[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to seduce your straight friend as a trans woman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3574.jpg (94KB, 593x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3574.jpg
94KB, 593x594px
Basically one of my best friends who is straight (but everyone thinks he's secretly at least bi) is really cute and nice and I have a crush on him.

Has anyone else been in this situation and managed to seduce them successfully? I wanna try but I also don't wanna ruin the possible friendship. I'm attractive and could be with other people so it's not a huge deal nor would it even be remotely close to the end of the world for me, but I would like to try.
>>
>>7043668
I'd like to know this as well pease.
>>
You shouldn't be asking this on lgbt since you're straight. Just ask any of your girl friends. Transgirls dont seduce differently than regular girls. Unless he wouldnt date a transgirl.
>>
>>7043760
It's more that we were friends before my transition and I don't think he'd be down. If I met him after I think I'd have a shot.
>>
>>7043764
If he knew you before, that could be weird. If he hasnt approached you then he's not interested t bh
>>
I made my current boyfriend fall in love with me. This was just by chance of being perfectly compatible with each other though.
>>
>>7043816
We're pretty compatible. We're best friends after all. And when I came out to him he was like "if anyone so much as even looks at you funny I'll kill them" so I know he cares about me. Or at least my well being.

I wouldn't be asking if I didn't think it possible. I just don't know how to do it without potentially fucking things up.
>>
>>7043854
Try getting closer to him emotionally. Become even more dependable then you already are to him.
>>
File: 1473098970580.jpg (358KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473098970580.jpg
358KB, 1920x1080px
I'm currently starting to date my straight best friend of ~12 years. He started giving me signals about a year into my transition. I teased him a bit and finally he confessed his love for me one night.

Honestly its the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me in terms of relationships. We are connected mentally, physically, and spiritually. When we cuddle and touch there is a level of passion and comfort that I've never felt with anyone else.

It still confuses me to this day. He is like 9/10 alpha chad and for some reason he picked me over all the other cisgirls that constantly line up for him. I think he prefers my transbody over men or womens bodies. It makes me feel so much more comfortable with my self image and body. He helps me accept the things I see as flaws in myself as points of unique beauty. I'm still learning.

I have no tips on how to seduce your man. It just happened to line up for us.
>>
>>7043868
I WANT THIS
>>
>>7043668
Are you post op or have intentions for SRS in the near future?

I would assume not cause otherwise this wouldnt be a dilema.
>>
>>7043875

<3 I hope it works out for you. It's funny because the months leading up to him telling me, I would lay in bed at night and think about him. I told myself it would never happen cause hes straight and there is no way he would be with a tranny like me. It's still surreal.

We are taking it slow to make sure it works out. Hes my best friend and has always protected me, defended me, and cared for me.
>>
>>7043668
Oh!! Ok, 3 things that I may have seen on a youtube video:

1: compliment him on his style, not his looks. It'll mean more because it's something he can control.
2: compliment him on the attribute that helped him get the skills he's good at. Be like, I love how you have the patiences to learn to code amazingly.
3: complement him in a way that makes him feel manly!!!!! Tell him that he makes you feel safe. It works really well!!
>>
>>7043882
>>7043883
Thank you so much! If it works out I may make a post about it in the future but this stuff takes time. I'll do my best to keep ya posted.
>>
I should also mention he's talked about being my gym buddy to help me be more okay with my body since he's a gym rat and used to experience body dysmorphia until he did something about it, so he sympathizes. He's also opened up to me about things that he's only told maybe to one or two other people.

I feel like I have his trust and stuff. Gosh I want this to work.
>>
File: tumblr_lxr12fQ6CN1rn95k2o1_500.gif (333KB, 450x271px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lxr12fQ6CN1rn95k2o1_500.gif
333KB, 450x271px
>>7043898
Lol, ok, lets make a pact. You start slowly worming your way into this guy's heart and I'll do the same for a guy I like in my life. We'll share our stories in the new year and talk about how we rocked our respective christmas and new year parties! ^_^
>>
>>7043944
It's a deal :)
>>
>>7043668
If you don't want to risk your friendship don't seduce him.

However if its what you want do it.
>>
>>7043668
sweetie just be your sexy self and if it's meant to be it'll happen
>>
I believe in you OP
>>
>>7043868
i cried ;_;
>>
>>7043868
all of my jealousy...
>>
>>7044142
Awh <3 thank you. I cry when I think about him sometimes to. I can't fathom his passion for me and attraction but I won't question it!!!

