[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stay with a girl for a year >loved her intensely >only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 12

>stay with a girl for a year
>loved her intensely
>only gives bjs
>wonder why she never initiates sex
>she comes out and says she's a trap
>beat the trap within an inch of her life
What causes this anger?

How do you go from love to nearly killing a person over something like that?
>>
>>7041417
because cis men don't recognize the purity and beauty of trans girls, who should date trans men who will never hurt them for the medical condition they have no control over due to having lived it themselves
>>
File: 1475036152961.jpg (70KB, 600x642px) Image search: [Google]
1475036152961.jpg
70KB, 600x642px
>>7041417
This same thread was on /r9k/ yesterday nice copy pasta anon
>>
>>7041446
I'm cis and straight and I made this thread.

I just don't understand the mentality here, maybe I skipped out on something by being home schooled.

>>7041475
Oh really? (Open the thumbnail anon)
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 1136x379px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 1136x379px
>>7041417
All the more reason any femboy should concealed carry
>>
>>7041446
>be mtf
>date ftm
>relationship goes sour
>we don't speak anymore
>now I can't wear any of the jewelry he gave me
>>
because they're homophobic, and they'll do anything, no matter how immoral, to preserve their fragile and insecure delusions
>>
How do you go THAT long without noticing?
>>
>>7041417
i dont know. men are insane.

....Men. not even once.
>>
>>7041501
They just never tried to have sex I guess, femboy probably gave amazing head too.
>>
File: tumblr_lmbwgvIA0V1qa62pyo1_500.gif (483KB, 480x258px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lmbwgvIA0V1qa62pyo1_500.gif
483KB, 480x258px
I'm surprised OP's friend didn't teach him a lesson.

anyways, did he go jail?

I dont think you could put someone on a breathing machine and then just get away with it
>>
>>7041543
>I'm surprised OP's friend didn't teach him a lesson.
You mean the other way around? OP seemed to hear this secondhand or his friend told him some time after it all.

>did he go to jail
OP doesn't mention that.

>>>/r9k/32000970
>>
>>7041417
first off, this is why disclosure is always important off the bat.
not saying that girl brought it on herself, but she should have known better.

i also dont understand the mentality of it either. Logically it makes no sense. He met a girl, he fell in love with a girl. How does finding the partner that you loved so much is trans, send you into such a violent fit of rage?

then only thing i can say is, the dude was psychopathic and extremely homophobic.

>>7041492
tbqh anyone in the lgbt spectrum should CC famalam.

>>7041521
not all men are insane and/or homophobic

>>7041543
i would assume if such a situation actually happened that the guy that beat his trans gf would be charged and put on trial. probably at the very most for attempted murder.
>>
>>7041417
That trap lied.
It's called rape by entrapment
>>
File: smugtea.jpg (8KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
smugtea.jpg
8KB, 299x168px
>he beat the living dog shit out of him, had to go to the hospital on breathing machine
Remember fellow "traps", always carry a gun so this doesn't happen to you. A guy who claimed I "tricked" him hurled himself at me but I shoot him in the dick instead.

(This post is proudly sponsored by the NRA)
>>
In the UK thats rape

I hope he did beat him, that freak got what he deserved.

A dress doesn't make you a girl
>>
>/r9k/
>beating anyone
lmao
things that never happened for $100, alex
>>
>>7041720

What were the circumstances that made him say you tricked him?

>>7041731

It was a robot's friend, not them. Though there were some niggers talking shit in that thread. More likely repressed trannies themselves than anything else, really.
>>
>>7041417

Because he raped you through deceit.
>>
>>7041763
>>7041722
but it's not rape because they never had sex.

Besides, law aside, it was still a person he fell in love with, you don't batter someone like that due to them not having the genitals you prefer. He should've just broke up.
>>
Autism.

I mean what the trap did was wrong and fucking stupid, but getting that mad over it is just pure unadulterated autism.

Guy should probably get jail for a decade or two.
>>
File: robot raped by tranny.png (782KB, 1278x1896px) Image search: [Google]
robot raped by tranny.png
782KB, 1278x1896px
>>7041417
That's a pasta from /r9k/ dude.
Seriously, it never happened.

