5'3 hypermanlet, shoe size 5 UK
>like to go shopping even though never find anything in the men's section because to short
>know the women's shoe sections in and out because i often get my shoes from there. Have some other female clothing pieces
>like how cute feminine sneakers look on me
>most jewelery i like is for women and therefore i cant really wear it
>like short shorts, skirts, long socks and other feminine clothes
>back in my youth playing MMORPGs I also had female main chars, doing RP with them, enjoyed dressing them up etc. (Fake?) Mindset though: I'm playing a role, I dont identifiy myself with the character
at this point it just sounds like i might like crossdressing and get a kind of narcissistic kick from it, imagining and seeing it on myself, but i also
>like to act cute, basicly like a little girl. (I learned that people, especially women dont give me shit if I act innocent, probably of my short height and looks)
>due to the height I dont feel as seen as a real man by others, sometimes think that if i would be a women life would be easier
>i love cuddling, often overly attached
>i like the thought of having a girl's body (without penis), acting hot to arouse my partner and even of getting fucked like a girl by another girl and have other sexy fun with her
>dressing up as girl does not sexual arouse me though
I'm confused. Do i really have some kind of trans-what-ever-it-could-be-called or is it just a phase? Normally i like my very manly body and being a man. After all you are the "superior" sex. You are stronger, can defend yourself better and get molested less, a career is achieved more easily and you look better when older. Yet i sometimes have the wish to let go and fall into the "be cute, wear cute clothes, be hot" behavior. I cant stand looking like a man or bodybuilder in a dress when doing so though... I wish i could just switch easily....
??????????
>>
in response to the latest attacks
http://pastebin.com/pGB20bdw

>>7055223
many pictures on this board exhibit female hips
>>
>>7055257
No, none of the pictures I've seen "exhibit" female hips.
>>
>>7055259
k, look more

i spend too much time on this board honestly. you probably have a life
>>
>>7055262
Why don't you link to some?

I think you simply don't understand what makes hips look female.
>>
>>7055272
because i'm not digging through a million threads. in the past few days there was some faggot complaining about "not getting hips despite starting early" with a picture of obviously female hips attached. i think you simply don't understand what makes look female
>>
>>7055277
Why don't you tell me what you think makes for female hips?

None of the hips I've seen has looked female.
>>
File: meech.webm (3MB, 482x376px) Image search: [Google]
meech.webm
3MB, 482x376px
So...

My "counselor", or something like that, is going to be changing department, so I won't get to go to her.
This hospital has already denied me to see a psychologist, because none of them were comfortable to deal with a trans person.

I think she said they had a new group of psychologists.... But I don't know what to do about it.
Don't want to end up with some weirdo who's going to try to do some sort of "therapy" on me, so maybe it's better to ask for another counselor.
Though, I think pretty much everyone working there are complete shit, and counselors and psychologists usually are some of the weirdest and least socially understand people there are.
>>
>>7055290
hips are female when there's a biovag in the middle
>>
>>7055226
More of you, please
>>
File: 1468146278076.jpg (153KB, 600x909px) Image search: [Google]
1468146278076.jpg
153KB, 600x909px
Hey, join Trap City a friendly and lewd discord!
We hang around in voice, play vidya and watch movies together.

Come on in and have fun! :3

http://www.discord.gg/PG6JPnA
>>
>>7057383
>Trap City

Gross. I bet it's full of chasers and AGP crossdressers.
>>
>>7057399
this dasu
>>
Is it okay to cut Spironolactone into quarters if I can't get smaller dosages like Spirotone? I'm just starting out and didn't realize the pills would come in 100mg... I heard you need to take it slow (2x25g a day at first).
>>
>>7060734
You should talk to your endo about that.
>>
>>7060734
yes
>>
>>7060737
Can't do that right now.

>>7060745
Thanks.
>>
File: 1390149497733.jpg (14KB, 489x365px) Image search: [Google]
1390149497733.jpg
14KB, 489x365px
I've had thoughts about being a girl since I was very young. I can remember dressing up in my moms clothes when I was five or six years old.

I'm 26 now in a three year relationship with my girlfriend. Earlier this year I had come out to her about wanting to be a female though I told her I've never been able to commit to it. She had accepted it and it hasn't troubled her. I had explained to her that I wasn't interested in making any transition and that I was scared of it mainly because I felt as if it's too late. Between having a full time career as a manager in IT and the pressure of making a comfortable transition I don't think I have it in me to significantly change my life like that.

Since then I talk openly about my feelings on the subject and she listens really well. I think where I'm going to have trouble is figuring out where some feelings are pointed towards fetish and others are actually enjoying/appreciating how I look. We both agreed I need to begin crossdressing to give me a "release".

In my last relationship, when I was between 18-22, I used to crossdress behind my ex's back until I came out to her. She wasn't happy with it. It pretty much stained the relationship until it ended - which is alright.

I weigh about 120lbs, 5'8, small person/thin, shoulder length hair, i run everyday and eat well. I'm certain I could do well enough if I have support and put effort into it even though it's been a few years.

I just recently went to a psychiatrist and was given an prescription for lexapro for other issues (stress, anxiety from work, ocd) and I have therapy lined up for quite some time. I'm going to bring all of this up and get their take on it but I'm not really sure what else I can get other than starting to dress in my spare time.
>>
Very important

http://www.strawpoll.me/11432728

>>
>>7060878
fuk u for grouping everything 6' and above
>>
>>7060915
Lmao. How bad is it, hon?
>>
>>7061042
fuk u
>>
>>7060867
ehhhh you're fine. Getting tired of this can't pass past 2x bullshit. It depends on the person. I'm turning 26 this month about the same time I hit 3mo on HRT. I passed about 2mo in and sometimes get free coffee and stuff from flirters. Here at nearly 3mo people generally don't even believe me anymore, which unfortunately causes issues with my current driver's license. You're in a good career too, IT generally doesn't give a shit. I know a guy in San Diego in IT who crossdresses nowhere near passably just because he wants to be a crossdresser only and he can get work within 2-3 days.

