[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lgbt/ feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 41

File: 1437069528789.jpg (190KB, 1059x1270px) Image search: [Google]
1437069528789.jpg
190KB, 1059x1270px
What are you feeling right now, /lgbt/?
>>
Blood lust.
>>
File: Glare 2.jpg (109KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Glare 2.jpg
109KB, 1280x800px
>>
File: Ds.jpg (55KB, 802x544px) Image search: [Google]
Ds.jpg
55KB, 802x544px
>>
File: capture1.jpg (204KB, 1920x806px) Image search: [Google]
capture1.jpg
204KB, 1920x806px
>>
File: gun blast.jpg (341KB, 1238x828px) Image search: [Google]
gun blast.jpg
341KB, 1238x828px
So, yeah. Not well.
>>
File: Jamal.jpg (25KB, 259x393px) Image search: [Google]
Jamal.jpg
25KB, 259x393px
>>7035250
This shit again.

>>>/mu/
>>
File: ladyvengeance1600.jpg (159KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ladyvengeance1600.jpg
159KB, 1600x1200px
>>
File: Tongue.jpg (75KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
Tongue.jpg
75KB, 500x334px
>>
File: terrible.jpg (33KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
terrible.jpg
33KB, 500x376px
Pretty awful. I will never be pregnant because I'm a gross tranny and I haven't been outside all day.
>>
File: The_Cat_Lady_Artwork_3.jpg (501KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The_Cat_Lady_Artwork_3.jpg
501KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: suicide gondola.png (33KB, 917x1186px) Image search: [Google]
suicide gondola.png
33KB, 917x1186px
>>
>>
ONLY GAYS ARE OK. ALL TRANNIES AND "QUEERS" SHOULD BE GASSED
>>
File: 1468074505054.jpg (38KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1468074505054.jpg
38KB, 500x380px
The burning life long suffering inherent in being transgender.

The passively suicidal feeling of wishing you'd just get into a freak accident or just get cancer or something. Just craving the feeling of wasting a way, turning into dust, and blowing away in the wind.

To be transgender, is to know suffering itself.
>>
File: 1415236322890.png (805KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1415236322890.png
805KB, 1680x1050px
>>7035250
sad now because I don't have that scarf or beret :(
>>
File: 1460912487971.png (806KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
1460912487971.png
806KB, 1001x823px
>>7035250
Getting back into the groove of school, working as a writer for a local paper and just acquired a qt bf who's super compatible and cuddly. I feel like I'm coming over a crest, and that life will slowly gain its purpose again.
>>
>>7035548
This.
>>
I escaped abuse running off to college. Someone betrayed me, branded me a criminal, and sent me back to my origins of abuse. I'm in hell.
>>
File: 6b180d175d012a1c996af916496856c8.jpg (211KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6b180d175d012a1c996af916496856c8.jpg
211KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: IMG_-y4c77y.jpg (9KB, 199x203px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_-y4c77y.jpg
9KB, 199x203px
>>
BUG EYES ARE NOT AESTHETIC
>>
>>7035250
my tits hurt
>>
Like nutting on your face...
>>
>>7035250

I'm feeling like I breathed in too much brake cleaner by accident and now my eyes are itchy as fuck, my throat is sore and my hands feel drier than a 75 year old hookers cunt
>>
Envy of my better passing tranny ex
>>
I'm missing the adventures I used to have when I was a teen. Getting absolutely fucked up and doing stupid shit with no regard for the future.

Now I'm in my 20s and life just feels like an endless slog of responsibilities. I miss my old friends, I miss my home town, I miss being young(er).