Have a classic one here.
>>
>>7041863

You know, I'm not sure, but after that thread, I think that guy posted that he was doing it again or that he got addicted.
>>
>>7041863
It's not a pasta.
>>
>>7041863

How do you post copy pasta on /r9k/?
>>
>I'm still going to lie to hookups and risk a beating
>it's society's fault, not mine for lying

Or does the proximity to death contribute to the orgasm? I'm not well versed in girlbrains.
>>
>>7042189
never posted on /r9k/ confirmed
>>
>>7042212

I lasted a year or more on that board actually, starting in 2013.
>>
>>7042214
the robot was removed for being useless. if they've added it back since then i haven't visited.
>>
>>7041417
Would love to see what this trap looked like; had to be hella convincing.

And I figure the anger comes from the being lied to this entire time; they were one person and suddenly they're another. Sure it's technically the same person, they might as well not be. Couple that with feeling "tricked" into engaging in homosexual activity that the entire society has told him his entire life is wrong/different/immoral. The dude probably has had such thoughts before, but he was "safe" cuz he didn't actually do any of it.

Myself, I'd be more understanding and much less angry. But, the relationship would have to end; complete destruction of trust in such a situation. (At the same, I'd like to think I would've put it out there I was okay with traps & MtFs to begin with)
>>
>>7042224

Hiro added it back after Moot sold 4chan.
>>
>be lied to for a year by someone you love
>find out about lie, blind rage takes over rational thought process
>proceed to commit murder

Won't say it's justifiable, but it is easily explainable. There have been cases of people murdering their partners for adultery, for breaking up with them, and other similar reasons. One shouldn't underestimate how stupid people can act under the influence of extreme emotions.
>>
>>7042404

>There have been cases of people murdering their partners for adultery, for breaking up with them, and other similar reasons.

Ah, thank you anon. I forgot about all of that. I now find this understandable.
>>
>>7042416
I think the anon just wanted to say it's not something exclusive to being trans.
Passion crimes happen all the time, it sucks but it's a reality.

Also that picture is shitposting I have seen a lot of stuff posted on that board just for the sake of generating more greentext.
>>
>>7042224
>the robot was removed
They brought it back years ago.
>>
>>7042430
The OP seemed genuine as far as anonymous /r9k/ posters go.
>>
>>7041417
If you were with someone for years and never grabbed her crotch once there is seriously something wrong with you

that being said, i dont believe this story is real
>>
>>7042404
This this this
It's not justifiable, but it's understandable. The guy got his sexuality questioned, stopped seeing the person he loved as a woman, realized he would never enjoy sex with him, and probably saw the relationship was over right there all in one moment. I wouldn't be surprised if that drove someone temporarily insane.

I feel really bad for trannies though, it's something that is going to come up eventually and when it does it will most likely end the relationship and even get really ugly, but if you tell right away you're almost always going to get turned down. I'm so glad I'm okay with my gender.
>>
>>7042528

It was just one year as I understood it.
>>
Never. I could never hurt anyone like that. Its not understandable why you would hurt anyone out of anger like that.

We're animals but we don't have to act like animals. I think when you get angry it's a wasted emotion.

If the guy really did put the girl into the hospital he is probably looking at civil lawsuits and probably going to jail.

There's consequences to "being mad".
>>
>>7042536
>if you tell right away you're almost always going to get turned down
Probably better than the alternative the guy's gf experienced.

and like you said, almost. Not all of the guys who say they're into traps/trans are bullshitting or creepy fetishists.
>>
>>7042561
More likely the police failed to interview potential witnesses, 'lost' evidence, and dragged their feet until the whole case expired. Tranny violence get treated like rape cases.
>>
>>7042610
I hope not. Regardless I could never hit a girl.... well or any person at this point. Hitting someone never seems to solve problems.
>>
>>7042628
Yes you would
>>
>>7042628
My policy as male is don't touch me less you want to be fucked with. I always hated how girls just think it's okay to slap or hit a guy with the intention that 'oh I'm a girl you can't do shit'. My sister found out real fast I don't play that. I don't like being touched esp out of female privilege.
>>
>>7043397

>My policy as male is don't touch me less you want to be fucked with.

Does that mean that if I squeeze your ass, you'll fuck my boypussy?
>>
>>7043406
Why are transgirls such sugar talkers?
>>
>>7041628
CC with tracer rounds. Violent thugs will be less violent with flaming metal embedded in guts.
>>
>>7043440
Doesn't the fact that you have to CCW with a guy you like say something about the guys you date?
>>
>>7041417
I might have beat the shit out of him too. At the very least I would have given him a very stern talking to, and expose him publicly.

