[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do straight guys want to prove lesbians/bi girls ain't real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_o6vh1ie6ZC1trsjb5o1_540.jpg (82KB, 507x764px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6vh1ie6ZC1trsjb5o1_540.jpg
82KB, 507x764px
Obviously a generalisation but stick with me...

So I'm bisexual but when i started my new job i told a coworker who hit on me i was a lesbian (awful thing to do i know...) i just didnt want this guy to think he had a chance...so now i am often told I'm straight because i am a virgin and that i should fuck dudes and girls to see what i want (by not just him) and that if i was a real lesbian/bi girl i would come out already instead of being in the closet, it probably doesnt help am a frustrated pervert who loves butts....

It seems it doesnt matter that i want to wait till marriage to have sex or at least until i meet the one....or that my mum would kick me out or disowned me if i came out.

So i guess why do straight dudes do this shit and does anyone got any tips to help me deal with this?
>>
>>7040231
Ask for a date, break his heart, you will be "THE lesbian" at your workplace
>>
I don't care to prove it. I just state facts. Lesbians don't exist. Bisexual girls exist, lesbians do not.
>>
File: good meme.png (728KB, 1165x1075px) Image search: [Google]
good meme.png
728KB, 1165x1075px
>>7040416
good meme gay boy.
>>
Its just common sense. If you never try it, how do you know you dont like the taste of straight man poo?
>>
because guys think with their dick yo. we just want to believe they have a chance to fuck them.
t. Straight cis male
>>
I think that idea is fine: having sex to affirm your sexual identity. I went on a date with a guy and he told me that his lesbian sister cheated on her wife for 3 years with a guy lmao
>>
>>7040416
You got it all wrong bisexuals dont exist they will always end up becoming a breeder.

OP stating she is a bisexual just proves she will become a breeder one day and the guys at her office saw through her from the start.
>>
>>7040231
Just ignore him anon. I'm a lesbian that also wants to wait until I'm married to do sex stuff (it wasn't always this way, but my first gf raped me and it changed me a bit). I've tried dating dudes just to be nice, and went as far as cuddling two of them and it just feels WRONG. No one can tell you who or what you're attracted to no matter how much they try.

Stick to your guns, babe! The right one will come along ^//^
>>
>>7041577
>girlfriend
>rape

come on now son
>>
>>7040231

Because I haven't met one yet. Women you label themselves as lesbians hate and are aggressive towards men.
It seems that they sexuality is defined by their hatred to men.
On the other hand, gay men are not particularly aggressive towards women.
>>
OP here thanks for the advice and yes i am bisexual but i dont want any of the men at work to hit on me specially fat stoners (d guy in question) but i do know i like women i like women more than men bcuz girls are nicer i dont need to fuck to know that
>>
>>7040231
Because they want to not feel guilty, awkward and predatory when they hit on bi and lesbian girls like horndogs with tunnel vision.

The majority of guys who get pissed at this do so because they resent feeling guilty for being a pig that doesn't respect women.
>>
>>7041494
I cant have kids...i have a malformation in my uterus so cant be a breeder honey i would adopt but that doesnt make me a breeder doesnt it?
>>
>>7043339
>i like women more than men bcuz girls are nicer i dont need to fuck to know that
I've had more dudes help me and my family in a pinch than women. I've also read statistics saying that men feel that they can help people more than women do.

I guess women can honey their words more than men ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>7041648
>requiring a penis for sex

jog on
>>
>>7044092
>raped
>by your sexual partner

doesn't work like that
>>
File: shortguy.jpg (46KB, 353x288px) Image search: [Google]
shortguy.jpg
46KB, 353x288px
>>7044102
Consent is an on-going dialogue, honey
>>
>>7044122
why would you bother fighting your partner on sex to the point where it becomes rape

why are you dating someone if you're so repulsed by the idea of sex that they end up raping you

the notion that you can be raped by your romantic partner is absurd
>>
>>7044137
>why would you bother fighting your partner on sex to the point where it becomes rape
My dad died.
You're literally covered in shit.
You just punched me right in the eye.
I found out you cheated.
You're yelling insults at me and making me feel small.
I just don't feel like it.