But most importantly I miss the notion others had that I'm young and will figure life out eventually. I still don't know what the fuck I want or where I'm going, but now I have to fake like I do.
>>
nuclear
>>
>>7035619
>aquired qt bf
>cuddly
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I got a £4.72 tip and my passport application was accepted. I feel good.
>>
Wish I had a boyfriend to cuddle with and make out with and bond with and go on dates and do cute things with and shit
But I don't
>>
>>7036394
>tfw most long term relationships start early
>>
File: 1476109248877.jpg (11KB, 348x397px) Image search: [Google]
1476109248877.jpg
11KB, 348x397px
i want to die
>>
File: hjjsdknyjv2sTAo11rgvmaz.png (57KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
hjjsdknyjv2sTAo11rgvmaz.png
57KB, 100x100px
>>7035548
oh yes . i feel u there. being trans is hell on earth
>>
>>7035250
Tired from my nap, slightly bored, I don't really feel lonely that much.

Hope ya feeling alright today, OP.
>>
>>7035250
Just had to drop $900 on my car...not the greatest atm.
>>
Bored, my bf works nights now so we don't see each other very much :(
>>
>>7038675
I could come be your BF, oh wait my car is still in the shop. FML winter is here and I have to bike home.
>>
File: 1479937533915.jpg (37KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
1479937533915.jpg
37KB, 500x304px
I don't know if I'm bi, or prison-gay. I think I might be prison-gay

I want a bf. I want to be fucked. I want to suck dick. I want to do cutesy, kissy, cuddly shit with a nice guy.

But I look on grindr, and I'm not attracted to any of them.

Literally none of them and I filtered for young guys.

Every person in I find attractive (people I've personally known), is someone I didn't initially find attractive. It was only as the years went on, and they became unavailable, that I started feeling attracted to them.

Oh, and these feelings only started in my early 20s. I never had these in my teens. I only ever crushed on women.

Not sure I could be happy in a relationship with a woman (I don't like the dynamics), even though I'm attracted to most non-fat women under 35
>>
File: sad-time.gif (953KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
sad-time.gif
953KB, 500x282px
>>7035250
>>
>>7038708
>Every person in I find attractive (people I've personally known), is someone I didn't initially find attractive.

so get to know some guys off grindr.
go on dates.
maybe as you get to know them you will become attracted to some of them.
this is more healthy way anyway.
better than just sleeping with everyone initially and then avoiding them.
>>
>>7035250
I'm feeling regret over crushing on my straight(?) Friend. She's so cute and keeps talking about guys and I'm super jealous . Aaarrrgg
>>
I'm pretty happy.

>25 y/o transwoman
>single and loving the absence of drama and expectation
>working a decent full-time job and supporting myself with no help from my estranged family
>I have a cute Mini Coop that I named Steven Universe because it's red and reliable
>have no social life but populate my free time with walks to the park near where I live, birding, origami, and watching various TV, movies, and anime
>gonna take a state test for a job at the DMV so I can get state benefits that'll hopefully help pay for an orchi
>posting on 4chan with positivity and acceptance rather than hatred and devisiveness to alter the discourse
>and it's my day off tomorrow

I wish I could help lighten some of you guys up, but I can only throw a rope. The ambition to grab hold of it and ascend must come from within those that are climbing
>>
>>7038766
>birding,

Underrated hobby. It's seen as autistic in my country, but idgaf. Birds are cute.
>>
File: 1463551345684.webm (2MB, 438x278px) Image search: [Google]
1463551345684.webm
2MB, 438x278px
>>7038769
Yeah, my dad kicked me out after I got rear ended by a car at 40mph while riding my bike, fractured my C2 and degloved about 2 square inches of my scalp. All because we got in an argument months before when I came out.

I've since forgiven him and I even called him this year to wish him a happy birthday (something he hasn't ever done for me since I left). Turn the other cheek 'n all that

>>7038770
100% this. Corvids are my fave pic related
>>
>>7038770
>Underrated hobby. It's seen as autistic in my country, but idgaf. Birds are cute.
My nigga.
>>
i'm a straight, white male who identifies as a straight, white male. i feel pretty fucked up.
>>
>One shot at life
>Crippling depression and anxiety stemming from gender dysphoria
Thanks god
>>
File: image.png (48KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48KB, 320x320px
Pretty sure that I'm just severely mentally ill and hate myself to an unreasonable degree. Not enough to off myself, so I fixated on transitioning as a means to be a different version of myself that I might like.

