[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Milo bidding on 4chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

File: Milo-yiannopoulos.jpg (65KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
Milo-yiannopoulos.jpg
65KB, 940x545px
HAPPENING

http://www.northcrane.com/2016/10/10/milo-yiannopoulos-to-buy-4chan-social-media-site/

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/internet-supervillain-milo-yiannopoulos-wants-buy-internet-cesspool-4chan-1585653
>>
File: 1475198082255.jpg (127KB, 1500x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1475198082255.jpg
127KB, 1500x1120px
>>7037841
>tfw all boards are deleted besides /lgbt/ and /pol/
is this a good thing ??
>>
>>7037871
lgbt is perfect for milo
pls sell hiro
>>
4chan confirmed for social media site
>>
>>7037841
Milo & Co. are the perfect owner for 4chan! It would be less a SJW-tard safe space for triggered snowflakes than it is now. Milo speaks and liberals cower in fear of the fag they cannot control. If that wasn't true why would billary herself read the epic headlines that troll useless lib-cucks from the stump? Desperate candidate is desperate. All of barry's horses and all of her men put billary back together again just in time for dead democrats to vote 86 times this election cycle.
>>
>>7037964
are you mentally well?
>>
>>7037967
Never better Dahling. Only lib-cucks would think something is off using my freedom of speech in ways you personally disagree. You're the one with the diversity problem sweet cheeks. You're a liberal and a cuck = libcuck. Enjoy your liberal thought plantation that acts like a prison and robs you of any originality. You're just like billary. You're proud of that? You condone rapists as long as they're named billary clinton. What a sad sack of shit. Thanks for letting Trump and Company live in your head rent free.
>>
I liked Milo for like 3 minutes on the internet. Then I realized that he's a fucking narcissist who tries way too hard to be edgy. He's a pretty apple with a rotten core.
>>
>>7038087
and that's why he should own 4chan
>>
>>7037841
So I bet that all the threads about how we're hypocrites for having different views was Milo all along and he plans on uniting us under one fag.
*flag

I can wait to see how this turns out

>4chan international waters of the open net
>new very political owner
>gay
>focused on his cause
>smart
>>
>>7037841
>a literal faggot owning 4chan
>>
FUCK NO
If he gets it, I'm actually going to leave. I fucking hate Milo.
>>
>>7037841
He owes 4chan his fortune (get it)
so he's buying the website as a thank you for giving me endless content for free
i think it's a nice gesture :) as long as he doesn't change too much shit and kind of just fucks off but enjoys the extra publicity from being the owner of an azerbaijani melon-painting forum
>>
>>7038199
I bet you didn't leave facebook.
>>
>>7038205
>giving me endless content for free
>me
Hello master Milo
>>
>>7038208
I don't have a facebook account.
>>
>>7038226
Why not?
>>
>>7038230
Because I don't?
I don't want one.
>>
>>7038237
i remember when i was a closetfag and didn't want to use facebook at all
lel
>>
>>7038010
These are the rantings of a delusional person.

>>7038195
>moot
>heterosexual
nice meme

>>7038208
Milo doesn't own Facebook.
>>
>>7038594
>moot

literally who?
>>
>>7037841
Milo's a dumb faggot for priding himself in being one of the only "redpilled" aka conservative gays. Of course he's fucking conservative he's a rich brat, if you're a narcissistic rich cunt like Milo you vote republican no matter what because just like fucking Caitlyn Jenner, they'd fucking die before voting democrat because they know then the people would actually make them pay their fair share of taxes. Being lgbt isn't a problem when you're rich because you can buy your way out of anything including discrimination, they have nothing in common with the rest of us.
>>
>>7037841
>/pol/ creates the alt-right movement
>4ch bought by THE gay token of the new extreme-right wing & will be a new propaganda toy for Breitbart Stormfags
it's like poetry, etc

captcha: ROUTE CIRCLE
>>
>>7038404
Except I'm not in the closet. I simply don't want an FB account.
>>
>>7037841
He needs to stop trying to influence politics in the US during an election that could directly affect the LGBT community.

He's not going to have to deal with it. He can become a citizen or fuck off back to his own country and keep his opinions there.
>>
>>7037841
>It's not all bad on 4Chan, however.
>There are numerous message boards on the site offering advice or simply seeing users share a passion for Japanese manga movies.
>It's also become the birthplace for web funnies and memes such as Rickrolling and more images of cats than you can count.

zozzled
>>
>>7037841

I hope Hiroyuki does sell it to him. Hiroyuki has no connection to any of us on 4chan.
>>
Milo only cares about one shitty containment board and would run this site into the ground. He's a narcissist and only says the shit he does because being a flamboyant alt right gay gets him massive amounts of attention.
>>
I haven't been here since late 2015, how did hiro turn out to be?
>>
>>7039574
>>
Tell my why this piece of shit should own 4chan?

To him, 4chan's probably all about muh political incorrectness and the freedom to say faggot nigger.