Also just saying, my wife was bi and she fucking loves it.
>>
>>7061151
>hon - the post
>>
>>7061151
I'm worried but not distraught about how well I can pass. Starting Lexapro has really changed how much stress I had about everything. Luckily I don't have a lot of facial hair and it only grows above my lip and on my chin. There is a shadow but that can be concealed. If I wanted I could throw dollars at it but I don't think it makes a big difference - the goal is to be comfortable with myself today.

I'm excited to start seeing a doctor about all of this and to begin dressing again.
>>
File: 20161015_094549.jpg (406KB, 1068x1068px) Image search: [Google]
20161015_094549.jpg
406KB, 1068x1068px
I need someone to tell me if this is too weird.

I used to want to transition but could never pull it off. Since I spend most of my time online anyway so I decided to just live as a girl online. I have 2 facebooks and two twitters, one for me and one for "her." I made separate ones because I don't want my family to know and also I was just sort of trying it out.

I just draw my own profile pics because I drawfag pretty decently I think and like I said I could never pull it off myself. Pic related. It's halloween.

I don't hit on guys and completely back away from guys hitting on me because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. I am NOT interested in catfishing, I think that would be fucked up.

I also play games with voice chat like overwatch and use morphVox Pro plus a little voice training to make myself sound female.

I'm not actually all that interested in going any further than this. Is that weird? Is living a double life like this somehow unhealthy? It feels like I'm lying to everyone. Because I am.
>>
>>7061505
Sounds like a lot of work.
>>
>>7061511
It is but I can't stop. Like I feel like I can't just walk away from either life now. I have too many friends in both. I find myself wishing I had less real life friends tying me down to reality. If I could pick one life to continue it would be her but that's impossible.
>>
>>7061151
Is she no longer bi or no longer your wife?
>>
>>7060734
Starting on 100mg is fine. You should split them to keep your levels more even though, because it has a short half-life (i.e. will wear off quickly).
>>
>>7061533
My recommendation would be to live in the real world. The internet is a fantasy.
>>
>>7061505
I had a gf that did something like this. She came from a terribly neglected childhood where her brother got all the attention. This poor girl had the worst classic Freudian penis envy I ever saw. She had multiple fb accounts where she played masculine. I didn't understand any of this until our sex life started falling apart. She hated herself for not having a penis but she liked the attention of being a girl. The lies she told herself ended up catching up with her. Not sure if there's a lesson here or not...
>>
File: tmp_avatar_1467764201112.jpg (2MB, 1936x2576px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_avatar_1467764201112.jpg
2MB, 1936x2576px
So me at 18 pretty average guy kept all girly likes on the DL from family and friends. Decide fuck it I'm actually a girl, after picking up mediation to try to help crippling depression and suicidal tendencies. Without telling anyone started taking the steps to get ready for hrt. 20 in Nov on hrt for 1month starting to see small features physical but so much left to fix emotional. So far gone the rabbit hole of nihilism can't care anymore about other aspects of life. I don't care for working, relationships, money or people. Probably wont kill myself anymore... still no use to society.
>>
Been drinking all night and want to die because I cut my hair for a job hahaha fuck
>>
>>7065044
What job needs that? I do a front of house job presenting male in a suit and even I didn't have to cut my hair.
>>
>>7055226
either you only own one dress, or that is an old image
>>
so some guy is offering to buy me stuff for private, discreet cam shows

i've never done anything like this. how much should i be charging?
>>
>>7065306

dignity doesn't pay the bills sadly, and i have been applying for jobs and heard nothing
>>
>>7065310
see you on ashemaletube in a bit
>>
>>7065272
I usually do 25-35/ 15 min, but i don't do it much at all and the famous cam ppl charge more I'm sure
>>
File: tumblr_o7fa9eZmao1vv52cho1_500.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7fa9eZmao1vv52cho1_500.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
Oh my goooooooood.
I want a daddy bf so fucking bad.
>>
>>7065033
just wait 6 months, anon
it gets better once you're cute
maybe see a good counselor too
>>
File: 1474976207517.jpg (88KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474976207517.jpg
88KB, 900x600px
>tfw no foreskin
>tfw no vagina
>tfw gf basically cheated on me
>tfw want to kill myself but it would destroy parents
>tfw meds the psych has me on aren't doing shit for depression or anxiety, just making me more irritated/angry more often
>tfw no friends
>tfw no makeup skills
>tfw don't have many girl clothes and can't afford to buy myself more
>tfw my feet look fucking huge when I wear tights
>tfw shoulders look huge in half the clothes I try
>tfw missed out on girl childhood
>tfw no motivation and running out of things that I enjoy
Venting honestly, shit sucks right now
>>
Does anyone have advice/stories on starting cam girlin as a fairly attractive tranny?
>>
>>7065735
They're out there but it depends on where you live.
>>
>>7051908
This is some next level autism.
>>
>>7066975
Gender dysphoria is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>7061505
nigga just transition ffs, you're going to be 40 years old and you'll hit that "transition or kys" point and then it'll be even harder.