Realizing all this, I have found peace.
>>
>worthless transbian
>woman messages me and talks about hooking up
>desperate for physical affection so I say yes
>before we meet up she then changes the plan and asks if I'd be ok with a threesome
>still desperate for physical affection so I say yes
>meet in person
>woman turns out to be 10 years older than I thought she was
>the guy she wanted to have the threesome with is her husband
>too beta to say no, kept telling myself I won't get an opportunity like this again
>tried to meet up with girl and instead her husband fucked me in the ass while she mostly just watched

Just fucking kill me
>>
>>7035548
Oh yes it's quite unbearable. Just wish I could disappear.
>>
>>7041701
Yeah that's usually how it goes. At least you made that guy happy.
>>
>>7035548
tranny here, but even if i were cis i'd probably still want to kill myself. life is suffering; stop attention whoring.
>>
>>7035250
>be gay ftm
>on t for 2 years but still no top surgery yet
>all my cis male gay friends are going out partying, fucking each other, being giant sluts, and having fun
>I am de facto uninvited from going clubbing with them and none of them would ever consider dating or even just fucking me because "eww vagina"
>go to lgbt youth group meetings where 95% of the youths are l, g or b
>after they came out to their families, that's the end of the hardship of them being gay and now they get to party and rejoice in being gay
>now they're just partying, clubbing and hooking up, having sex, enjoying their youth
>feel like I'm in stasis until I get enough money for top surgery, can't do anything that requires me being shirtless, binding makes me 10000 times more dysphoric because it makes me hyper aware of my chest and it makes it impossible for me to bind more than a few hours or enjoy myself while I'm binding
>it is entirely impossible for me to just hook up or have a fun relationship because no gays would ever date a trans man
>feeling like I'm entirely missing out on the experience of being young and having fun before we all age and are tied down by family and job obligations
>by the time I have top surgery and am able to convince a gay man to touch me I will be well into my 20's and every other gay man will have had sex with a thousand other men and will be a used up cumslut
>the only thing that makes me happy in life is going to the gym and lifting so when I finally get my titties removed I will have an amazing body and I can turn down men and tell them I would never consider dating them like they've done to me for years
>the only thing that's keeping me from killing myself is to spite other people

I am one sad and angry son of a bitch
>>
>>7042059
Today is victory over yourself of yesterday.
Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.
>>
>>7035250
wispy
>>
>>7042059
Fuck straight and bi men dumby.
>>
>>7042059
I am a 26 year old gay virgin. I also don't mind trans men either. I would date one ~

There are some gay men who won't be cumsluts by your age, anon. You'll find a qt bf one day. We all will. Someone like you want is out there.
>>
I am in fucking helpless love with a metalhead dude. I feel like Im 10 again with the staring at him and all that shit. Please shoot me.
>>
I'm not important to anyone and no one cares about my general well being unless it involves suicide. At least I've got alcohol.
>>
>>7035250
drunk. soon the depressed feels will be back.
>>
I'm an 18y/o gay guy who's only been interested in guys basically my whole life but just recently I've started to become vaguely interested in women.
I went to a cis lesgen and their taste correlates with mine pretty closely. Now I want lesbian friends but I don't know any.
Feelsbadman
>>
Pretty depressed Tbh.
>>
>>7046945

Something tells me you aren't gay
>>
Missing my ex-bf.. Wishing he'd change so we could be happy again together.. But instead I'm spiraling into self -destruction while he's with his new gf fucking her pussy and she gets to cum. Meanwhile I'm stuck with a body I hate and no one to hold me at night. No one to watch anime with.. To tell stories to.. Fml maybe I should've just stayed in he hospital. I can't deal with the real world.
>>
File: 1460260547495.jpg (96KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
1460260547495.jpg
96KB, 1200x807px
>>
File: dalethought.jpg (7KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
dalethought.jpg
7KB, 260x194px
Confused. I'm currently questioning and I'm not sure if I'd be considered bi or pan. I find multiple genders attractive, but pansexual just seems like a silly word in general. The best I can go with right now is "non-monosexual".