It's ridiculous to expect anyone of any orientation or gender to be DTF unconditionally, hence anon's statement "Consent is an on-going dialogue".
>>
>>7044412
still not rape
>>
>>7044421
No consent = rape.
>>
>>7044050
I meant physically i find women nicer to look at
>>
>>7043339
Tell him he's too fat.
>>
It's hard for guys to accapt that a female is not attracted to them.
They are always being told that every woman out there is just waiting to be saved by their dick.
So they'll try to tell you things like "you'll never know untill you try a dick" but that's some top tier bullshit.
Just listen to your instincts hun.
You never need to apologize or feel bad for not being atrracted to someone. you own them nothing.
>>
That sounds ridiculously creepy and socially unacceptable to me. Like, even in high school, someone talking like this would be considered a creepy weirdo.
I know people talk about people invalidating lesbians like this all the time, but it sounds so fucking alien to me. Hell, the whole notion of talking about sex to a co-worker sounds bizarre, let alone pressing the issue when they're not receptive to it, let alone in such a gross and presumptuous way.

Like, how much of a jackass does someone have to be to talk like that when it's making someone uncomfortable? It's all well and good to hold those views, even if they're retarded, but in my experience most people generally like to avoid conflict and awkwardness. What kind of freak feels comfortable openly dictating a co-worker's sex life? AFTER being rejected?
Am I crazy?
>>
>>7044412
>Lacking the basic social skills to communicate with your partner about any of these.
>Being so socially retarded that normal sex becomes rape.
Sounds like a personal problem desu.
>>
>>7040231
They feel threatend in their ability to satisfy a woman and be the only person to do so. They can't wrap their head around the idea that there doesn't have to be anything phallic present to get a female to climax.
>>
>>7048788
This. No need to make up an excuse like saying you're a lesbian.

I've had guys confess or subtlely flirt and (being a closeted lesbian) I just decline. No need to justify.
>>
>>7041357
why are you here
>>
straight cis men are all niggers
>>
>>7040231

Because you love sex, guys try to get into your pants, had a s****y childhood, and identifying as your sexual identity gives you the attention (positive or negative) that you need to feel fulfilled for now.

You also like the power kick you get by turning down horndog men you don't like.
>>
>>7053954
And it's probably only because you don't feel a lot of control over your life circumstance or don't maintain a lot of healthy relationships.
>>
>>7053765
my girlfriend is trans, so I guess it made me curious about the issues of the lgbt community
>>
>>7041357
>Straight cis male
Why can't you people take the hint?
>>
>>7055451
but you guys have some dank memes
>>
>>7055476
Our dank memes are not for sale.
>>
>>7055596
if I say I'm biscum, can I get them?
>>
>>7055810
>>
>>7055834
Will take dick for memes
>>
>>7055834
this made me laugh
>>
Hot Damn. I'm the <b>Ridiculous</b> guy, and my post get deleted. No way. I'm infamously too honest. lol.

Despite the malaise you may feel, don't worry about the crazy. I guess I will not be able to tell you objectively how I feel and know about your situation at hand.

All still I wish your wholesome no inner pollution. It appears there is more to the world I inhabit than I knew.
>>
>>7056391
Let me blow you, and we can arrange something.
>>
>>7048904
why do you assume that they didn't communicate with their partner about this? If they said "I'm not in the mood" and their partner said "tough shit" and did it anyway that would be rape
>>
>>7040231
It's all good. There's no such thing as a "straight" guy. They're all gay.
>>
>>7040231
see you're going about it the wrong way

you actually need to peg the guy to assert your dominance, then ignore him from thereon
>>
>>7040231
>(awful thing to do i know...)
nah, not really.

straight guys do this because they don't understand the concept of someone not wanting to fuck them. most men have been indoctrinated with the belief that men should go to extreme lengths to "get the girl," and the more unavailable you seem, the more they convince themselves they're attracted to you.

though most people nowadays will probably think it's weird that you're waiting till marriage, no matter what your orientation is.

t. gay male
>>
>>7048788
>They are always being told that every woman out there is just waiting
By who?
themselves, and thats it, probably.
>>
>>7040231
There's two types of lesbians, Bi Girls who haven't gotten good dick yet. And bi girls who will never get good dick (usually the ugly ones).
>>
>>7040231
Straight guy here. Just keep shooting him down. He'll get the message eventually. Straight guys are trained to try multiple times with women because of that whole girls like to be chased thing fake coquettish coyness yadda yadda yadda.

Just keep telling him no thanks.

Just take it as a compliment that he thinks you are hot enough he wants to bang you.
>>
>>7062002
Sure, where you wanna hookup?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.