Deceiving someone for so long like that is cruelty. It was selfish for him to do that. He wasted that mans time with false love. It all could have been avoided if he had said something in the beginning.

Faggot deserved it.
>>
>>7043449
Wasn't with date so much as keeping one around. it would have helped in this case
>>
File: 1476032597144.jpg (149KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476032597144.jpg
149KB, 1080x1080px
>>7041417
>>7041417
It's just true and sad that 90% of men (including gay men) are brainwashed by women into violence towards transgirls and transpeople in general. Cis straight women have a personal obligation to maintain masculinity as form of protection/catering unto themselves. They constructed the view that a feminized male is inferior/due to the fact that that male no longer "serviced" them in the the traditional sense. Their most genius move was convincing men that the feminized man was a threat to their masculinity/sexuality, rather than the threat to a woman's that they perceived. This is the reason for the extremely violence towards homosexuality and transexuality, particularly towards transwomen. Eventually (hopefully in the near future), with the finalization of the end of the necessity of pregnancy and human hosts for children, all these men and women will be culled and the nullification of sex and gender will begin
>>
>>7042574
Yeah but the odds are still shit.
>>
>>7041417
Vast majority of people are god awful narcissistic cunts absorbed in their social standing.
>>
>>7043529
Not a reason to almost beat someone to death.
>>
>>7043593
this.

I wouldn't care if they had infected them with genital warts. You don't beat someone. You talk like a human.
>>
>>7043519
You're probably right, women outright get gangbanged to cheat, throw away belongings, lie about pregnancies and evil reptilian shit like that but they'd never get harmed to that level by the same man who would kill his gf for having the wrong equipment.
>>
>>7043519
I never thought of this before

How do you think women did it so convincingly?
>>
>>7043715
Women's sexualities have always been posited as more sacred than that of a males. While the male is allegedly outward about his sexuality, the woman keeps it quiet and internalized as to propagate the myth of the feminine mystique. This gives them the illusion that they have an exertion over not only her sexuality but the idea of sexuality as a whole. This puts the male in a submissive and servant position toward the woman and allows her to exert full control over his sexuality and contort it to her desires. Thus anything that harms the cherished and "fragile" sexuality of the woman is viewed as a threat to both of them and is "protected" via violence on the male's part.
>>
>So many anons falling for /r9k/ story.
Come on guys, the entire thing about the board is making greentext.
Stop overthinking about something that never happened.

Also they fucking love trannies on that board since it's the tfw no gf with feminine penis board.
>>
>>7041492
This senpai, but you should fully disclose what going on to a potential partner, not that it still gives them the right to beat someone if you don't. You should though it is good tact and much safer.
>>
>>7043772

Then why is /r9k/ the second most popular origin of posters telling /lgbt/ to keep our "mental illness" on our board after /pol/?
>>
>>7043745

Yeah, only misogynists who are incredibly ignorant about human history believe this shit. Widows used to be set on fire in India after their husbands died. They either did it themselves or were rejected by society and starved.

Women have never controlled the world. Men hate other men, including transsexuals, and it's men's responsibility when they beat up transsexuals. But obviously, misogynist men and transsexuals can't possibly hold men accountable for their own actions.
>>
>>7043782
crossboarders from /pol/ that also come here to make shitpost threads.

Not even joking, just stop giving them (you)s
>>
>>7043791
>Ur a misogyny unless you take this extreme example in history (in india of all fucking places) as the all encompassing example of society

Kill yourself, retard
>>
File: 1474224331406.jpg (200KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474224331406.jpg
200KB, 1080x1080px
>>7043791
Why do you feel obliged to automatically alleviate all blame from women? Cis women and trans males are directly responsible for creating, propagating and advocating toxic masculinity.
>Widows used to be set on fire in India
Not relevant? Maybe you're just extremely confused.
>>
>>7042507
>years ago

not quite
>>
>>7044186
2 years ago innit
>>
File: 1392594931231.jpg (59KB, 549x551px) Image search: [Google]
1392594931231.jpg
59KB, 549x551px
>>7043791
>>
>>7041417
>What causes this anger?
It's not just anger, it's a mixture of fear, anger, disgust and many, many things. And even each of those is very, very complex.

For instance, the "fear" can easily be fear from what others will think of him now ("he had sex with atranny, that means he's gay! Ha ha") and so on.