don't fall for the butthurt hon memes telling young mtfs not to transition because they can't relive their childhood at 50 and it makes them want to ruin it for the rest of us
>>
>>7066251
sorry pham
if it helps you at all i'm in your exact position
>>
File: I'm-Going.png (1MB, 949x688px) Image search: [Google]
I'm-Going.png
1MB, 949x688px
Hey MTFG, I just wanna say you guys are pretty great. I'm not gay or a tranny or anything but this is still my favorite board. I guess it's just nice to find other people who are as chronically depressed as you but seem to be somewhat supportive of each other. I don't really know where I'm going with this but I'm kinda drunk and really lonely and I think you girls are really fucking swell.
>>
>>7068916
This isn't mtfg.
>>
File: MTFG-TGG.jpg (28KB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
MTFG-TGG.jpg
28KB, 500x214px
>>7068948
>>
How would I fare with the whole process as a 6'6" skinny man with a not too manly face but hair everywhere that is thick and still 100% noticable?
Also, may have heightened testosterone from my father.
>>
>>7051834
So this is the mascgen version of mtfgen?
>>
>>7068956
I feel like this analogy would work better if you add more detail.
One bottle is smashed in a mess on the floor, ketchup and broken glass everywhere, but instead of trying to fix it, people keep rolling in it and screaming while covering it in glitter and emoticons.
While that's going on, noone wants to go into the aisle with all that shit in it, so nobody buys the unbroken bottles.
>>
>>7069035
Don't forget anime avatars and all the RP
>>
>>7069030
More like the femgen version of gaygen.
>>
femgen is the repression gen version of mtfg
>>
I think I am gonna order medication for the first time today. It's a bit scary. I can't really transition right now, so I tend to keep the doses lowish and keep cosplaying as a boy until I can move. I wonder how things would work out...
>>
>>7070354
Never self-medded myself (regret that), but good luck!
>>
>>7070363
Thanks. I'd rather not, but I feel like I am running out of time. If I don't do something soon, it might end up being too late...
>>
File: 33c3uuz5ixqx.jpg (162KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
33c3uuz5ixqx.jpg
162KB, 720x960px
>>7068608
Thanks
I hope things work out for you
>>
>mum found and emptied my trash bin full of used tissues
>she probably thinks I've been having a massive wankfest
>actually it's just from blowing my nose while I cry myself to sleep every night
>>
>>7070544
I just use a towel or hand towel for that honestly
>>
>>7070544
Kek. iktf
>>
>>7069018
Likely a hon desu
>>
File: sob.gif (1MB, 422x238px) Image search: [Google]
sob.gif
1MB, 422x238px
>go out with a guy
>it's going amazing
>we go over to his dorm
>4 hours of lewdness
>hickeys everywhere
>afterwards he's considerate and everything
>we part ways
>he doesn't even text me afterwards, not even two days later
What did I do wrong.
>>
>ywn pump and dump a qt mtf after they spend the entire night trying desperately to please you.
>>
>>7051834

Why do MtF trannies want to look like underage teenage girls with no awareness of public decency and self-respect?
>>
>>7071042
>expecting someone to date an inferior version of a product

If he could fuck you, he could fuck a real girl (one who can give him offspring, and a moist, wet, non-shitty hole)

What the fuck were you expecting? Seriously
>>
>>7071177
Yeah I know I am a subhuman. I am stupid to expect anything nice happen to me.
>>
>>7071190
Stick to transbians in future. They don't care that you can't give them kids, or a decent sex life
>>
>>7071193
Not that anon, but how can u force myself to be bi? I tried and failed b4...
>>
>>7071193
I wish he just said anything even something like "Sorry but I don't want to hang out with a deluded man with boobs anymore. Cheerio lol"
>>
>>7071206
it will only work if you have some attraction to begin with, but just find the things about that gender that gets blood to your genitals

my cock gets hard when I look at fat asses and dicks

if I wanted to be more gay I'd look at cocks all day
if I wanted to be more straight I'd look at big fat booty

and then I'd jack off to reward myself for this

this primes my brain to seek out the same kind of reward in the future
>>
>>7071042
What do you mean with lewdness?
If you did anything more than kissing, it's pretty obvious the intent was just lewdness.
>>
/tgg/ what do you look for physically in a partner? Im a cis male and I'm honestly just interested in fucking a mtf girl just for the experience.
Tell me what you like physically, mental, etc
>>
>>7071567
>/tgg/ what do you look for physically in a partner?
Tall and large framed, and decently in shape.
A bit older is ok too, but not really a requirement.

Personality is a biggie though, for a relationship.

>Im a cis male and I'm honestly just interested in fucking a mtf girl just for the experience.
Yeah, no.
Like cis girls, pump and dump isn't very appreciated.
>>
>>7071224
What if masturbation just makes you feel lonely and sad?
>>7071567
Doesn't think I'm gross af
Not fucking me and then fucking off
>>
>>7071588
Thanks for the reply, i was lucky enough to be tall and i lift so that's easy. I understand one night stands aren't appreciated, ive never had one since they have developed into relationships in the past but i would try to make my intentions clear.
>>
>>7071598
then don't masturbate, just look at the pictures of sexy women a lot
>>
>Like the fact there's no tripfagging
>Do a awful job at supporting these threads because I usually just lurk and never post
I do hope this sticks around though.
>>
>>7071753
Idk, I think pretending Mike Stolasa is my bf while watching RLM might be my best bet for having a relationship.
>>
>>7070544
Nowadays I just cum in my hand and eat it every time
If you want a reason semen has estrogen in it? My libido's been fucked ever since I started
>>
File: 1474218150502.jpg (259KB, 559x650px) Image search: [Google]
1474218150502.jpg
259KB, 559x650px
>>7072068
Any bumps help <3
>>
Christ, my mom keeps trying to throw reasons at me to not transition.
>"I've been sick like a dog over this, I've had to up my heart medication"
>"You should finish school, get a job AS A MAN, and THEN do whatever you want"
>"I'm worried about your grandparents' health when they find out"
>"I'll always love you as my son"

What a clusterfuck. It's been a month, but maybe that's not enough time.
>>
>>7073082
The best medicine for her is you getting a job and super nice husbando AS A WOMAN

Not sure how early you are, seems like everyone here is, but that's the only cure. Now go be motivated and transition damn honkey
>>
>>7073100
I'm early, yeah. I'm not going full time until summer break, but I think she'll be more okay with it by then. I'll at least be away at college after January so it won't be an issue and I'll have schoolwork to focus on
>>
File: 58 (2).png (2MB, 1064x983px) Image search: [Google]
58 (2).png
2MB, 1064x983px
>>7071167
I promise you that none of the regular posters in hon general here look anything like teenage girls
>>
>>7071167
Because that's where we stopped emotionally develop.
Childhood can still be developed, since you're shameless at that time.