And I'm not sure how to figure this out. Experimentation seems to be the best option, but I don't usually like to have sex outside of relationships and I'm not ready to get into a real relationship and come out.

I'm figuratively fucked. Would rather be literally fucked.
>>
I'm feeling torn. I have a /pol/-fag friend who is trying to convince me I'm not actually gay and that the jews did 9/11 while also being tortured by my straight/plsGodSayHesBi friend who is really hot and almost always wears tight pants as well as literally falling asleep next to me like twice (Does he not know how much he's making me suffer?). And on top of that, I'm still trying to work out my own orientation/identity.
>>
>>7048029
Do u need to work so hard to label yourself? Just be with whoever you find attractive.
>>
Internal conflict.
>>
I gotta do my shot but I just got in bed and feel too cozy to leave
>>
Every time I have a happy or positive moment, I always ruin it by wondering what I'm missing or ignoring or burying that I should be worrying about /right now/.
>>
>>7035250
Great actually. Getting called girl even in full guy clothes, have a job and support myself, live in my own place, getting electrolysis weekly now, had my balls removed... everything is great
>>
I really wish i had bf to rub my sore shoulders when I get home from a day of digging and shoveling dirt at work, and who's chest I could fall asleep on at night.
>>
Mostly hungry.

My left eye twitches.

My emotional state is "meh"
>>
happy, as mom has expressed she's okay with me potentially taking mones.
also its my birthday
>>
I had an absolute nightmare last night that my girlfriend found /lgbt/ and was telling me how she finally found a place she could release all her inner thoughts.

So I did the best I could to find my posts on every thread and delete them before she realized it was me. I woke up in a cold sweat, it was horrifying.
>>
>>7035250
Numbness with a little of bit of pain and suffering here and there. You know, the usual.
>>
closeted, repressed, mostly numb and waiting for the next opportunity to get drunk enough to leave my body. the usual
>>
>>7035250

Just made a 3000 word post(two posts) and deleted it within the span of the first reply out of shame if that tells you anything
>>
>>7035250
I wish i could be a pretty femboy.
>>
>>7052129
If this was the anon who posted the thread asking for help about not wanting suicide, you should have left it up, these emotions are a no-no
>>
>>7035250
>Listening to my roommate talking to his sort-of-girlfriend outside my room while I'm getting drunk alone
>He sounds happier with her than anyone else I've seen him with
>He knows I'm gay, I know he's straight and can't tell him cause of our friendship
>Never ever told him how I feel

It's a complex feel, I'm happy cause he's happy but I'm sad he'll never talk to me like that
>>
>>7052205
>getting in love with a straight guy
You really are an idiot, aren't you?
>>
>>7052266
Yes I am. I know it's a mistake, and it's even worse cause he's one of my best friends. I wish it was otherwise
>>
>>7052205
Oh boy this is gonna be good.
In about 5 years when you killed them both in a fit of jealousy please greentext your murderous adventures here.
>>
>>7052394
>>7052266