Culturally, we're taught that it's acceptable to beat the shit out of someone if it's to prove you're a man, hell, required even. So they do that when they feel their masculinity is threatened.
>>
>>7041863
>Seriously, it never happened.
Except it happens all the fucking time, this is not like some anon coming over and saying he has the cure for cancer. It's like if anon came here and said he went to the store and bought bread. Is it possible he didn't? Sure. But who cares? It is something that happens very frequently and we have no reason to doubt anon.
>>
>>7042574
There's a middle ground between telling before anything and telling after fucking. It's okay to get to know someone is not a psycho before you tell them, but it's very important to tell them before anything gets serious.
>>
>>7041417
Religion.

How many more thousands of times will you need to hear the answer before you remember it?
>>
>>7044590
Why is that? These straight people are beating trannies without the trannies' permission. Obviously, the trannies can do whatever they want in this regard, if the straight behavior is any example.
>>
>>7044598
It's not morally correct for you to trick others. Telling them before anything serious happens is the right thing to do.
>>
>>7044637
It's not morally correct for straight people to teach other straight people to beat trannies. By that logic trannies should get straight people alone and skin them alive. :)
>>
>>7044644
WE ARE NOT THEM.
>>
>>7044647
I know you're not a tranny, but it's still wrong for you to teach your fellow straight people to beat innocent trans people.
>>
>>7041417
he's lucky he didn't get killed
don't fucking lie and decieve
>>
>>7044677
Said the straight person on /lgbt/ XD What a worthless piece of shit!
>>
>>7044687
Please stop with the feminist tactics.

Telling people to be careful is not the same as saying they deserved what they got.
>>
>>7044693
No, you're right, it is different. It's passive-aggressive instead of just aggressive, because you're a homeschooled Christian and you're a pussy. Any real person would have pointed out that the OP's post was fiction, instead of trying to enhance it's 420 dankness.
>>
>>7044709
>pussy
stop that
>>
File: 1468182138823.jpg (176KB, 762x867px) Image search: [Google]
1468182138823.jpg
176KB, 762x867px
>>7044693
Any male that gets scared :'( by seeing a penis and beats up other men for being gender nonconforming deserves to be castrated for being a traitor. It's just the hard truth.
>>
>>7044714
It's accurate. You're just like an onahole for a fictional god. That's why the holy spirit drips out of your mouth every time you talk.
>>
>>7044722
>>7044709
Yeah. Whatever.

The fact that these males exist is still a good enough reason for you to be careful.

Not that I personally care about you or anything. Do whatever you want. Keep shouting that the cars are wrong for not stopping and that you refuse to look both ways before crossing the street.
>>
>>7044687
Not an argument.
>>
>>7044764
Not an argument. :)

>>7044737
So long as a person is helpless to other people's violence, they're not being "careful." And trust me, I'm careful. I advise all /lgbt/ people to be careful.

You, on the other hand, tell /lgbt/ people to advertise their LGBT-ness to straight people as if that takes the place of preparing for danger. Advertising where the prey is is not self-defense. Far from it.
>>
>>7041417
Fragile masculinity
>>
Why do trannies and traps always pull this trick anyway? Do they actually fall for the "Love Conquers All" meme?

If you lie to someone for several months to get them into bed with you and then spring a dick on them you have nobody but yourself to blame desu
>>
>>7041497
same here senpai
>mtf
>dated a pre everything ftm
>all he would ever do is complain
>every single day
>if it wasn't his mommy issues it was some other petty bullshit
>things get really bad for me with family and other things
>can't deal with my shit and his shit in conjunctionand break up with him
>he keeps talking shit about me to everybody who we were mutual friends with
>it's been almost as long as the relationship was a thing and he's still bitter and still bitching
>wouldn't be surprised if he outed me in some petty display
>been in a new relationship for a little over a week now and he's still fucking bitter while i'm falling for someone else
>>
I personally can't wait to pull a crying game on a dude
>>
>>7041417
Repressed men being directly confronted with something that forces them to question their own gender and sexuality at the same time, causing them to snap violently from the psychological strain of having their entire sense of self challenged. It's pretty sad.

It's also why I carry a knife and practice CQC.
>>
>>7046952
yeah i'm sure you'll be fast enough and have the presence of mind to draw your knife and then actually use it before he just grabs your wrists, pins you down, fucks you senseless, and then beats you to death

>men - not even once
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.