But then it moves to teenage years, and you can't develop as a person at all anymore, and it's the years we missed the most.
>>
>>7073082
Honestly getting a job first isn't a terrible idea. That's what I did and got insurance thru them and paid for my transition and now they're terrified to even discipline me for obvious fuck ups to avoid a discrimination law suit. But if you can't stand another day identifying as a guy then start meds and just hide it from your mom, buy a binder and wear it when you have to see her and be yourself the rest of the time
>>
>>7071167
Can you give an example of something a teenager would wear that say a 20-something wouldn't? I almost exclusively wear tank tops/fitted shirts and skinny jeans/booty shorts and the occasional dress. I don't think I dress like a teenager though, I dress pretty similarly to my cis female friends my age. I just have no interest in like business casual or old lady clothes like boring tops and mom jeans and slacks and shit
>>
>>7073254
Oh, get a job? Just get a job? Why don't I strap on my job helmet, and squeeze into a job cannon and fire off into job land, where jobs grow on jobbies?
>>
>>7073254
I'd have to finish college first, and I still have two and a half years of that
>>
>Saw on another thread someone talking about losing some height while on HRT
Wait, what? Is this a thing? I thought HRT doesn't effect anything bone-related unless you start before or during puberty?
>>
>>7075410
IIRC, It's attributed to changes in the cartilage and tendons, not the bones themselves.
>>
>>7066734

This. Hope to start camming soon.
>>
I just started tucking yesterday. It's too uncomfortable and I had to undo it within 20 minutes. I'm using 2 pairs of tight panties, I shaved down there and used gold bond. What do?
>>
>>7076298
pre-hrt?

Either testicles too big, or they aren't properly push up.
>>
>>7076339
Yeah I'm pre-hrt and I know how to properly push them up, the main problem is itching. Never considered testicular size though, would being on hrt help?
>>
>>7076346
hrt should make them shrink.
>>
File: 1443567376757.png (583KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1443567376757.png
583KB, 1280x720px
i don't have anything constructive to say but this thread is really nice; like mtfg but without all the dumb crap - can this be a new thing pls !
>>
>>7076387
Maybe we should start posting sims 4 houses or something.
>>
>>7075410
HRT will ALWAYS have some effect on your bones, namely bone marrow, and never for the better. As far as measurable change goes, it's a matter of your muscles changing. Muscles control the bones, and several minor shifts of a few degrees can change a lot.
>>
>>7051834
Wait is the pic in the OP a trans or not?
>>
>>7073868
Then you should totally just transition and hide it from your mom until you graduate and find a job. Or even easier, just cut contact with her because it doesn't sound like she'll ever be supportive
>>
>>7053963
I went to a writing course once, and there were two open trans, one ftm and one mtf, and I was deep in the closet.
>>
>>7076738
She is involved in some homemade porn and is either not trans or has the best neovag ever.
>>
Would you date a gay guy if he was interested in you? Asking for a friend
>>
>>7079348
No.
>>
>>7079348
I'm desperate enough to date anyone as long as they aren't crazy enough to kill me if we break up, and even then it's negotiable.
>>
>>7079348
I wont date anyone at this point. I hate myself way too much, and probably would end up hurting that person.
I just want to die already. It's not like my life has any meaning or purpose anyways. It's just frustration, depression and suffering form here on.
Gosh, I'm such a weakling I don't even have the guts to finish it myself. It's pathetic.
>>
>>7079856
iktf
>>
why do the doctor's labwork requests have to tell them i'm a stupid tranny faggot ;_____;
>>
>>7066197
It look me like 1.5 years to get cute T_T
>>7071042
txt him and do the whole cliche
>so I had a great time that night
thing
>>7079856
yo anon don't think like that, that shit aint healthy. tell me what's goin on in your life that's makin you think that way
>>
>>7052003
agree i have weird order though
hair and skin
hair removal
hair and skin

clothes
get real bf
I stuck at voice
>>
>>7065735

>tfw want to be a daddy for trans girl so baaaad
>>
>>7082473
I'm getting old though, so it becomes more and more of a dream, as it becomes more and more unobtainable.
>>
>>7082507

really? post pics! :)
>>
>>7082517
No point to that.
>>
>>7066734
Trapcam > Tranny cammin
>>
>>7052016
You don't because it's the result of the skeleton not some "feminine essence"
>>
File: enhanced-26574-1449243588-1.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-26574-1449243588-1.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
>tfw fall in love with best friend who is also trans
>doesn't love me back and let's guys pump n dump her and treat her like shit
>she doesn't like me cuz im a clocky hon

I just wanna die
>>
>>7083153
should have been attractive dasu
>>
>>7083153
Hmm
>>
>>7052021
>tfw best man
"T-thank you for this opportunity, it's an honour"
>dying inside
>>
File: 1476431492001.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476431492001.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
>tfw you'll never be a tiny qt gym girl to get all the /fit/ cads
>>
i accept trannies as sex dolls
>>
File: comical.jpg (91KB, 336x442px) Image search: [Google]
comical.jpg
91KB, 336x442px
>>7088528
If you've ever been on /fit/, you'll realize you're not missing much.

This is the story of /fit/:
They start as an autistic NEET hikki.
They get on /fit/, learn how to get pumped by shunning crossfit and doing weight lifting.
About 9 months later, an autistic NEET gym rat is born. All the aesthetics, none of the charisma.
>>
>>7092217
I am a human being you know!
>>
>>7060915
>fuk u for grouping everything 6' and above
lol
>>7061151
hon or magic?
>>7061177
>and to begin dressing again.
hon
>>7061505
>I used to want to transition but could never pull it off. Since I spend most of my time online anyway so I decided to just live as a girl online. I have 2 facebooks and two twitters, one for me and one for "her." I made separate ones because I don't want my family to know and also I was just sort of trying it out.
What the flying fuck.
>>7065033
>So far gone the rabbit hole of nihilism can't care anymore about other aspects of life. I don't care for working, relationships, money or people.
One month of hrt won't do much. Wait like 8 months to a year, and then you'll be able to transition. That's what actually make you happy.
>>7065735
Same af.
>>7066251
Anti-depressants don't do anything for dysphoria. Why are you surprised? Friends-wise once you transition people will like you more because you're not whiny and depressed.
>>7069030
so many mtfs are fucking disasters I don't even feel guilty about being a smug shit about it.
>>7070354
>>7070491
DO IT
>>7070544
Oh shit it's me freshman year
>>7071167
because they're pre-transition and have no idea how to be a woman
>>7071177
;( fuck you
>>7073082
That sounds pretty much exactly like my mom. 3 months and she was less of a disaster, took like two and a half years though.
>>7075410
I lost 1/2" in height. It's basically nothing.
>>7079821
same
>>7083153
We all secretly crave dick so don't be too surprised. No one wants a trans girl who "treats us well" when we could have a hot guy that impresses our parents.