Will do anon :^)
>Went out my room to have a piss
>Ended up watching Netflix with him and her on the sofa
>They've gone off to shag now
>>
>>7044904
Hey, I know what that one is like. There's no way out of it.
>>
>>7052625
Oh god, this would only be worse if they she was a faghag.
But it would be actually even worse if they knew about your crush and felt petty for you. That would be like nightmarish.
>>
>>7035250
absolutely amazing
>>
I feel like a fish hook is holding on to my tongue and throat, and tugging it all out through my stomach, gutting and emptying my worthless shell. Inside the cavity lies anger and hate. I need booze
>>
I've been dating the most amazing guy recently and I'm now worried about pacing our date life to get to know him more, even though I want him to fuck my brains out asap
>>
my crippling loneliness only continues to grow more severe. i had an argument with a friend today that essentially ended with him saying he never considered me that close a friend, though i always did. i have such a strong burning desire for any sort of physical intamcy. for any guy to just... care about me. i wanna die
>>
>tfw no top tgirl up right now in SF bay area
>>
>>7041701
That is truly awful. I love you anon.
>>
>>7053375
He knows I'm gay, she doesn't, and I'm fairly sure he has absolutely no idea I have a crush on him, or if he is he's not letting on
>>
My friend overdosed last night and died and i can't control my crying. He was such a good kid fuck heroin I can't
>>
File: 1470470020676.jpg (67KB, 606x496px) Image search: [Google]
1470470020676.jpg
67KB, 606x496px
>>
>>7035250
>Visit high school during a week long break from uni
>About to start HRT, Might as well try for pass
>Girl friends and me go shopping for dresses, pick out a cute skirt and turtle neck, it hides my adams apple well.
>Been growing hair out anyway, put it up in a ponytail with trans bangs,
>Put on lipstick and Mascara, plus foudation
>pass almost 8/10
>Only people at school who notice were friends from last year.
>They all super surprised, They all super hugbox.
>Cept for one person ive never seen before
>They notice
>See right through me
>Call em a tranny fag in front of the entire cafeteria
>Suddenly everyone around me starts to notice
>Me and the Cis girls BTFO
>Realize im late to pick up my dad from a doctors appointment.
>Put on the boy clothes,
>Realize Im stil wearing the makeup.
Go into a Don's Washroom, try to wash it off
Its not coming off
>Have to go across the street to the shoppers, for makeup remover
>Catch a glipse of myself in the mirror
>I pass 100% even in boi clothes
>im about to strip that away
>Start to weep in the fucking aisle of shoppers
>Mascara runs down my face as buy the remover.
>Get the makeup off me in the car
>Obviously been crying
>Dad notices obviously
>Calls me a weak faggot for crying
>If only he knew
I miss it so much... I miss looking like that, acting like that. It felt so natural. I had my first breath of fresh air in all my life, and its already gone.

I've never felt happier, and sadder. Its nice to feel things again.
>>
>>7056092
How do you cry ? I'm incapable of feeling that much emotion over anything.
>>
File: murder suicide.png (126KB, 524x560px) Image search: [Google]
murder suicide.png
126KB, 524x560px
>>7035250
>18
>Body of a football player
>Voice of Barry White
>Pre anything MtF
>Came out to therapist, parents and girlfriend last year
>Anxiety causes me to say "haha i was wrong i'm not trans" out of fear of disappointing parents 2 weeks later
>Gain 100 lbs from last fall to this august from stress but lost 20 since then
>Can't repress feels anymore
>Going to do it again
>mfw girlfriend says her family might not accept me (her dad really likes me and is getting me a job)
>mfw Dad already hates me, thinks I'm a failure
>mfw I didn't come out when I was still 5'4" and 120 lbs
>mfw people used to mistake me for a girl
>mfw I'm failing every class i'm in because of anxiety
>mfw I'll probably drop out of college again
>>
>>7056092
>i pass 100%
>someone who isn't a hug boxer calls you a tranny fag

pick one you fucking idiot
>>
>>7058096
Ever since I've like, begun the whole process, and like unrepressing all my shit, I can feel again. It is so nice.gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
>>
>>7035548
I'm excited and hopeful about the idea of starting hormones
am I just an idiot?
>>
File: IMG_5793.jpg (27KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5793.jpg
27KB, 385x387px
>Get accepted to prestigious military school
>Go in order to kill the tranny in me
>Have panic attack half way through semester, start vomiting in barracks, realize i've made a horrible mistake, just gonna make myself bigger and more manly
>Tell school therapist i'm just under too much stress.
>She sees through it, asks if i'm repressing any traumatic event or something
>Blatently lie and say i'm only here to impress my father
>She says i should leave
>I do, start community college following week
>Dysphoria worse than ever, all plans for future falling apart
>Almost slipped up and came out to friend today
>Girlfriend keeps asking questions
I just gotta man up (haha irony get it) and come out already
>>
A greentext thread? I'll bite.
>Very feminine as child/teen, get bullied relentlessly from from early childhood to late teens- physically and verbally
>Terrified of appearing feminine to anyone, repress super hard, force myself to be as "normal" as I can be
>Parents realize something is wrong, take me to a quack. Diagnosed with a laundry list of stuff (Depression, Anxiety, etc etc)
>Take meds for a while, feel a little better but something is still off, never find the "right combination of meds"
>Experiment with presenting as female online, lose myself, feel amazing
>Parents find out
>Nearly kms out of shame (they didn't care about the female thing, more about who I could've been talking to.)
>Born early 90's- I didn't know what trans was at all
>Only exposure to trans after that was drag queens and rocky horror, I would rather die
>Go to college, repressing is a part of who I am at this point, i've been doing it so long
>Fast forward now, finishing college, still depressed and socially awkward, feel like shit
>Living by myself, try crossdressing in private, makes me feel good again- do it every now and then to "calm down"
>Really ashamed after each time I dress up, but still do it anyways. Throw out femclothes multiple times out of shame
>Trans culture is making headlines, reminds me of childhood
>Everythingmakessensenow.jpg

