[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Low sex drive? Never feel horny enough for hook ups

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: PjkOS.jpg (209KB, 1846x732px) Image search: [Google]
PjkOS.jpg
209KB, 1846x732px
I got my blood checked a month a go and it turned out my testosterone levels were borderline low(340 something). I asked the doctor if that was normal and all he said was "for u maybe, maybe u just ment to have low testosterone hurr". I got so shocked discovering that, and I got angry because he didn't even address it or see it as a problem.

But it explains why I've always been so sexually confused! IT EXPLAINS WHY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO FIGURE OUT I LIKE GUYS!! IT'S BECAUSE I HAVE THE TEST LEVELS OF A 80 YEAR OLD MAN!

Now that I got grindr I never feel honry enough to actually want sex, I HAVE NO SEX DRIVE. I might jerk off(that's a daily activity) but I got almost no sex drive and I'm pretty sure I jerk off out of compulsion.

I'm so mad that I'm being robbed of feeling youthful and horny. And last time I checked I had delayed ejaculation and don't really feel any joy from other people touching my penis.

I just never seem horny enough for hook ups.

I'm /fit/, I go to the gym and watch my diet. I srsly want to an hero.
>>
You should keep pressuring your doc to prescribe you testosterone imo if that's what you want. A biological woman could get it if she wanted to be more masculine, you should be able to get it too.
>>
>>7038134
It would also help me gain more muscle while being at a low bf %.

I do find it quite odd that I have low test because I go to the gym a lot, I got muscle definition, I can see my six pack and I'm not scrawny.

I'm going to the urologist tomorrow, I hope he doesn't do thatt "it's still normal cuz it says from 300-1100 so... u good." Meanwhile the average test level for men is 600-700(and im 340 something).
>>
>>7038111
>I might jerk off(that's a daily activity) but I got almost no sex drive and I'm pretty sure I jerk off out of compulsion.
These things are connected. Try taking a week off of masturbation and see how you feel.
>>
File: 1470000474262.jpg (288KB, 1200x1838px) Image search: [Google]
1470000474262.jpg
288KB, 1200x1838px
>>7038111
Anybody that feels the urge to have sex is a rapist and a slave. You should be grateful that, like me, you were blessed with never having the desire and urge to have sex.
>>
>>7038931
I have the urge to have sex, but it's not strong enough for me to go out of my way(and out of my comfort zone). I get so much anxiety when hooking up with a stranger.
>>
>>7038906
no they're not to dink
it's the result of low test
>>
File: fap science with d.png (252KB, 1231x990px) Image search: [Google]
fap science with d.png
252KB, 1231x990px
>>7038111
>I might jerk off(that's a daily activity)
helloooo
might as well start wearing panties
>>
>>7039130
So you're saying there's no correlation between simulating sexual pleasure every day and not having motivation to attain sexual pleasure
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>7038111
>an 80 year old man

you should meet my uncle, i can hear the perverted cunt masturbating nightly and always catch him perving on his young nieces
>>
>>7042065
I already just want to be man handled by men and be their cum dumpster.

Is my frequent masturbation habit really to blame for my lack of test? I sometimes fap 3-5 times a day(when im anxious).
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.