Also stop acting so neckbeardy.
>>
>>7092463
>No one wants a trans girl who "treats us well" when we could have a hot guy that impresses our parents.
i want someone i can get along with, not someone who treats me like shit
if they're a asshole, i dont care how nice they look
>>
>have to change into uniform at school
>use girls locker room
>no one know im trans
>look at the girls in there and start to think about how im prettier than them
Who here prettier than real girls?
>>
>>7051862
>assuming teenage girls have it easy

goodness you guys are deluded.
>>
>>7055226
what hips?
>>
>>7094114
Kayla has cis hips, proving her trutrans status
>>
>>7093941
I need proof. And for you to be my gf
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 909x643px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 909x643px
>tfw getting chased by girls but can't find a bf

anyone know this feel?
>>
File: 20.png (1MB, 722x844px) Image search: [Google]
20.png
1MB, 722x844px
>>7093941
Only me!
>>
>>7102775
used to.

I was pretty much de facto "lesbian" looking apparently, so I started to wear everyday amounts of makeup and dress with less pants. It helps
>>
File: 1474927599020.png (220KB, 347x440px) Image search: [Google]
1474927599020.png
220KB, 347x440px
>>7053923
Jesus Christ...
>>
>>7094107
Did I say they had it easy? And that was the reason I wanted to get to be a teenage girl?

This is a case of, kill yourself.

Besides, they had a damn much easier life than I had.
>>
>>7051834
You're gorgeous
>>
>>7096950
Hips aren't cis unless they're proportional to your body. Let's see those man shoulders, hon.
>>
>>7103971
>tfw shr is kys tier
>>
is combover really a meme?
>>
>>7103981
Poast
>>
File: appua_paksa_pavo_kiusa_ja_thinen.jpg (185KB, 1698x1140px) Image search: [Google]
appua_paksa_pavo_kiusa_ja_thinen.jpg
185KB, 1698x1140px
>>7104718
15.8" shoulders
39" hips
>>
>>7104730
Holy fuck kill yourself asshole
>>
>>7104746
It looks decent on paper, not irl tho.
>>
So I've been with this mtf for about 2 years and sometimes I find it hard to believe if she is actually serious or not because she doesn't keep up on her appearance. Do you guys think that i'm being too critical and I need to chill? Or do you guys think she is just telling me what I want to hear because i'm bi and more attracted to women?
>>
>>7104756
Are you a girl?
>>
>>7104759
>Are you a girl?
No I am Male age 19. She is mtf age 18 still in the closet to most people.
>>
>>7104755
Shut the fuck up you mentally bdd freak
Just kill yourself now you waste of life
>>
>>7104773
>bdd
Lmaoing at this meme.
>>
>>7104771
>still in the closet
Are you sure that's not a large part of it?
>>
>>7104781
Drink bleach
>>
>>7104830
Don't you have hons other than me to be hugboxing?
Also, inert gas asphyxiation is much better.
>>
>>7104863
Whatever you want just stop wasting resources
Also get off hormones because you're not trans, just mentally ill +bdd
>>
>>7104876
Fampai, you just know how I see my body lmao
You should be a psych if yr this fucking good.
>>
>>7104915
You clearly have other issues, fishing for compliments/attention seeking, not being happy with cis female proportions, all pointing to bdd
You need to get better help because you have some crazy delusion of becoming a 10 year old anime girl
>>
>>7104935
Not really. If be a OK with passing and being ugly. Being unpassing and ugly is where I'm at right now.
I don't get why ppl think they know what a person looks like from a pic and measurements.
I just compare myself to female family members. I'm 2" taller than the blood related ones, and I have a distictivley masc face. There's more than just memes and measurements.
>>
File: 1448672064847.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1448672064847.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
I need to get my eyebrows plucked/trimmed/threaded/whatever the name is cus they don't look feminine at all

except I have literally no idea where I'm supposed to go for that kind of thing cus idk male socialization

someone help please whatdoido?
>>
>>7104958
You poor thing a whole 2" taller than cis women?!? And with cis female proportions?!? How will you ever survive! What an unpassable hon!
>>
>>7104730
Measuring wrong?
That isn't bideltoid, is it?
>>
>>7105250
that's the tallest one in my senpai. y mom is 4'11". so i'm 5" taller than her. that's a noticable amount.
>>7105303
end to end. idk wtf that means desu.
>>
>>7105312
It seems like you measured your shoulder breadth and your hip circumference. Post your shoulder circumference or your hip breadth for a better comparison.
>>
>>7105312
>so i'm 5" taller than her
>tfw my mom is 5'6"
>tfw I'm 5'11"
just end me fampae, at least you're at a normal height
>>
>>7105161
>someone help please whatdoido?
honestly, I use clippers to shape them and then pluck the rest
>>
>>7105321
38 ish. i'm makeshifting it past 46, but it seems to be about 2 inches away,idk where my normal tape measure is. either way it looks worse than it sounds.
>>7105325
height is such a meme, you can be 5' and be a hon, or be 6'2" and pass.
>>
>>7105312
>literally 5'4
kill yourself
>>
File: 1466839813455.jpg (24KB, 303x566px) Image search: [Google]
1466839813455.jpg
24KB, 303x566px
>>7105674
>implying that matters when you look like a mab
>>
>>7105359
So you have 38 inch shoulders and 39 inch hips, literally an 0.97 SHR, and that is supposed to be "kys tier"?
>>
>>7105312
Your mom is barely outside of the dwarfism range.
>>
>>7105914
avg female are like 35" shoulder and 45" hip so yea
>>
I was hoping to see more selfies :(
>>
File: WP_102.jpg (19KB, 514x476px) Image search: [Google]
WP_102.jpg
19KB, 514x476px
>>7106169
>>
File: 1476520325783.jpg (44KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
1476520325783.jpg
44KB, 600x402px
>completely feminine body
>very masculine face and 6'1"
>21 years old already

Should I just kill myself, /tgg/
>>
Is it a good idea to self-med if I'm not 100% I'm trams but I know I don't want to get more manly and I'm scared of realising I am in 10 years time and by that point it's way too late?
>>
>>7106414
See a gender therapist and get it sorted out. Probably wouldn't hurt to get on androgen blockers in the meantime, though.
>>
File: bf4f0e19a2180baa4990fee04f2b9151.jpg (547KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
bf4f0e19a2180baa4990fee04f2b9151.jpg
547KB, 800x1130px
Who else here AGP and transitioning?
>>
>>7106447
Serious question here: are AGPs male-identified folks who make themselves look like women, or are they transgender?