I really wish i figured this out sooner. It seems so obvious now. I keep thinking of how much time I wasted being miserable and not knowing why.
>>
Wanting to cry, but there's just no point in it. Nobody'll care.
>>
>>7058967
You don't een have to come out first. Just start HRT and then come out when it's easier. Generally just minimise the damage to your body y not delaying HRT.
>>
>>7035250
Childhood friend who accepted me from the very beginning died Wednesday. I feel miserable.
>>
>>7060892
AIDS is a killer, sorry to hear
>>
Kinda sad. Biscum forevervirgin guy here, and just...

I have a job, I have an apartment with a roommate, but it's not a good job and I'll likely never /get/ a good job. I've lost weight so I'm merely overweight and I'm tall, but I will probably never be in a relationship because getting the motivation to socialize is hard, and I dunno where I'll live when the roommate eventually moves up in the world.

I don't even know why I'm on /lgbt/ right now DESU. I guess I was hoping to read about some amusing drama, but didn't feel like looking into the soul-searing cauldron of hatred that is /pol/. You guys are pretty chill tonight though.
>>
Supersad. Cried my ass off because I'm 24 lvl foreveralone fakelesbian (misandrist bisexual?) girl.
>>
>>7061155
>fakelesbian (misandrist bisexual?) girl.

Do... you /not know/? Also I don't see what the problem is unless you prefer dudes sexually but can live with chicks.

Maybe you can find one of those cute MTF lesbians.
>>
>>7061175
Problem is I'm not sociable or attractive and have no sex experience.

(fakelesbian stuff is because I thought I was straight for 23 years of my life and then suddenly kinda switched - lost all interest in men and realised women are great and I like them. I don't think sexual orientation works like that so)
>>
>>7061208
I'm 26 and I've had sex like twice, once with each gender. I always figured I'd have met someone by now who wouldn't mind my inexperience, but the more time passes the less that seems like and the more of a freak I feel like.
>>
>>7061208
Sexual orientation is weird, from what I can tell. You might've been repressing or something.

Either way, ganbatte.
>>
>>7055927
I'm sorry to hear that anon, hope you're as good as you can be in that situation.
>>
>>7061214
>the more time passes the less that seems like and the more of a freak I feel like
Ugh, same. There was time I felt ok about being single for the rest of my life (sounds so dramatic lol) but then that weird thing happened and I started to feel miserable again.
>>
I love her and she's completely shut down and I know that she'll be fine and this is how she handles her depression.

But I have an anxiety disorder and I can't help but go "Do you still love me? Do you still even like me? You don't like me do you? Is that why you are ignoring me? What did I do wrong?" and I don't know hot to stop this obsessive worrying that somehow she doesn't care about me anymore.

It's so hard to tell myself "Everything is ok!" when she disappears like this for a few days. And I know I should be worried about her, and trust me, i'm absolutely worried about her but respecting her privacy and not messaging her.

I hate that my anxiety makes me more selfish than I want to be. I just want her to validate that everything is ok and then i can go back to worrying about her.