>>7044150
<3 there is someone out there for you bby
>>
>>7043868
He's obviously gay and in denial that somehow having sex with a mutilated man is not gay as fuck.
>>
>>7045095
Who pissed in your cheerios?
>>
>>7043868
post pics of yourself
>>
>>7043668
I have the same dilemma. He's not my close friend though. I'm really attracted to him and his personality but I dont think he would go for a girl like me. He's pretty religious, but he still treats me like a girl and volunteers to walk me back home at night.
>>
>>7045128
Ask him if he wants to hang out one night when he's walking you home
>>
>>7045120

It must have been testosterone.
>>
>>7045230
What
>>
>>7043868

I'd love to see a pic of you two
>>
>>7043668
teasing, being fun and playful like if its nothing serious, so you both dont feel awkward
then pretend you dont care for a change, also just being awesome, make him think of you when you are not around
you'll see where it goes

worked on my straight friend when we only fooled around at first... but the real risk is you getting more in love while for him it would be just friends with benefits

>>7043764
that's a problem, depends on how much you changed
>>
>>7043868
I dont think its strange at all, you can develop a sort of platonic love for your real close friend, be like brothers and all it takes is a bit of physical attraction to make it sexual too. You are both lucky.
>>
>>7043760

You people are never going to be happy I realized , when I read posts like this
>>
File: tumblr_m6col5LwK51qh5jkgo1_500.gif (495KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6col5LwK51qh5jkgo1_500.gif
495KB, 500x284px
>>7045128
oh my goodness. marry him now. Guy's who walk you home at night are like +3 immediately. Also, if he's religieuse get on that. There are enough LGBT bible studies around that you can find something to your tastes. When he asks you you can be like, yeah, I dont go to church but I go to XYZ. That'll clear up like 30% of his issues.
>>
>>7043668
A former friend who was a transwoman tried that on me. I cut off all contact :^)
>>
>>7045713
t. literal cunt
>>
>>7045713

I'm gonna be honest here, bro. Not sucking that feminine penis is kinda gay. Not judging you or anything, I'm just saying. It's cool with me if you're gay, bro.
>>
There probably isn't a way you can seduce your straight friend. It's best for your safety and his well-being that if he is gay, he finds it in himself. But if you're curious you could... if you're willing to risk the relationship you have with him.

* Touch him on the shoulders once in awhile when you talk with him.

* playfully touch his chest.

When he appears comfortable with himself.

* Invite him out with your LGBT friends.
* And eventually tell him how you feel.

It'd be a very gradual process.
>>
>>7043854
try having open conversation about really personal feelings and try to get him to contribute his own
>>
>>7046049
>>7046011

I never looked down on him for being transgender, but I did state numerous times that I wasn't into him and that he needed to stop because it was making me uncomfortable. He wouldn't stop, so I cut off all contact.
>>
OP here with an update.

I messaged him last night about going to the gym together and he said he's totally down, then acknowledged a post I had made about feeling better (been really depressed lately) and said he's happy for me and "it's nice to see people you care about doing well"

:)
>>
Be born as a woman.
>>
>>7047262
Sounds like progress!
>>
>>7047240
>I never looked down on him for being transgender
>him
looks like you clearly did
>>
You're disgusting and everyone encouraging you deserves to be as lonely as you are.
>>
>>7047623
Why? Because I didn't use a "correct" pronoun? People can be my friends regardless of their identity, what they can't do is make advances towards me, especially when I clearly state that I am not willing to take things any further and that such advances make me feel uncomfortable.

Given that we had many similar interests and how I would invite him and other friends to hangout at my house, where I would buy or cook food for everyone, it was quite betraying to see someone trying to take advantage of friendship.

I do have to thank this person for one thing. I will never be too kind. Broken hearts and confused minds see kindness, tolerance, and understanding as attraction.
>>
>>7048267
>trans woman
>him
>correct pronoun
how is that correct my man?
>>
>>7048306
I knew you would reply with something like that. That's why I said on my previous post that people's identity doesn't matter to me, but it would be strange to refer people as 'it' even though I have done that before, and received weird looks, and it's a natural tendency for me and probably many to refer to people as a 'he' if the person has many masculine features. It's what people are used to.
>>
>>7048361
Wow, you're kind of a shitty friend. I'm glad you cut off contact with her dude. Thats hella rude. I wonder how she must have felt, having you call her a man all the time?
>>
>>7049006
Well, that's what he gets for making advances :^)
>>
>>7049275
You're a piece of shit
>>
>>7049417
>if he doesn't call me a girl, not one thing he does matter
>call me a girl
>..I'm a girl
>IM A GIRL CALL ME A GIRL
>UGHHH

:^)

Yeah, maybe you would have liked to have sex with it, but I wouldn't.
>>
>>7049545
You're literal scum
>>
>>7045292

So your friend became a FWB after your transition and eventually he caught feelings?

>>7043944
>>7043975
>>7045128
>>7047262

Good luck, anons.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.