I know there's the whole trutrans meme, but how valid is it?
>>
>>7106481
Depends who you ask. Personally, I'm in the first group (transitioning was a choice, I didn't feel compelled to do it by my nature).
>>
>>7106426
I would but apparently when it comes to being trans in the UK the nhs'll take any sort of hesitation as an excuse to not give out medication and even if you're sure it takes 6-12months to get hormones, so I'm thinking they'd take one look at what I'm saying and give me a big no right of the bat. Which is scary cause I feel like the whole thing is time sensitive y'know?
>>
>>7106447
How old are you? And are you self medding?
>>
>>7106524
19 and no, I got a prescription by BSing a couple of sessions with a therapist.
>>
http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1477051690834.webm

>Trannies say they don't want you playing with their cocks.
>"Play with my cock, baby"

Then what did she mean by this?
>>
>>7106592
It's porn, you autist
>>
>>7106740
what about inside out?
>>
>>7106481
AGPs are trans that suppress and hold out longer than trutrans. some might never crack
>>
>>7104756
What do you mean "keep up on her appearance"? Do you mean like not shaving her facial hair or something, or just not trying to make herself look nice? If the latter then it doesn't matter; cis women do the same thing. Also, self-hatred and insecurity can make it hard to care about your appearance.
>>
>>7106395
Surgery for face. There's no surgery for body so that's the better way around to have it. With both passing face and body the height won't seem masculine.
>>
>>7106481
AGPs are turned on by the idea of being female. They can be trans too (and often are) but aren't always. Read the AGP general if you want to know more.
>>
>>7106481
agp = trans women whose dysphoria originated from a fetish
aap is the ftm version and slightly less but still common
you will often see the following myths perpetrated about agps:
they're not actually trans at all
they're 'trutrans' who were forced into repression
they would all transition at the same age as 'trutrans' if able, and the only reason some don't is because they weren't young enough in current year
all lesbian trans girls are agp
all agps eventually transition
in reality, agps transition at a wide variety of ages that are only somewhat correlated with their age in current year. the hallmark of agp is that it is progressive, and it takes years to decades to reach the point where agp-induced dysphoria necessitates transition. there are high-profile cases of relatively young agp transition throughout trans history, such as jennifer diane reitz who transitioned at age 21 in 1981, and abortive attempts at such (agp detransition and retransition is relatively common), such as michelle kosilek's first attempt in 1967 at age 18. however, the final agp transition is consistently completed at an older age than other transitioners in the same social context due to its progressive course.
the 'trutrans' meme comes from the fact that anyone who has observed enough trannies can see striking typological differences between them, and the most obvious is the distinction between 'trutrans' and agp -- between jazz jennings and caitlyn jenner. blanchard wrote about this as the 'agp/hsts' dichotomy. my observations have made it clear there are several groups and the boundaries between them are not nearly as defined, and both 'hsts' (which i find more appropriate for a different group) and 'trutrans' are inaccurate. but there are certainly types.
>>
File: 2016-10-18 11.10.10 1.jpg (341KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-18 11.10.10 1.jpg
341KB, 1400x1400px
sadbrains post:
- get fired from 6 grown up-tier jobs in 2016 when employer discovers i'm trans
- lawsuits take years to settle
- can't self employ or else obamacare costs go through the roof
- insurance switched and every trans doctor in washington has a waiting list so i'm back to self med
- too much of a sadbrains to escort
- be NEET and move back in with parents, and have to hide being trans almost 2 years on HRT
- boyfriend is incredibly nice, and respectful, and amazing but he lives with shitty transphobic college friends from bible belt state who hate me. so we never get to be intimate.
- i don't think i could go back to living as a boy without breast reduction

should i become an hero, detransition, or try to make this shit work?
>>
>>7107261
>all lesbian trans girls are agp
not true, i'm nowhere near AGP and I was only attracted to women for the first several years of my transition. why?
>i lived 20 years as a man and i wasn't a betalord incel
>sexual preferences don't instantly change when you transition

however the overwhelming majority of trans lesbians are AGP's and the majority of cis women who will date a trans girl are insane, so eventually non-AGP trans lesbians like me give up and learn to love the cock.
>>
>>7107274
the whole point of this thread is to avoid attention whoring
>>
>>7107285
>not true
...that is why i listed it as a common myth
the blanchardian 'orientation is destiny' meme would call jazz jennings agp
and yes, a surprising amount of trans lesbians -- agp or otherwise -- turn straight with transition
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP3mSamRbYA

>canadians
>>
>>7107290
lrn2memetext
>>
>>7092246
>crossfit

confirmed for not being on /fit/ either.

First you go SS+GOMAD, then you SCOOBY and then LIGHTWEIGHT BABY.

Some guys end doing powerlifting (like me), or calisthenics.

And everyone, absolute every single damn /fit/izen laughs at crossfit.

[spoiler]also we jack off to zyzz, no homo[/spoiler]
>>
File: kmskms.jpg (28KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
kmskms.jpg
28KB, 480x480px
>>7107354
these people make me want to kill myself or detransition, thanks for hijacking my identity for your social justice bullshit agendas and sexual fetishes. degenerates.
>>
>/pol/ is making fun of us again
>>
File: 1911306174.jpg (362KB, 2388x1470px) Image search: [Google]
1911306174.jpg
362KB, 2388x1470px
>>7107375
same desu lad
>>
>>7105914
yes. when you have a man face you need a lot to make up for it
>>7105916
doesn't change the fact that i look like gandalf when i'm next to hre
>>
File: jdimsa.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jdimsa.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>7107354
>>
File: ferret.png (2MB, 1614x941px) Image search: [Google]
ferret.png
2MB, 1614x941px
Shameless plug because I feel like this is the best place to ask too.