Take your crazy pills, everyone. Don't forget like me.
>>
>>7061363
I was fine til someone asked me out and then broke up with me. You can't miss what you don't have, but now I know what it's like to have someone it sucks to be alone again. I don't know if I can handle stressing out about a relationship and then probably getting dumped again either though.
>>
I am a fucking mess and a wreck, hanging on by a thread and barely existing. A high dose of paxil keeps me alive but I'm close to suicide every single day and eat like shit because I hate myself, which makes me feel worse because I look like shit. Underneath the shit smeared on top of my life are layers and layers of shit piled so deep that if you try to dig you just find more shit.

I can't afford a therapist and I can't afford to go on this way. I'm 29 going on 30 and I'm ready to give up and there's not much that can convince me otherwise. Another five, hell, even two or three years of this and I'll be ready to end my shit fucking life. If something happens to a family member, or something else happens where I don't have anyone else to give a shit about anymore that's going to be it for me too. It was a bullshit existence and I don't feel like I ever had a chance.
>>
>>7035250
I'm just imagining a conversation with the guy I have a massive crush on. He'd bring up a previous boyfriend (could be purely fantasy because he's probably straight) and it'd smoothly end up with him approaching me with a kiss and telling my that he has liked me several months. Then we'd walk to a room with little foot traffic and I'd gleefully suck his cock.

I'm so lonely.
>>
>>7061027
Stop fapping right fucking now.
>>
>>7061866
Any more details about this ? I find it interesting, as I've found myself in a slightly similar situation.
>>
File: imSoFuckedUp.gif (972KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
imSoFuckedUp.gif
972KB, 500x341px
>>7035250
Drunk, I'm spending entire weekends blasted out of my mind at this point, someone help me i can't stop.
>>
>tfw more feminine than my tranny gf
>starting to think I should just transition so I could be a freak instead of a fag
>long distance relationshit feels
>see gf post something cute in reply to someone asking her to be his trap gf and get shambled immediately
>trying to come to terms with the fact that 4chan made me bi

Hold me anons
>>
>be closet bifag
>see qt hon-tier tranny at some party
>want to make a move
>can't because I'm closeted and have limp dick anyway
>>
>>7062928
Haha you sound like me. A kindred spirit!
>>
>>7058563
thiiiissssssss

fuck the physical changes, this is the best part of hormones, like I didn't even realise how nice enjoying things could be. Downside is I can get super shitty moods too, but still. Worth it.
>>
>>7062928
Have you considered not drinking ?
>>
>>7062928
I wish I could help, personally it feels like I don't even want to stop
>>
Fuck is reading this thread depressing.
>>
>>7063208
Not if you're a heartless schizoid like me, it isn't !
>>
>tfw no friends to talk about my feelings with
>stuck in an eternal limbo of loneliness while still upholding the mask of a social life
>>
>>7063201
Way to dodge the issue friendo. The problem with him is not that he is drinking, but that something is bothering him so much he must drink to escape it.

It's one thing go have a drink or two to steady your nerves, another thing to drink because you are self-medicating a mental illness.
>>
>>7063220
Yeah, but not drinking is the most effective way to prevent drunkenness.
>>
>>7063216
Are you cute?
>>
>>7063216
>tfw got into a big argument with the only friend I could talk about personal things with and we haven't spoken since
>he's changed so much over the years that I can't stand talking with him anymore
>he's a narcissistic cunt now who cares about nobody except for himself
>>
>>7063241
I'm a longhair scum
>>
>>7063203
me neither being drunk is great but it's killing me and fucking with my life in ways i can't handle anymore
>>
Feeling like an extremely lonely Ace dude. Cause I am one.

Why is it so hard to even find a date when you're Ace? Whenever I say I'm asexual they instantly stop talking to me. Why does everyone always need to fuck I just want to cuddle and be loved god damn it
>>
File: 1424443_1413143798151_full.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1424443_1413143798151_full.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
When will trannies leave?