He's just a token used by homophobic people to say 'look we are sooooo not homophobic'
>>
>>7039523
yes yes child everyone you don't like is literally hitler, it's getting old buddy.
>>
>>7037841
I don't particularly agree with Milo or his peculiar brand of troll-politics, but I would totally roll in deep with the guy. He seems cool and I bet he knows a ton of attractive gay boys.
>>
>>7039791
>i would hang out with a nazi cuz he might get me laid
Men have no shame.
>>
>>7039779
You're the first one in this thread to mention Hitler.
>>
>>7039791
well he really likes black guys so I hope that's what you're into or you might be shit out of luck. he's not particularly good looking himself either
>>
>>7038645
Your jealousy of Milo is evident. Suck a cock already.
>>
>>7039770
Is crybaby done crying? Just because you hate free speech doesn't mean you have the right to take it away from those who use it. If you don't like a fag owning 4chan than don't use the fucking site. You will NOT be missed as bluepilled fags are more useless than black liez matter and millennials combined. Triggered SJW fucktards should be to busy on their knees servicing al sharpton and jesse jackson to notice anything else in the world.
>>
I thought he's old and busted already but he's stubborn over staying relevant
>>
>>7041305
Says a member of the shallow harpies club. Yawn. You were never relevant and your jealousy of Milo is cute but it's only because you're mad you weren't aborted like you should have been since you alone are the reason why your biological birthing vessel has a bad life today.
>>
Suspect he'll treat it the same way he treats his 'job' - use it to cause controversy and stay relevant, then dump it when it stops being useful to him.
>>
>>7038199
This.

Go to cripplechan if you like this retard. He should do his base a favor and blow his brains out. He'd make uncle Tom blush.
>>
>>7037871

Milo is something of a weeb, /a/ and /m/ would probably stay.
>>
>>7039803
>milo
>nazi
he's a nigger-loving homosexical Jew for cryin' out loud
>>
Milo king of /b/?

Hell yeah.
>>
One of these rich people should just keep 4chan open and give admin to an oldfag like shii or whoever runs world2ch historical society
>>
>>7037871
Worse : he would fuse the 2 boards into /polgbt/

>inb4 GAS THE KIKES TAKE HORMONES NOW
>>
>>7042944
>GAS THE KIKES TAKE HORMONES NOW
I'm okay with this.
>>
>>7037841
It would be shit. He knows nothing about technology and the site would be even more jingoistic and stupid than it already is without a delusional gay nazi in charge.
>>
>>7042824
Hence the delusion and blatant cognitive dissonance.
>>
Milo's just annoying. It was so cringey when he was bragging about how /pol/ loves him during that CNN interview despite the constant threads on /pol/ bashing him.
He legitimately believes homophobes are just joking that they hate him.
>>
>>7038761

This election is going to have next to no impact on the LGBT community.

SCOTUS has already ruled on gay marriage, ruled on the legality of homosexuality over a decade ago, and there's full equality in the military even for transgender recruits.

The DNC is running out of ways to keep the LGBT community on its leash.
>>
>>7037964
>>7038010
>>7041236
>>7041256
>>7041330
Hello Milo.
>>
>>7037841
will someone please curbstomp this stupid faggot already
>>
>>7039606
>but not for the reasons you think!
I fucking hate this phrase so much. You don't KNOW the reason I think, you presumptuous fuckwad.
What ever happened to "the answer might surprise you"? MIGHT. So anyone looking can either get sucked in, or feel like 'one of the smart ones' for not being surprised. That's how you stroke your audience's ego, idiots, instead of just declaring 'everyone is a retard except me, give me clicks,' go fuck yourself.
>>
File: DSC00087 WEB FIX.jpg (126KB, 1201x1201px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00087 WEB FIX.jpg
126KB, 1201x1201px
>>7037841
YES PLS !! <3
>>
>>7043845
im not sure how I feel about him fagging up my lgbt

>captcha was masonic drive

milo = illuminati confirmed by captcha
>>
File: 6xeMEUp.jpg (65KB, 478x478px) Image search: [Google]
6xeMEUp.jpg
65KB, 478x478px
Didnt that fag say he hates weebs during a speech? Why buy 4chan then?
>>
>>7045835
Because it's an alt right breeding ground and newfags worship whoever owns this site
>>
>>7037871
No! We can do better!

>lgbt and pol gets replaced by the new /polgbt/ board and /sh!t/ for the tranny generals.
>>
>>7046692
>pol and lgbt

This fucking meme. You will never be pol. You are nothing but hedonistic, self-serving cumsluts. You don't give a fuck about what's good for society at large. You are driven purely by your animal urges.

You can never be pol
>>
>>7045850
This.
All Milo cares about is /pol/ and maybe /b/, so he can breed even more worshipers.
>>
HAIL TO OUR OVERLORD MILO
>>
>>7046703
/pol/ is driven by animal urges too. All this us vs. them, ethno-nationalism and all that? That's animal urges too. The leftists are the real enlightened ones, who aspire to be more than mere animals.
>>
Isn't that faggot Shkreli also buying 4chan? Why is the right so intent on controlling this place?

/new/ was a mistake, I miss apolitical 4chan.
>>
>>7046703
>You don't give a fuck about what's good for society at large
literally marxist tier thinking stupid /pol/smoker, You're not alt-right you're just a different shade of SJW

>small government, negative rights only, non aggression principal, no coercion
final destination
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.