>>7111362

Has anyone here ever been in group therapy? I'm feeling kinda anxious over it.
>>
>>7111393
group therapy was a massive waste of my time. it may be due to how introverted i am generally, or it may be to do with how most of the people there were middle age hons policing each other and bullying younger trans people out of the meetings.
>>
>>7111393
>pass
>relationship
>genuinely happy
don't be a huge fucking asshole and wave it in front of their faces
it's bad enough you do it here
>>
>>7111402

I don't even want it to be effective and the last person who tried to bully me had an entire school turned against them, it's more like I'm scared of getting creeped on or stalked. I've had shitty experiences with other trans people before but I don't know if the internet factor made me too jaded over it.
>>
>>7111411
I know it's shitty and I don't want it, but I've already talked to the guy who runs the therapy and he told me to be as honest to the group as I was to him. I'm thinking of straight up pretending to be a sperg and refusing to talk in front of people just so I won't end up sounding antagonizing, otherwise he'll just think i'm lying to the group to fit in and it might make it even more gatekeeping
>>
>Three years on HRT
>Still just shy of an A cup

Breast augmentation is more and more of an attractive option.
>>
>>7111425
Just be you.
Don't give a shit about everyone else. Just put in the time and get your surgeries.
Just be polite but distant.
>>
>>7107261
Also chiming in to call bullshit on this.

People throw around AGP like a holy grail here. Just sit down and deal with yourself.

Categorically saying "all transbians are AGP" is idiotic. If you look into AGP you will see that most cis women test positive for it too...
>>
>>7111605
I was out shopping for masquarade dresses with my girlfriend and while she has DD I am barely filling a 32 B (I am a 34 band I think, but rock the 32 for the cleavage.)

Most of the dresses in those styles and strapless in general require you have a really out there chest!

Why hasn't science progressed to the point where our medication is better! ? At least I got a really nice ass out of it.

I am going to get on injections soon and hoping for the best but I just rolled over my 1 year mone anniversary and not overly optimistic.
>>
>>7111720
see
>>7091577
>>
I've been working on my voice for a whole while now, but it always sounds off and I think it's my intonation. But that's really hard to get a grasp on for me.
Like it's all well and good saying "Raise pitch instead of volume for emphasis, talk slower, speak clearer, etc etc" but when I'm actually talking, that's so much to think about and I miss literally all of it. I can sing in girl voice and sound 100% female, but as soon as it's my own words and I'm not copying a pattern...

Does anyone know of any practices or training to get that down? Like test sentences with examples from cis girls and ways trans girls tend to get them wrong? That'll be much helpful, thank you
>>
>>7112168
do what you do with languages - shadow
play sound of someone talking and speak along with them, mimicking
>>
could someone help with this post >>7109365
i tried mtfg but no one replied
>>
>>7107375
thirding
>>
>>7107261
>allthatshit.jpg
I really don't understand why everyone thinks non-straight trans girls have agp. Like yeah, really pretty cis girls message me feel dysphoric a lot, but any kind of non-platonic attention from men literally gives me panic attacks. I think I'm probably truly pan/bi but men are goddamn terrifying so I'd much rather deal with mild dysphoria from my partner than constantly worry about some dude raping and/or murdering me
>>
>>7113957
About what exactly? Men freaking out is literally the number one killer of trans women, that's a completely rational fear to have
>>
>>7113991
Fuck that, I'd rather just not risk my life to get laid. And honestly, girls are so much better at comforting feelings of dysphoria because most of them have or have had serious body image issues in the life, so they know what to say and how to react, while dudes just get uncomfortable
>>
I came out to my family 2 years ago. Most rejected me. My dad and step mom only people who stay in any contact. In fact my step mom seems excited as she always wanted a daughter.

I live in a different state far away

Go full time a year ago. They still talk to me.

6 months ago tell them only use my female name and pronouns.

Step mom does it immediately and we chat on the phone for over an hour at a time. She is so kind and affirming. She actually seems be all about it. I love to talk to her.

My dad totally has stopped talking to me though.

It makes me sad. I want to dad to love me and tell me so. To give me hugs.

I think I may never see or hear from him ever again.

He is upset no grandkids. That I am a freak. That his siblings hate me and make fun of him.

I am quite upset over this.
>>
>>7113930
That's what Blanchard's paper said. "AGP" as it's used here and in the strictest sense of the phrase doesn't mean that, but that's the original meaning.
>>
>>7114013
It just takes time. I got kicked out at 18 for self-medding (after quite a while of self-medding) and lived on my own for a year. Parents came around, but it took until the past year for them to realize that if they want to speak to me long-distance or otherwise, they're going to have to use my appropriate name. Not what they decide upon.

That took 6 yrs total...
>>
>>7114242
Wow. I hope he comes around. If he dies or something before I see him or talk to him again I will be so sad.

He is old now.
>>
File: tumblr_n6fwyjxcfx1rks5xoo1_500.jpg (102KB, 500x602px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6fwyjxcfx1rks5xoo1_500.jpg
102KB, 500x602px
Still want a daddy ;_;

Anyone else feel like the only goal in life is to get a bf?
>>
>>7107285
>first several years
wait so it didnt change until some point after 2-3 years on hrt?
>>
>>7107354
>"would you let me talk to her?"
>"don't call me that"
fuckin non-binary tumblr fuminists
>>
gomen, forgot no trips
>>
I'm in a bit of a dilemma.
I have a deep beard shadow but hate wearing makeup/look awful when I use it.
Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to properly wear makeup?
>>
>>7117796
Nikki tutorials on YouTube
>>
Hey guys. After almost 2 years of HRT my boobs are really small and still cone shaped. Can anything be done about that? I'm 5'9 and about 138 lbs.
>>
File: 1476657164930.png (513KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476657164930.png
513KB, 800x1000px
>>7107261
The terms for all of this stuff boggle me. While the notion of being feminine arouses me, I'm not sure I'd even call it AGP. Because it isn't a desire to be frilly or sissy. It isn't really comparable to crossdressing on the line. Because the notion isn't about being some skinny soft waif. It's about being a shedude. Athletic figure. Muscular. Butch. And yet there is dysphoria in play alongside the fetishistic aspect that has persisted forever. So the fetish is more about realizing an ideal. The turn-on is about reaching the goal.
>>
>>7117948
Breast implants.
>>
does anyone else feel dysphoria about being attracted to girls

im bisexual i guess, but romantically i only like guys and i could only ever see myself with a guy

but sometimes i notice girls or fap to straight porn and feel like shit afterwards

how do you deal with this
>>
File: AbsoluteDisgust.jpg (14KB, 229x306px) Image search: [Google]
AbsoluteDisgust.jpg
14KB, 229x306px
>>7051834