I just want my pure LGB community
>>
File: angry feels.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
angry feels.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>he got a girlfriend
>>
>>7065023
Let me fix that:
>he's got a gf and you have a crush on both of them
>>
File: 3042824.jpg (63KB, 804x960px) Image search: [Google]
3042824.jpg
63KB, 804x960px
I have a crush on a girl who lives across the ocean and I am fretting nervously over whether she likes me

Signs indicate she very well might

Feels good but scary man
>>
think i found out im asexuallllllllll
>>
>>7065085
Asexuality doesn't exist. I think you should head to tumblr
>>
>two guy friends started secretly dating each other
>always coincidentally disappear at the same time, then read about the other one being on a date
>have excuses "yeah I'm at a party w/ friends" but never send those drunken photos etc that they do when they're actually at a party
>other subtle hints like the way they act around each other

I don't even know why it bothers me so much. I'm happy for them yet at the same time I want to cry and avoid them because I'll never have anything like that.
However since all our social circles are shared and I can't stand having them around means I've become a total hermit over the last few weeks
>>
File: 38ba515080672872b315a56aa0db533f.jpg (268KB, 769x1269px) Image search: [Google]
38ba515080672872b315a56aa0db533f.jpg
268KB, 769x1269px
>>7035250
Mixed good mood and panic.
I am 6,4 feet tall and I was born with Chad genetics.
I want to be a qt grill, but I will never-ever pass, so I supress myself.
Most of the lifetime my mood is good, but sometimes I go full depression and cry like a little bitch all day long.
>>
>tfw currently feeling enraged over some idiot arguing with me in a discord about whether or not porn should be allowed in the general channel

fucking hell is this frustrating
>>
>>7065099
>ywn have chad genetics
If only we could exchange genes
t.asian
>>7065087
rude
>>
>>7064919
>ywn have cuddle buddy
>>
>check facebook
>regret my life choices compared to how my old friends are doing now
>never respond to messages
>never post
>become disgusted with the shit on my feed
>close facebook

rinse and repeat

my life is hell
>>
>tfw crying over ex gf
>tfw crying thinking about old friend
>tfw crying and feeling like shit
>tfw can't sleep

someone hold me
>>
>>7035250
Hate myself for being too much of a pussy to go out and suck dick, which I've really wanted to do for a decade now
>>
File: 1473264975685.jpg (140KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473264975685.jpg
140KB, 800x600px
>>7035250
>19/m/gay
>Have a qt bf
>hes a little clingy and we've been taking things a little fast but we enjoy each others company so its ok
>going to uni for Enviro Sci, couple years till i graduate

>odd feeling of uncertainty regarding the future
>no big passions in life besides fashion, guns, and politics
>beginning to ask why self why i bother going on my current path in life
>want to take time off of life in general, find my passions and start loving myself for once
>still living with parents until I graduate
>*escapism intensifies*

I'm not content and just frustrated that i cant just start getting what i want in life even though i have all the facilities around me to do so. I'm insecure in all of the decisions i make, and i'm trying to be more honest to myself about what i want and how i want to get it.

It's an abstract kind of feel.
>>
>>7065055
Good luck!
>>
pretty fucking horny!
>>
>>7038708
I was in a similar situation. I found my bf on omegle, we just started talking and eventually we exchanged pics, later we skyped and now i'm meeting him next month. I only think twinks are attractive when i'm really horny. With my bf however i have that extra emotional connection.
>>
>>7038766
I'll gladly take the rope. 4chan (and the wider world) needs more people like you.
>>
>>7065706
Oh anon
I gotcha sempai
>>
>>7035250
Fuck off caraposter
>>
>>7065095
Embrace solitude. It's underrated. You have no personal responsibilities to anyone and can do whatever you want whenever you want. Try devoting yourself to a rewarding hobby.
>>
>>7067047
>has qt bf
>complains about anything
How the fuck do you do it ?
>>
>>7035250
Horrible dysphoria, crippling depression, and coming down from a panic attack.
>>
like i want to kill myself

still don't know if i'll actually go through with it this time instead of saying i will then not doing it then saying i will again
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.