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP3mSamRbYA

What the fuck is this /lgbt/?
Why is this so painful to watch?
>>
>>7119573
Because tranny voice

So then you side with the guy, until he actually exposes what he believes
>Trans right is enraging the right
>Using "your" pronoun is a bad thing
>Meaning we should not support trans rights, and we should not call mtfs women and ftms men

So then you understand the SJW side a bit, but they're so autistic that they can't formulate themselves.
>>
>>7119573
>>7119573
so if i call a black person a nigger and he attacks me he's in the wrong because im just exercing freedom of speech?
i dont think he's as righteous as he thinks, and the trannies are pretty obnoxious though
>>
post transbian sex tips
im not really sure what to do
>>
File: tfwnobf.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnobf.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
This time we'll reach bump limit before thread gets bumped off.

>tfw no strong daddy bf
>>
Nothing new for anyone?
>>
Thinking about just outing myself at work. Ive been on hrt for a year, have boobs, last laser session in a couple of weeks, feeling like its not working and i should just become a non passing histrionic weirdo. Is that too unreasonable?
>>
>>7117796
Smear lipstick all over your face tbqh. Then concealer.
>>
>>7126902
you can only do your best....
>>
I would like a bf
>>
>>7127172
good to know...
>>
File: 124354.jpg (41KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
124354.jpg
41KB, 500x400px
just had my first blood test after a year of self med ;__;. i started out with 100 mg spiro and 10mg progynon depot shot a week for about 9 months and i felt fine and had good results but ever since the indian pharmas stopped shipping to sweden i was forced to take progynova pills instead and holy fuk they are shit. my T was at 6 nmol/dl (OK for 100 mg spiro per day) and my E was at 156 pg/ml. no wonder ive been feeling like a zombie since i switched to progynova
>>
>>7127205
Your E is high, and your T is low (assuming you really mean noml/dl and not nmol/l)
>>
File: 1468264307881.jpg (4MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1468264307881.jpg
4MB, 2000x2000px
>>7071167
Why do they all turn out looking like qt teenage girls? pic related
>>
>>7127503
oop sorry, yea i wrote wrong, E is 156 nmol/l
>>
>>7106521
Uk also maybe we could self med together?
>>
I wanna be a perf

And get a big strong daddy bf.

But I'm 26 now :(
Probably not gonna be done before 27... No daddy will want me that this age.
>>
So, me and boyfriend have been talking rather lewd lately, but neither of us are particularly fond of 'hole'. Are there any cuter/sexier alternatives? How do you friends sext?
>>
>>7128230
boi pussy
>>
File: 1477448953427.png (367KB, 441x608px) Image search: [Google]
1477448953427.png
367KB, 441x608px
Will this be the last Bump? Likely.

>tfw will never have a dick body shape
>>
>>7128230
ass pussy
>>
I should just kill myself
>>
File: 1kxDhuwzT9I.jpg (121KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1kxDhuwzT9I.jpg
121KB, 960x640px
>>7131984
Yes, it probably is the best option.
>>
We reached bump limit.

Maybe there'll be a future for this general.
>>
>>7132063
no we havent
>>
A couple of days ago, I went in to buy a HDMI cable.
And this store guy helped me with it.

Just talking with guys is so nice... I wanna start dating soooooo bad.

>>7132111
Isn't 300 bump limit?
>>
>>7132130
not this board
>>
>>7132142
It's always been 300 bump limit on /lgbt/, it must be a recent change.
>>
File: tumblr_nhgnzyHX1I1u5jhbmo1_500.gif (683KB, 440x237px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhgnzyHX1I1u5jhbmo1_500.gif
683KB, 440x237px
I want a lustful bf so bad
>>
>>7127626
Is medding together a thing? I'm down but what does it involve? And how do you even get contacts properly on 4chan
>>
am i a girl yet? some face rate bot tells me so but i dont believe it
>>
>>7064298
My ex gf had a sibling who got all the attention too. Except where our stories differ is my ex just turned out to be a whore and cheated on me with my best friend :[
>>
>>7134034
>>7134034
use a disposable email
>>
Lets get some subject going.

>What do you want to work with? Or what are you interested to study?
>>
Has this reached bump limit?

>>7137443
The only thing interesting me now is something like interior design.
>>
File: 1406192524193.jpg (602KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1406192524193.jpg
602KB, 2448x3264px
>be AGP
>be straight(as in attracted to men and men only)
What did I mean by this?
>>
>>7138039
When and where did you say that?

Depending on the context you might not want to think much of it; one often says nonsensical things which go against how they really feel/think. But then maybe it's a Freudian slip and it's telling you something. It's entirely up to subjective interpretation.
>>
>>7138074
It's a /tv/ meme(what did x mean by this)
But my point stands. Even though Blanchard himself categorized straight and AGP transsexuals separate from each other, I both feel AGP and an attraction to men. So am I experiencing repressed dysphoria? Was Blanchard wrong? Am I really trans?
>>
>>7138100
>Was Blanchard wrong?
In many areas, yes. The idea that you can never "really" be attracted to men if you're AGP (and instead are only attracted to the idea of being with men, in order to validate your fantasy/identity) is one of those areas.

You shouldn't go straight to thinking you're trans because you're both AGP and attracted to men, but you still could be anyway.
>>
>>7137839
yes, i guess 310 is bump limit
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.